Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Well what a load of baloney that last post of mine was!

I didn't restart ... in fact I feel like I have eaten so much over this last week that I am gonna explode!

There is good news on the horizon though (FINALLY!) Hubby has managed to change all of his wednesday night shifts so that I can go back to meetings. I had a lovely letter from my leader this week asking me not to give up and give it another chance .. what a fantastic leader!

Sooooooooo its back to it from wednesday evening when I go to the meeting and my body seriously feels ready for it.

xx

Great move going back to your meetings, good luck for tonight!
xx

evening all!

Well Ive done it ... I took the big step and went back to my meetings!

Im gonna do it this time Im sure of it! I feel sooooooo motivated tonight as my leader is really good and gets you going!

Heres to tomorrow!! .............

Well done Jools - it takes a lot of courage to face back up to those scales again.

Good luck for the week ahead!

Day 1 menu

Quaker Oats with Golden syrup & semi skimmed milk from allowance.

Sandwich with 2 bread, wafer thin ham, tomato & cucmber.
Muller light.

Salmon fillet, mash, veggies & parsley sauce.

Can anyone tell me how many points an ice scream scoop of mash is?????

xx

Jools - mashed potato with nothing in it is 1/2 point per scoop (that's level with no other wee bits sticking out etc.)

made with butter is 1 point per scoop. I have to admit, I ususally make it with skimmed milk from my daily allowance and only count it as 1/2 point per scoop!

Im still here and still going strong! Day 3 for me! AGAIN!

Im out for tea tonight ... we have a friend who cooks THE most amazing Thai food so I have cut right down today and I will go lower on my points for the next few days to compensate!

I am DETERMINED to lose weight this week!

xx

Oh Marie it was yum!

Thai red chicken curry and basmati rice. I only had a small portion but it was delicious! Still back to it today although to be honest I don't think that I went over my points at all yesterday!

xx

ha ha ha sorry for making you drool marie!

Ive invested in a pedometer yesterday. Does anyone know what the recommended amount of steps per day is??

xx

hi sweetie,ive just caught up on your thread from when i left.Im here so if you need a shove or someone to moan to give me a shout.Reading your thread sounds like id written it myself ive alwayts struggled ,we can do this girl:flowers::flowers:

10,000 is that all?? I thought it would be more.

Well today I have done 17,287. I do walk a lot tho as I take the kids to and from school and I walk back to the school at lunctime as I work there.

I enjoy walking too and at least I know that those extra steps are earning me bonus points!

xx

I was thinking of getting a pedometer as I'm walking ds to school and back everyday so I'm watching this thread with interest!
How's things with you Jools? Hope all's ok.
xx

Jools, its lovely to hear you so motivated and completely back on track.

Hows it going today?

Back