Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Another good day for me. Ive had chicken in honey and mustard sauce tonight with rice and it was delicious. It was only 3 points for half a jar of the sauce (the low fat sauce not the full fat version). I have hardly any chicken anyway and I had 5 points worth of rice. so for 10 points I had a good filling meal.

Ive got pork for sunday lunch tomorrow, with yorkshire puds (my twins love yorkshire puddings and stuffing so we have to have that on every sunday lunch no matter what the meat is!)

Its very quiet on here tonight .... hope you are not all out getting boozy!

xx

Hey Jools, just checked in on here- lol at your cal counting spell! its only complicated the first few days like any diet but if WW works for you hun I would stick with it :D

Glad ur feeling positive :) keep it up!! xxx

Hey Jools, just checked in on here- lol at your cal counting spell! its only complicated the first few days like any diet but if WW works for you hun I would stick with it :D

Glad ur feeling positive :) keep it up!! xxx

Hun I was getting soooooooooo muddled! I don't know how you do it but then like you say once you are into it its fine!

xx

Oh yummy Jools, I love love love honey and mustard chicken, but I hardly ever have it because OH doesn't like it (how anyone can not love honey and mustard chicken it beyond me, lol).

Glad you're back on track ;)

Hun why don' you make what you would normally make with OH and freeze it. You could easily get 3 - 4 meal out of the whole jar of honey & mustard sauce!

xx

I think id be completly baffled by the calories side of things! and become obssesive about it! .... Ya never know tho if points stop working i may just be joining the calorie counters and picking your brains for info hehe ......

xxxxxx

Lol yes Starlight... i can see it now:

Toast: 2 points
Tuna salad at lunch: 355 cals
Chicken, potatoes and veg: 9 points

Days total: 366 Calts!!! LMAO :)

Never mind hun- yeah it is just a matter of getting used to it- its the same as counting points really for me as havent been doing WW that long and so to work out my points I had to work at the cal and fat contents of things anyway as didnt know them off top of me head!! xx

how is it going, Jools?

Hey Jools! .. just thought id pop in leave ya a "hello" message see if your okies! xx

~huggles~ xxx

Hi All

Im still here.

Ive stayed the same this week and I tried so hard.

Ive made the decision that I am gonna restart on the cambridge diet from 3rd April. Im not leaving you all cuz I want to know how its going for you too.

Hope you are all ok .... off to catch up on some threads!

xx

Hey Jools! ... yeah hope you dont disapear anywhere either! hehe .... Hope things go ok on the CD have you done it before ??

Hi hun yes I have. I did it as a sponsored slim to raise funds for my Nephew in June last year. I lost 26lbs in 6 weeks and raised £400.

Its hard going but the results are good and I think I need that boost at the moment.

Hows it going with you?

xx

I don't know ... I go missing for a few days and I come back and everyone else is missing now!

Where are you all??

xx

Well Im home alone this weekend. My hubby is a Taekwondo instructor and he and some of his students have gone to Scotland for a tournament.

Funny really as I thought I would completely pig out when he wasn't here but I haven't. I really wanted a chinese last night but as money is a little tight until the end of the month I decided against it and raided the freezer instead. I made spaghetti bolognese with Quorn mince (first time Ive ever used it) and I was soooooo impressed. Put onions in and used pasatta instead of a bolognese sauce.And of course LOADS of black pepper! It was delicious and really filling too.

Of course I had to have a flake whilst watching E.T! yum

xx

oooh that sounds gorgeous Jools!!

Well done on not getting a takeaway - I have the same problem when OH is away - hes actually away next weekend with work, and as I find weekend so so difficult anyway, I'm already thinking about what'll Ill pig out on when hes gone. terrible, is'nt it? why do you think that is? is it because we would be too embarrased to eat what we would in privacy in front of them (although I pig out in front of him anyway - sooo attractive - he he) or is it to fill the boredom - kids in bed, something to do? eat of course!!! hmm... dont know.

Anyway, you sound like your doing great!! well done.

(how much is a flake??)

Hi hun

For me its the pigging out in front of him I think! I don't snack while he is in at all - no idea why because he wouldn't say anything to me anyway! A flake I think is 4 points?? I may be completely wrong tho as I couldn't find my points finder!

xx

Back