Jo's Diary

jojo73 said:
Hiya ladies feeling bit disheartened I only lost 1lb totally gutted as I've stuck to it 100% as I always do all I can think is cos my aunt flo week ....so sad at moment CDC said it because ive retained water x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't be disheartened hun its definitely just totm and will catch up next week I promise x

jojo73 said:
Hiya ladies feeling bit disheartened I only lost 1lb totally gutted as I've stuck to it 100% as I always do all I can think is cos my aunt flo week ....so sad at moment CDC said it because ive retained water x

You'll have a bigger loss next week to look forward to ;) xxx
Well done still a lb of fat from your body ;) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Don't be disheartened hun its definitely just totm and will catch up next week I promise x

What she said^^^*^

Morning not updates past few days just trying to focus as to why I started this plan to keep focused.... Got over Fridays weigh in and onto another week in Cambridge world.... Hope everyone ok and stayin strong x

jojo73 said:
Morning not updates past few days just trying to focus as to why I started this plan to keep focused.... Got over Fridays weigh in and onto another week in Cambridge world.... Hope everyone ok and stayin strong x

You started it to finish it!
Don't make one wi determine what way you go. I lost 1lb over 2 weeks. Didn't put on though so it was fine xxx

Zest for Life said:
You started it to finish it!
Don't make one wi determine what way you go. I lost 1lb over 2 weeks. Didn't put on though so it was fine xxx

What she said ^^^^ stick with it xxx

Thank you both I'm so in the zone to stick with this from the first time I started 5 weeks ago and end result gonna be fantastic for all of us xx

jojo73 said:
Thank you both I'm so in the zone to stick with this from the first time I started 5 weeks ago and end result gonna be fantastic for all of us xx

Amen! :)

Little losses are a bummer but thats the way it goes sometimes xxx

Morning Cambridge friends well Monday morning feel good today even though slept in and was mad rush with kids to get ready just having first shake of the day looking forward to weigh in Friday how is everyone else doing x

jojo73 said:
Morning Cambridge friends well Monday morning feel good today even though slept in and was mad rush with kids to get ready just having first shake of the day looking forward to weigh in Friday how is everyone else doing x

Morning Jo, good to see you back. Xx

Morning Jo :) all good here - same as lol. Glad you're doing ok. I prefer days where i'm a bit rushed, don't notice the diet as much :D x

True rkm not noticed it much at all today it just becomes a way of life only 6. Weeks left and been on it 3 months how time flies x

Been up since 5.30 couldn't sleep am feeling tired now sun is shining and would love to be sat in garden with nice glass of wine but Cambridge in the way....hope everyone ok x

jojo73 said:
Been up since 5.30 couldn't sleep am feeling tired now sun is shining and would love to be sat in garden with nice glass of wine but Cambridge in the way....hope everyone ok x

Hmm I've been like that today. Rather not be fat in the sunshine tho eh x

jojo73 said:

Glass wine in garden, miss that :( xxx
But rather be slim xxx

Yes your words are very true I think if I eat how would I feel after I have eaten or drank can imagine the guilt being immense and very upsetting....anyway morning feel ok this morning x

jojo73 said:
Yes your words are very true I think if I eat how would I feel after I have eaten or drank can imagine the guilt being immense and very upsetting....anyway morning feel ok this morning x

Glad you're feeling good :) morning. Is WI tomorrow for you? X

jojo73 said:
No not till Friday I hope it's nice to me lol x

Am sure it will be :) you must be able to see a difference tho. Just remember its not all about the numbers x

Yeah that's the part I find hard that could be loosing inches.... But I know I stick to it 100% x

Back