Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Now mint aeros are my absolute favourite!

xx

oooh God yeah, I love areo mint - stop this talk of all things chocolatey!!!! I'm trying to be good!!! :D

Whens your weigh in Jools?

weigh in is usually on a monday but as usual I have stayed the same. I haven't lost for a while now. And as I have said before Im starting CD on 3rd April.

XX

Hey Jools! ... just thought id pop in say hello! ..... I hope you wont leave us either! ... stay here! hehehe ...

huggles

Hello paula! Please don't beat me! lol!

Im still here hunni. Been working over quite a bit and in and out with kids stuff at school so haven't really had much time to come and post anything! Still, the kids have finished now for 2 weeks so I should be able to get on the laptop more often!

Hope everyone is well and I will try and catch up with everyone later.

xx

Thanks Paula

I can't believe how quiet it is on here at the moment!

Where is our marie??? Its not the same without her!!!!

xx

Hun I can't wait to start CD. Ive done it before so Im prepared for how hard its gonna be. I have a total of 5 and 1/2 stone to lose to get down to 10 stone. I want to lose 4 of that on CD then work my way through the various CD stages before I return to ww.

I won't go missing ... I will still be on here bossing you all around! lol!

xx

Babes with all of the amazing support I have had on here I would NEVER abandon you all.

I am going back to CD from 3rd April but until then Im still on ww and even when Im on CD I will post on here!

You don't get rid of me that easy!

xx

Hi Girlies

Ive not been out of the house since the kids broke up from school last Thursday. Its far too cold out there and if we go to town we will end up in macdonalds or KFC!

But then again I have in no way been an angel this week. Ive pigged like a big piggy!!!!!!! I start CD on saturday and I think Ive just given uo and eaten what I wanted for a few days which of course is a bad move as it means I will suffer during my first week!

Hope you are all ok. Im off to check threads!

xx

Hey Jools! ...
I soooooo know what you mean about the kfc thing ! ... Im lucky in a way were in a village so normally if we go out its only to take the dog on the forest as to skint for shops ! lol ... So we have to drive for 40 mins until we get anywhere near a kfc or mc dons! ...... Hoping things go well for you on saturday and you manage to get into the swing of things easily!

Huggles xx Kirsty

Well Paula we will have to make more of an effort won't we!

Everytime I turn the PC on the kids want something!

xx

Back