Jo's Diary

CDC on holiday for two weeks now- next wi is on 11th june. Think i'll be ok, gives me a date to focus on... i'm starting step 3 when she's back, just hoping i'll have lost 8lb over those three weeks... know i'm going to have difficult moments but thankfully i have a great support network around me to keep me focused :D x

You will easy do that.... Your right you have date to focus on totally agree with the support on here I'm sure we will keep you in line lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope so but i'm well aware that my numbers are getting lower so the big losses will be harder...
I'm 100% on plan though so whatever comes comes, this is about a new life not just the numbers for me :)
You guys will def keep me in check i know that x

Morning all weather not nice here today was lovely yesterday....still going strong was hungry last night something I not felt for a while felt strange lol x

jojo73 said:
Morning all weather not nice here today was lovely yesterday....still going strong was hungry last night something I not felt for a while felt strange lol x

Well done for staying strong! Weather is due to calm down and have some rain isn't it :( oh well x

Morning all gloomy morning here going to text CDC today to change my tetras to bars as feel I'm actually eating something than just all liquid x

jojo73 said:
Morning all gloomy morning here going to text CDC today to change my tetras to bars as feel I'm actually eating something than just all liquid x

Morning Jo, not wanting to rub it in but it's glorious here! Lol

Xx

Morning all can't believe it weigh in tomorrow again...not got a number in mind after loosing 6 and half pounds last week any loss tomorrow is good can't be greedy can I? Lol x

Cheers rkm I be happy with a pound loss after loosing quite a lot last week can see a pattern now lose a lot one week and less the week after and so on x

Well off to a party sat night where I will be surrounded with the buffet and alcohol I plan to have my bar before I go and stay on water for the night these social events are a thing I have to overcome and be in control and for sake of a few hours it ain't worth the 7 weeks hard work I have put in I couldn't go back to the first few days they were hell thats what keeps me going x

Good luck!

Wooohoooo 3lb loss brings me to 14st 12lb from 17st 5lb x

well done nearly 3 1/2 stone in 8 weeks thats excellent keep it up :) xx

jojo73 said:
Wooohoooo 3lb loss brings me to 14st 12lb from 17st 5lb x

Well done :)

Thank you off to a anniversary party tonight new dress hung up (size 16) would of been a size 22 ...7 weeks ago hairdressers at 10am looking forward to party as a lot of my husbands family not seen me for a long time though I will be on water for the night that willpower is definitely going through the mill...I can do it,I can do it x

Back