Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

we ended up not having chinese. We are gonna have it tomoorow instead as it was my nieces birthday party this afternoon and I ended up having a few naughty bits so didn't want to spoil the whole day!

Paula .... how did your viewing go hun? Any luck??

xx

hi lovey,well they liked it but wanted to look at 2 other villages as well ,so apparantly the ea is going to ring them today.Im trying not to get to excited but it would be perfect as they have the money in the bank and it would be straight forward.They have been living in malaysia so it would be perfect aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhx

ooooooo 3rd time lucky then hunni!!!!!!

I do have piccies but our pc is playing up. Its getting fixed on thursday so I will send you some then

xx

I went to weigh in tonight and Ive gained 2lbs. Not quite sure how but its made me more determined to crack down on my points this week!

xx

It was unexpected and it wasn't if you know what I mean!

I went over my points on monday and tuesday so I sort of knew!

BUT today is a new start for me so my head is well and truly screwed on and I am back on track and ready to hit that target!!!

xx

Right girlies this is it!

Ive changed my ticker for the FULL amount of weight I NEED to lose. God that looks so scary! :eek::eek:

This is me now a new start.

xx

Back