Joodle and Dukan against the last 11 lbs!!!

Joodlebob surly youve a photo WITH your clothes on lol xxx

Blimey, those must be some mighty strict rules! Good on yer, though, for submitting your profile and I hope you get some promising responses soon.

I wouldn't go near JUDDD-ing with a barge-pole, myself - sounds far too much like bingeing/starving, to me (ie yo-yo-ing) - but there's obviously no one-size-fits-all solution to this weight-management problem.

Keep up with the positive attitude, Jude, and you'll nail this thing xx

Just seeing if you were out there Pauline!! I just miss your nonsense and wit. Saying that about nonsense though.... ewww! Just the thought of submitting naked photos to a dating site! Good grief. Well, that's sure one way to put me off my food for the rest of the week I guess. Tsk. No, the banned photo was one that I actually thought was quite a nice one of me, but 'tis not to be, it's banned. I'll put it here so you can see. Avert your eyes if you're shy. (heehee)

534242_10151013508077047_1211972946_n-1.jpg

The thing I am showing off is the most delicious veggie Indian snack thing from this stall from a street market behind the Royal Festival Hall on the South bank. Kind of like rice crispies with all sorts of delicious spicy sauces and pomegranate and stuff like that. I had cropped the food part out for the photo I was trying to submit (recognising that it potentially looks like dog food or something) but turns out that still wasn't enough. Sigh. Back to the photo board....

Jx

And thanks Sara. I'm currently catching up with everyone's diaries who's reached conso (you, Ceri, Eilidh, Trudy et al) to see what's working for people and what's not. I have the same fear as you with JUDDD (re: binge/starve) and also it doesn't seem to deal with the one thing I dream of - a normal relationship with food where I eat what I want (most of which is healthy) and stop eating before I'm too full. If I thought JUDDD could deliver that I'd be interested - any thoughts from JUDDDerers out there? I keep meaning to watch the fasting programme too, as if there are distinct health benefits to eating that way then that's another story altogether.

I want to be in control of food, not the other way round. Sometimes I feel I get a glimpse of it (more than a glimpse for the 7 weeks I was on cruise I guess) but it seems as soon as I loosen the reigns, I lose control of the horse. (Hmmm, no idea why I used a horse metaphor there when I am terrified of the beasts following a variety of unfortunate incidents in my past....)

This diary seems to have become very dark and reflective lately, sorry for that! Am just really keen to sort my head out and establish a long term eating pattern that I can maintain and control and be happy with! Maybe I should reintroduce the cheese jokes to balance things out a bit....?

Jx

PS Weighed in at 8st4lbs today! So down 1.2 from last week, despite some wobbles. Hopefully this means I'm learning something somewhere...just not sure what yet!

I can't seem to change my ticker any more - am I being dumb??

J

Well I would date you if I were a boy.... Gorgeous pic Joodle, not sure what their problem is with it!!!! LOL! You might need to have a photo session!!! Hope you get your head round the eating thing soon..... Your posts are reflective not dark - you'll get more of the same on my diary!!!I feel much more positive today, bought a boooooootiful dress for a dinner dance in 5 weeks - there is no room to grow into this dress - it's a size 10 and sooooooo lovely - if I can shed a couple of pounds would look even better but I LOVE it! Mind you gotta stop buying dresses - have a wardrobe full of them now - really don't need any more!!!

I'd date you if I were a boy too :D

pic is lovely - maybe IT WAS DECLINED...because it's not showing your full face?...seems a bit strange though....seen lots of much more dubious photos on dating sites....the 24ft from the camera in hazey sunshine with sunspecs on type....could be anyone kind....yours is lovely :) and that food looks lush :D x

Last edited:
pic is lovely - maybe it's because it's not full face?

Hahhah, I read this as 'pic is lovely because it's not full face?' and thought Wow, kick a girl when she's down Alotto!

:8855:

Nooo! Leave it - hilarious! I knew you wouldn't ever have meant that!

In fact, you actually offered me a date.....

:candledinner:

LMAO - such an innocent comment sparked such a furore!!! Is that how you spell it - anyway thanks for the giggle!!!

What's that Alotto? You want to become a transvestite?

Is this what too much protein does to the brain?!

I think the correct term is tran-sexual ;) as I'm not male into wearing dresses (transvestic)

I'm quite happy being a girl....but as Katy Perry kissed a girl and liked it, I'm not ruling anything out :D lmso x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's me drawing a line under this :D in the interests of preserving my own sanity!!

Back