Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

You will be fine hun ... honestly!

Does anyone plan to come over and visit you. I was quite lucky only being a 3 hour flight away as my friends came over every six months or so!

xx

HI MATE,MY FATHER IN LAW IS COMIN ON THE 7TH OF JAN.hES LOVELY,AND MY FRIENDS HOPE TO BE OVER NEXT YEAR.
i TALK TO THEM TWICE A WEEK.

HOW YOU FEELIN NOW?

Thats good then hun at least you have some visitors to look forward to!

Im much better now hun thanks for asking. My mouth is better and my skin is better and my ears are better! Just in time for xmas!

Well done on losing that 1.2kg!

xx

Well another year over and its the same old story......

I will be restarting my diet on January 2nd. I haven't weighed myself but I haven't pigged out at all although I haven't counted any points so Ive no idea what my weight gain has been.

So here it is ... roll on January 2nd!!!!

xx

Well Ive decided I have an aim for this year. This time last year I was about to start CD and to be honest it was the hardest thing I have ever done both emotionally and mentally! I lost a lot of weight as a sponsored slim for my nephew but yes you've guessed it ... with all of the messing around I have mostly put it back on.

This year I am gonna stick to weight watchers and healthy eating. I aim to lose 1lb a week. If I can do that all year I can lose 3 1/2 stone by xmas next year. I have about 5 stones to lose :eek:

I am hoping that I will continue to get the support from you guys that I have been getting as it really does make a difference!

Thank you and Happy New Year to you all.

Julie xx

Hi jools,your story sounded so familar im in exactly the same place as i was last year.
I have the same to loose as you so we need to encourage each other.
Have a happy new year mate and take carexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Hi hun, happy new year. We will all do it this year, slow and steady wins the race......just look at the fab sandie for that.

Well i am about 2.5-3st lighter than last year at this time but still gaine like 2 stone on what i was when i was my lightest last year which is p'ing me off. Feel disgusted with myself. I have 5.5stones to lose to be healthy but to be honest anything lighter than i am now is a bonus. S i shall be like you jools and aim for 1lb a week.

Like you say hunni slowly wins the race!

Please don't feel disgusted with yourself hun. We will get there.

xx

Hi Paula

Im back to weight watchers tonight. I am in a positive frame of mind and am aiming for a loss of 1lb a week.

Hows you hunni?

xx

i joined today too jools, GL with weigh in. You too paula x

Tonight I have been fr my first weigh in of the year. To be honest Im quite pleased as Ive only gained 3lbs over the last 5 weeks and I feel as though I have pigged out really bad over xmas!

I am starting the weight watchers kick start tomorrow morning. My aim is to lose just 1lb a week. In that way it should take me around 18 months to lose what I would like to lose. I don't mind how long it takes just as long as I can stick with it!

Good luck to everyone who has started this week!

xx

Hi jools ,that is brilliant i would of trebled that lol.
We will get there girl ive got about the same as alot of people on here to loose so we need to keep each other encouraged and kick some ass at times lol.
Im goin for weigh in in about an hr so i will report the dreaded news backx

Back