• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jonesy's New Calorie Counting/ Batman Plan Diary

S: 19st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 6st9lb(34.96%)
Good luck!! :)

You can totally do this, you've proved you've got the determination to do it... and everyone has their bad days... we're only human!! :p

I hope you enjoyed your food today (it looks sooooo yummy! I'm a sucker for pick 'n' mix! :p)

Let us know how you get on!! :)

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st0lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st9lb(29.7%)
Good luck... send some pick n mix my way!!! x

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
How are you getting on today?

S: 19st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 6st9lb(34.96%)
Wow that's amazing!! Go you! :p

It just goes to show that the scales aren't everything when it comes to losing weight! :)

I remember my waist being 50inches plus! Now it's between 31-32, and a size 14, couple of inches to go and I've got a healthy waist size! :)

Seriously though, congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself!! :)

x

Come on Jonesy, today is a new week, lots of low calorie days so you can have another blow out next weekend, lol!!! x

The Moog

Silver Member
S: 15st3lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st11lb(11.74%)
You can do it! You've had some really good days as well - keep focusing on the positive. How's today gone?

Haha, liar, but thank you anyway :p
Nope...no choccie bar for me!!! I had a 44 calorie white hot chocolate instead :)
Today could have been better, I have chowed a few more calories that I would have liked, but I am forgiving myself as I am doing alot of work and fighting with British Gas atm haha (I currently have no hot water)...
I am thinking I will make tomorrow extra low to make for the last few days! :) xXx
Aww now now I'm shanny I don't say things I don't mean chick honestly. :)))))

No hot water omg horrible y not ??

Well done on the choc strong willpower u have lol x

How on earth are you coping with no hot water?!?!? It's to arctic too be without home comforts!!! x

S: 19st2.3lb C: 18st8.6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.4 Loss: 0st7.7lb(2.87%)
Well done!! Do you wanna do the 30 day shred DVD with me? Some other people have been doing it and have seen a difference in the first week. I ordered it today off HMV, reduced to £5.25 with free delivery! Would be cool to have someone to do it with on the same timescale :p xxx

S: 19st2.3lb C: 18st8.6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.4 Loss: 0st7.7lb(2.87%)
It's only 20 minutes a day ;) But yeah I understand, I have exams etc. too, although uni postponed one of them to January! :D
I really want a stepper too, they're such hard work though!! I can only do about 3 minutes at a time with weights in hand! (At fastest pace)
Yeah I love to work out to my own music, especially if i'm really angry, sometimes i just want to rip something to shreds, so I grab my weights and stick on some death metal lol!
Not been into the metal as much recently though.. Yeah new year sounds cool :) I will have put weight on over xmas/new year no doubt, although i'm hoping to STS. Will need to redouble my efforts on Jan 2nd, not the 1st because there's steak pie (we only have it once a year so not missing out :p)
Last year I was so hungover I barely ate though, I don't remember much from that party, hopefully cam is having one again this year though, pretty sure it was awesome.
You doing much for New Years?

Not even done a week yet, but mum just got back from holiday and has put on half a stone in two weeks, gone up to 9 and a half.... So she's on board for the diet, which helps because that means she'll make me dinner haha! Sometimes i'm so lazy :p

Trying to stick to under 1400, if I were to eat the most calorific foods on my list with 2 snacks then i would total 1500, so should be okay I hope. Not weighing myself until Monday though.. Will let you know! xxxx

The Moog

Silver Member
S: 15st3lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st11lb(11.74%)
How's it going? Hope you've got the hot water back by now!

S: 11st10.5lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.74%)
I've been doing it so long it's kind of second nature but try keeping a small notebook with you to make a note as and when you eat, it's very easy to 'forget' the odd thing! I find if i'm writing it down i avoid eating things I won't want to see on paper. Oh and read the nutritional value labels CAREFULLY! good luck xx

S: 13st10lb C: 13st9.0lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st1lb(0.52%)
I've been doing it so long it's kind of second nature but try keeping a small notebook with you to make a note as and when you eat, it's very easy to 'forget' the odd thing! I find if i'm writing it down i avoid eating things I won't want to see on paper. Oh and read the nutritional value labels CAREFULLY! good luck xx
hi am just wondering id u could help me out please with calorie countin am size 13 13stone 9 and havnt a clue how many calories i should be on 2 loose weight and can u eat anything as long as you **** thanks hun x