Jo's Diary

Morning all great party last night and stayed on water all night even went into town afterwards and stayed on the water can't believe it.... But I was just do happy over people comments on how I look that was worth any drink family saying I looked amazing was so on a high x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Jo just caught up on yr diary and wow u have done so so well x well done and congrats I'm so pleased for u x I bet u felt and looked a million dollars last night and great that u stayed on plan xxxxx size 16 I'm so jel lol nah joking that's just great missy x well done u x

Thanks lea I felt brilliant was worth any drink hope u doing well Hun x

Hiya ladies, well just cooked a BBQ out back for hubby and kids smell was torture but was so nice in garden..........anyway I have a bit of a dilemma for you ladies I'm at a 50th birthday party on sat don't think I could stomach water after last weeks party....I'm on SS at moment would it bring me out of ketosis if I drank? Would it knock me off plan? Would I feel guilty next day just thinking if I plan it maybe would not feel guilty and would def be back on plan next day just wondering if anyone feeling the same or some advice after nearly 8 wks doing SS without cheating feel I may deserve it or do I keep going? X

everyone deserves a break now and then but you will have to knock yourself out of ketosis hun as your not allowed to drink while in ketosis can be very dangerous x

Morning well weigh in day tomorrow feel its been a hard week this week prob cos kids and hubby off all week x

Hi jojo,ive justread your diary from start to finish and all i can say is WOW youve dine amazing, i started this morning and am hoping i do as well as you xx

Thank you Hun, good luck on your journey do you have much to lose? Are you on SS? It soon passes its 8 wks tomorrow and never stuck to slimming world or w/w but this plan seems to be working for me been hard at times esp social events but keep reminding myself its not forever x

Morning ladies, well weigh in today not chose a target my hubby thinks about 3lb but will just see wont be disappointed with any loss x

hi jo , just thinking of your start weight there mines about the same, and seeing how far you've come in 8 weeks today , will check in later see how much you've lost .
I am on a time scale of 8 weeks for school holidays as want to get my bum in the rides seats :D

Hiua know what you mean about ride seats I had to get of a ride at a theme park this year due to couldn't fasten the seat belt also I struggled to get get seat belt on plane last yr but did manage to just get it fastened and know me and you won't have no problems this year......I been more hungry this week think its cos hubby and kids off roll on Monday eh.....x

Yes , it really plays on your mind when your queing and thinking , can i get in the seat ? will the belt fit ? ho yes and planes i went with i think easyjet one year it only just reached on the way out so when i was away all i kept thinking was , well i'm gonna gain , what about the belt ? well got on the plane for home and blimey had loads spare on the belt thought what , all that panicing lol , BTW was Easyjet on way home too lol
But i had trouble at Alton towers in OCT , where by we was on a ride it was a kids and adults ride it was where the boat goes up and down in the air , well the man puts the bar down over your stomaches so it locks well I could of died , because he took 3 atemps to put it down well my son whos 18 , was cracking up as him and his GF sat oppersite lol my daughters who 8 wanted to go on it , in the end the bloke just pushed the bar down with some force lol lol but i have gained another stone i think since OCT , so its a wke up call ....
Your very head strong Jo and doing well , yes this week while all at home , like myself and last week your in and with all this rain is not helping , yesterdayi just went out in it as was so fed up ... my Daughters back moday , hope as these sore throat's keeping poping up since april i hope she don't get mine .... well its not letting up this weather rain rain , thats why i find it hard doing VLCD in cold weather i get so cold .
Keep going JO , you never know what each day brings on these diets , strap yourself in for a bumpy ride x

Last edited:
Yipeeeeeee 4 and half pounds off yipeeeee only need to lose 1 and half and I lost 3 stone yipeeeee x

4 1/2 is great Jo
that was a good loss , all paying off , boosted your day up from all this rain .
Are we in the month of Oct lol
Looking forward to another week , hope its busy for you , as thats the key to this diet .

Thank you how u doing? I just been to primark and size 14 dress can't believe it!!!! For a party tomorrow night obviously I'm on the water lol x

jojo73 said:
Thank you how u doing? I just been to primark and size 14 dress can't believe it!!!! For a party tomorrow night obviously I'm on the water lol x

Wow great loss love and size 14 that's amazing x size 12 to 14 is my dream so I'm extra extra pleased for u and primark sizing isn't even generous so well done congrats and a big whoopppp jump in the air for u xxxxxxxxxxxx good luck with the party hope u have a lovely time x just brilliant yr doing so well x

Tell them its NEAT vodka Jo lol
blimey primark size 14 , they are not big clothes either like M&S , shows you how your melting ..... i have brought clothes and thought theres no way thats a size 18 top cos its tight , shows you how your losing inches too .
My w8 stuff turned up today , so now waiting on S&S samples see what they are like and i have Cambridge diet too , so i won't get board .... love LL stuff but can't get my hands on that :-(
Yes i'm ready to hang in there for 56 days today then work oyt where i'll go from there ..... now why didn't i keep to it when you did jo lol
Have a good night jo on the water .... strong Lady !
Let us know how you get on ok

Thanks....I know what you mean....have you got much to lose?....I manage tonight no problem talk about being confident....lol....sounds you well prepared did you start when I did? X

Morning ladies party was good and stayed on water being a good girl hope everyone staying strong x

Back