Jonathon Ross

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Who watched his new show. Much the same as the one on BBC. But I love his chat shows.

First interview i have seen with Adele and i always thought that she was quite posh, how pleased am i that she talks as common as myself. he he

and I cannot stand him. In my opinion he is rude and overbearing and does not allow his guests to finish answering him half the time.

I watched part of it last night but had to turn it off.

What a good job we are all different..........

Mixed feelings here.

I am not keen on him as a person, always thought he was one of the new, brash breed. Though I do enjoy his interviews - I used to watch his BBC shows.

He dos get top-notch guests or mega-stars when they are over here. That certainly helps the show.

THen again, I hardly watch telly these days, so I doubt there's any serious competition.

He's no Michael Parkinson, but then again, he probably wouldn't want to be;)

I enjoyed it, it was very david letterman with the back drop and studio set up. He does interupt a bit lol but like his interview style. Loved adele shes so normal. Sjp needs a bit more than snail porridge down her though skinny as a rail..

I watched it, I'm really not keen on Jonathan Ross, and as for Adele, her speaking voice went right through me leaving jagged edges! It actually made her seem less attractive and she's a gorgeous girl!
No offence, just an opinion.

I won't be tuning in intentionally again!

Back