Jo's Diary

Thanks....I know what you mean....have you got much to lose?....I manage tonight no problem talk about being confident....lol....sounds you well prepared did you start when I did? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning jo , I did start but life got in the way ops ... I am 247 start weight so yes i need to get too 140 or 150 , so i'll be happy with that . yes alot too lose ... . so the 6th June was restart for me , how was your night ? will catch up with your other posts in a min

Morning.... Yeah party was good 2 pints of water no food lol was ok though.... I know another lady on here and started same time as me called Sharon but she disappeared do miss her and often wonder if she will come back your doing well keep up the good work x

Morning.... Yeah party was good 2 pints of water no food lol was ok though.... I know another lady on here and started same time as me called Sharon but she disappeared do miss her and often wonder if she will come back your doing well keep up the good work x

Why don't you try PM her here and it will go in her Email box , she may reply ?
do you go on weight planners too ?
there seemed to be alot of people go when this site changed few months ago .... alot said they did like it .
2 pints of water , , yes its a means to an end , have todo 100 % daily .... soon be there .
Well had a busy day , watched my daughter at grading for her second belt and also went to town , worn out now .
How was your day Jo ?
how long have you thought about staying on the plan for ?
I want to do it for 8 weeks ... then re look at what i'll do for the rest off .

Did you mean therealbbe ? is that sharon ? last posts were 3 weeks ago ... try pm her and it will go to her Email .

MsJMC said:
Did you mean therealbbe ? is that sharon ? last posts were 3 weeks ago ... try pm her and it will go to her Email .

I spoke to Sharon x poor lass is snowed under with Uni ATM so understandable she's off cd x will let her know u are all asking about her nxt time I hear from her x

Morning ladies yeah Sharon had a good day yesterday hubby and kids back to school today yipeeee well done for your daughter.....thanks lea for letting Sharon know we all miss her how u doing hun?......I'm planning on staying on the plan till I'm happy with the way I look though the start of July I will of been on it 3 months and will have to go on SS+ for a week bit I'm in Chester one night that weekend girls night away so I'm planning on having a drink then straight back on it next morning x

Morning guys its Rainning here since last night .... they say its going to be unsettled here for 2 weeks here in herts .
3 months by July time Jo , thats a long time on here .
Aww so your friend sharon is around thats good .
thanks Jo , yes orange belt now , each 4 months is a grading if they put the time in .
wont be long now till the big 7 weeks hol come for the kids , with all the inset days my daughter has to push it dead on 7 weeks ... blimey .
Yes back to Normal Jo , all back at school , and hubby back easier that way ! how you finding CD ?

I'm finding cd ok though it's got to be the most unsociable plan on earth....but guess its what we been used to and our bodies have suffered for it...it becomes a part of life now for me I have no temptation for food at all and keeping myself busy selling my clothes on eBay god they look soooo big lol x

I'm finding cd ok though it's got to be the most unsociable plan on earth....but guess its what we been used to and our bodies have suffered for it...it becomes a part of life now for me I have no temptation for food at all and keeping myself busy selling my clothes on eBay god they look soooo big lol x

Don't think i can sell my clothes they are falling apart , as i have refused to buy more ... i keep saying to myself if you buy more big clothes your accepting to stay big lol ... i have clothes to get down to at each bracket , so i won't be walking around in the nude lol .
its a very unsociable plan this diet , but the rewards are Amazing .... wow , you have no temptation , thats a strong lady whos gonna fly by !
I think I will have a W8 day today .... works the same way as CD .
good luck with your clothes selling Jo ...
roll on for another Honk day , bring it on :D

Yes definitely so when is your weigh in day ? Mine is Friday though I'm waiting for totm to appear and I remeber last month I only lost a pound on that week but made it up for week after.....I honestly couldn't go back to 4 days gettin into ketosis again they were hell so guess that's always shifted the temptation away lol x

I've put a few more pics on the inspirational photos if u fancy a look I so hate the 1st pic x

Thanks jo I will go have a look , always good for others too see !
My weigh day as i'm doing this alone for now i'm unsure if i will do weekly weigh in as numbers can get the better of me , so watch this space and see :)
I am feeling the cold now ... I just had macaroni cheese on all about weight 8 . it remined me of packet cheese sauce , strong ... on w8 its 4 aday but smaller meals . hope my Slim and save come today .
Makes you think are we gonna get a summer , they think 2 weeks of it being unsettled in Herts .
Wahts it like where you are jo

Not sure what weigh 8. Is about you have to explain that one lol yeah I can see the difference too it's feels great when others do aswell.... Very gloomy here and cold just put heating on lol x

Hey love I'm good ta just plodding on with cd and I have to admit it may possibly be the most unsociable thing go do on earth xxxxxx how ate u today how u feeling x great news on yr pics love I will have to go take a peek xxx

Same here plodding on feel ok today just becomes a way of life now just cooked burger in buns for kids for their teas x

All About Weight -

it gives same results as Cd , but its 4 poroducts a day , and really its 49 a week cos of the 28packs a week , plus postage so adds up to 55 about a week , which yes is alot . it just breaks it a bit if you were following another diet , keeps you in K too ....
I like the choc velvet on CD , partly frozen , so give it 3 hours in freezer then i love eating it ! not had any for a long time , but they last for ages you can freezer them a bit longer if you like .
Burgers in buns , holly cow lol that would kill me , always did when i was on CD few years back walking past a van , thinking mmmmmmmmmm
Wow great loses LeaE
Yes its been very boring day today i've been in , rain has not stopped . i am gonna have to get out more being on this diet , too much thinking time !
Does anyone else think today has dragged ?

Yeah it has been a long day weight planners sounds good I'm going for a walk to post office tomorrow send my parcels off I made 40 pound this week from eBay from selling my big clothes ....good result ....some money for new clothes for my hols x

jojo73 said:
Yeah it has been a long day weight planners sounds good I'm going for a walk to post office tomorrow send my parcels off I made 40 pound this week from eBay from selling my big clothes ....good result ....some money for new clothes for my hols x

Blooming heck u money maker x have u any plans for a new outfit for yr new slimline self xx

Back