Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Evening all

Hows it going?? ... well thats a very wierd question at the moment. I seem to be sticking to the diet in a sort of way but Ive completely lost my appetite for some very strange reason.
I stayed the same last week which was kind of a relief as the girls took me out for a meal and I was expecting a gain.

Keep on trying tho .... thats what I keep telling myself anyway!

xx

Hi starlight ... I don't know whats up with me .. Im never usually like this!!!

I bet I don't lose tho this week even tho some days Ive only been having 20 points (Im allowed 27!)

xx

Jools, I wouldn't worry too much about not eating your points up this week, but try not to make a habit of it as you might find it more difficult to lose weight when you finally do get down to 20 points per day (or less!).

Maybe you could try to eat foods with a higher points values for a while to help you keep them up. Instead of using the kingsmill crustless bread at 0.5 points per slice, you could use one at 1 -1.5 points per slice. Eat yoghurts that are 2 points instead of the WW ones at 0.5 points. Add in a wee bit of cheese every day. With 27 points I'm sure you can afford it.

I'm sure you'll have a hungry day soon enough but judging by all the exercise you take too, you may end up putting your body into famine mode and find your weightloss slowing right down.

Good luck with the weigh in this week!

Well I went to my weigh in and I lost 1lb. Better than 0 lbs I suppose BUT I was expecting more than that as I feel as though I have hardly eaten over the last few days!

Hope you are all ok!

xx

Evening all,

well I have been lurking on here and giving the odd post now and then but I haven't updated my own thread for over a week!!

Ive been ill .... not seriously! Just had a sore throat, then an abcess, then blocked ears, then I used some virgin vie foundation and had an immediate allergic reaction to it! I had a red raw swollen face which has gradually gone from raw to dry and flaky and a week later just tight now! Thank god its over!

Diet wise I haven't been dieting! I lost my apetite completely earlier in the week so I know I definately haven't gained. My club has closed now until after the new year so thats that and I shall try and limit the damage during the xmas holiday!!!

Hope you are all well!!

xx

Jools,

Hope you are well.

Sorry not been on much, have been reading, lurking, reading and lurking!

Not had much to say like you!

We never did get to meet up!, we will save that for the new year and when you are better.

Here's to 2008 and slimmers us's!

bloody hell mate ,you sound really run down.
My instinct told me to check cause youve gone quite lol.
Yeah im ok,little bit tearful last weekend missing friends back home but im fine.
Is everything ok with you ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:confused:

yeah all ok here.

Hun Ive been there .. I lived in Spain for 5 years. The first 2 months were ok as I felt like I was on a big holiday. Then it dawned on me that I had no family or friends with me. I then found out I was preggers with twins and I wanted to come home but didn't.
I was out there for 5 years and I am now soooooooooooo glad I am home with my friends and family but I am also glad that I had the opportunity to live abroard.
My advise to you is to enjoy it as much as you can ... you can always come back. Even if it means starting from nothing again like we did. We have been home for 2 years now and its great.

xx

Life is never 100% rosy hunni! Its been a struggle since we came home, I won't lie! .. we had nothing .. no job, no home, no school for the kids but things are better now than they have ever been (after a seriously crap 6 months where we lost everything again!) as we have good friends and family.

I loved it out in spain but it got to a point where my hubby was working 13 hours a day to earn the pennies to keep us there and I was sat at the house with 2 babies and a 7 year old with no friends and I didn't speak the language either! Tell you one thing tho .. it makes you respect and appreciate the friends and family you have and love them more than ever!

Xmas will be nice there. I loved xmas in a slightly warmer climate!

xx

Back