Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

ha ha ha its all I have in the cupboards until the shopping comes lovey!!

xx

Ive had a pitta bread with my ocean pie and veg so that was another 2.5 points.

Still all in all Ive saved 4 points. Yesterday think I was over by 3 so its more or less even now!

xx

Wow, Jools. That looks like loads of food for very little points.

Have you any idea what you're going to spend your points on ? Or save them for another day?

well done at pulling it back so quickly. I'm a total nightmare and throw in the towel at the first hurdle.

Good for you Jools - I always have a really hard time clawing back points.

AX

Today I feel like a big fat bloater! Im within my points but had a really 'heavy' meal for tea.

0 points soup throughout the morning 0 points

tesco HL chilli & wedges 6 points

1 pitta bread 2.5 points

home made shepherds pie ... mince 3.5 points

4 scoops of mash 4 points

carrots onions brocolli sprouts & cauliflower 0 points

Gravy & mint sauce 2 points

alpen cereal bar 2 points

muller light 1.5 points

cappucino 1 point

semi skimmed milk 2 points

TOTAL POINTS = 24.5

POINTS LEFT = 2.5

Jools - do you make your mash with butter or skimmed milk? and do you use a "proper" potato scoop, cos if you make it with skimmed milk and a proper scoop then mash is only 1/2 point per scoop. (use the milk from my daily allowance).

Well delly ... to be honest I don't use the 2 points worth of milk anyway as I only have 1 capuccino a day.

I make my mash with a small amount of milk and a teeny bit of low fat soft cheese with garlic and herb just to give it that bit of flavour! I use a normal Ice cream scoop too. Ive always counted it as 1 point per scoop,

xx

Today I feel like a big fat bloater! Im within my points but had a really 'heavy' meal for tea.

0 points soup throughout the morning 0 points

tesco HL chilli & wedges 6 points

1 pitta bread 2.5 points

home made shepherds pie ... mince 3.5 points

4 scoops of mash 4 points

carrots onions brocolli sprouts & cauliflower 0 points

Gravy & mint sauce 2 points

alpen cereal bar 2 points

muller light 1.5 points

cappucino 1 point

semi skimmed milk 2 points

TOTAL POINTS = 24.5

POINTS LEFT = 2.5

Ohhh i love your menu Jools it's a lot lot healthier than mine i must try and make the 0point soup i havn't tried it yet :)

Well its weigh in for me tonight and Im not looking forward to it at all. I feel so FAT and BLOATED! Think Ive eaten too much no points soup!!!! LOL!!

XX

i love the no point soups.... today i had 3.5 points points till dinner as hubby is off and ive been saving for the wine

ps.. hubby works nights

don't worry too much hun, i felt really bloated this morning and like i hadn't lost weight and was well shocked when she said 3lbs Good luck!

Hi Jools how did it go?

Back