Jo's Diary

50% is better than nothing and halfway once to get into the routine you will be fine what keeps me going is looking at old pics of myself and thinking I don't want to go back to them first 4 days once your in ketosis you won't feel hunger ....my plans this weekend are see westlife at the pics to tonight for there last ever show with some friends so looking forward to that then tomorrow I will be baking as my little girl (well not so little ) is 12 on Monday .....x the weather does not help as could sit in garden or go to beach as its literally at my back door x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I have decided I will have been on the plan for 3 months in 2 weeks time which will be time for me to move to SS+ for a week but going to see what my weight loss will be for week 12 if it's a low one say a pound then will go on ss+ for a week if good weight loss then will stay on SS x

jojo73 said:
Thanks ladies how you both doing?....x

I'm good ta just started with exercise to try and tone up a little and I ache like mad now xxxx how's u ?

I haven't done any exercise at all but will have to start doing some in later stages...I'm fine just keep plodding on...going to see westlife at pics tonight meeting friends in pub and I will be with my trusty friend WATER ..... Lol x

jojo73 said:
I haven't done any exercise at all but will have to start doing some in later stages...I'm fine just keep plodding on...going to see westlife at pics tonight meeting friends in pub and I will be with my trusty friend WATER ..... Lol x

I don't doubt u for a min u have been so great in social situations x hope u enjoy west life I'm just chilling at home as bf is working x I have had to start exercise as my body shape means although most areas are thinning out my legs and bum are massive so hitting the cross trainer now everyday to try and battle with this lol x

Hi all just been reading the thread and feel so inspired..... Only been on cd for 4 days but so far so good.
My CDC told me I could drink coke zero and still lose , really missing my glass of wine but it'll be worth it I'm sure!!!! I never thought I'd stick to it but by having things sorted for me works soooo much better!!! I'm on stage 2 . 1x shake for breakfast 1x about 2.30 then I have a tiny tiny meal at 7.30ish with my cd bar straight after to take away my sweet craving( do u think it's ok to do that?) I drink 2-3l water during the day and have a can of coke zero in the evening. I have weighed myself and I've seen a difference already but I don't want to tempt fate!!!
It's my dads big birthday in 2 weeks and I don't know how I'll cope, I have my anniversary the week after, my daughters 3rd birthday the week after that then my parents 40th wedding anniversary the week after that,,,phewww!!! How do I cope? I'm fretting already !!!!

50% is better than nothing and halfway once to get into the routine you will be fine what keeps me going is looking at old pics of myself and thinking I don't want to go back to them first 4 days once your in ketosis you won't feel hunger ....my plans this weekend are see westlife at the pics to tonight for there last ever show with some friends so looking forward to that then tomorrow I will be baking as my little girl (well not so little ) is 12 on Monday .....x the weather does not help as could sit in garden or go to beach as its literally at my back door x

Nice beach right near you :) where you near jo
We will all come down the our deck chairs and shakes lol
Sorry no beer lol
Hoping today will be the day i say yes 100% , its really a case of getting out of old habbits , this week has been a big turn around for me in eating very little as to what i was , but now its just got to be 3 to 4 shakes and every day for change .
Yes , westlife , who knows they may do the same as Take that , join up in ten years later lol.
My pics are all on CDs , i see them and think ho no , maybe get them as my screensaver lol
sally morgan looks amazing , she lost 14 stone . i watch her on Tv .... she was in my town doing a show could of think fri or sat
so your baking jo , aww happy birthday for your 12 year old girl . what she doing for her BD ?

Morning, westlife was great and sad but atmosphere was not the same in pics better in concert but glad I went....your doing great jmc it's just changing the way you think about food easier said than done I know...but you made the hardest decision and that starting the plan...I live at the headland though it's nice when the sun is shining but winter it's really bad as wind comes straight from the sea and much colder...yep I'm baking today my girl is at school doing athletics which she loves she likes any sport then after school we have family coming over for her tea party which she looking forward too x

Hi I thought I'd replayed to this thread last night ,but can't find it? (I'm new to all this)
I've been reading your story and I'm so inspired!!!
I'm on day 5 all going well so far I have 3st to lose, I've been on the scales (I know I shouldn't) but they show a loss!
I've got a lot of things coming up, mys dads big birthday, my anniversary, daughters 3rd birthday and my parents 40th anniversary all in the next 4 weeks!!! How am I going to cope?????

Morning ladies, weigh in day today yipeeee!!!!10 weeks today on the plan no cheating just pure SS for 10 weeks I've amazed myself!!!! X

you've done bloody amazing Jo to get through 10 weeks with no cheating!! Well done you! x

Thanks ladies I hope you succeed in your journeys I'm sure you will...and you get inspiration from reading my diary ....wish I could bottle my inspiration and give you it how I've done it I don't know....I woke up one morning and looked at myself and thought no more I am I going to look like this I often look at photos when I was big...don't get me wrong I still sometimes feel I need a drink but I think the last 10 weeks would be a waste....time has flew being on this plan x

Avamum I had a lot of events and parties and felt exactly the same as you how would I cope? You have to train your brain into thinking I don't need the food/drink before the plan we found a way to be happy eating and drinking bad foods but it's finding another direction than that road...I made sure I had my shake or bar just before going out to a party and sat and drank water it will be hard and willpower will be put to the test but it's overcoming the urge x

Thanks, going to have to be strong!!!! Been so good I've really surprised myself!!!! I think when I've done slimming world I'm obsessing about food, but with this all decisions are made, so it's easier!!!!!
Last week I went on a flabulous( like a vibration plate) I'd been told it helps with weight loss and toning as I don't want flabby skinafter...yuck.... A friend used it while on cd and she had good losses every week and has kept the weight off!!!!!! It's only 10 mins 3-4 times a weeks for £25 a month... Got nothing to lose but the weight x

Morning, westlife was great and sad but atmosphere was not the same in pics better in concert but glad I went....your doing great jmc it's just changing the way you think about food easier said than done I know...but you made the hardest decision and that starting the plan...I live at the headland though it's nice when the sun is shining but winter it's really bad as wind comes straight from the sea and much colder...yep I'm baking today my girl is at school doing athletics which she loves she likes any sport then after school we have family coming over for her tea party which she looking forward too x

Headland , just looked that up as thinking .... wheres that , cornwall ?
see what you mean about the wind when its cold by reading , high point of land .
Yes , in concert would be better , yes always sad when a group call it a day ....
with today i feel its gonna be good diet wise .
just got back from mia sports day , its half way ... but its hot out there now .
So your daughter likes sports too , yes mia does , she does Karate twice a week , likes football , all good things .
I watched something on TV yesterday , it was about parents , about telling their kids they have to diet , where one woman is very controling over her daughter , saying what she can eat and if her daughter eats anything she should not be , she makes her do press ups , and sit ups ... but everyday she has todo them anyway , she said it started when her daughter was young and she got a little chubby ... so they watch everything and she is controled , did you see it ? shock !
her daughter had a birthday party , she cooked all this food but her daughter was not allowed any ... it was for the friends ... she was made to eat her diet food .
God whats it coming too
Did your daughter have a good birthday .

Hi all this is my first week on cd and looking for some advise... I'm on stage 2 so 3 x cd and one sml meal... When I'm in work I often miss my afternoon shake, am I gonna pay for that on the scales? Or is it helpful? I'm a rep ( for chocolate of all things) so always on the go. I have my breakfast shake then drink water, then I pick the kids up between 3.30 and4.30 and sometimes by the time we get home and sort them tea I'm ready to have mine...then I have my cd bar with a cuppa about 8.30....hence missing one..hhheeelllppppp

My brother does 2 cd and a meal...don't think it'll harm obviously ur just eating fewer cals when u might b better eating more....can u buy ready made shakes then easier fir u too have on the go xx

Well that's good to know... I was just worried about losing, I was thinking of getting the rtd but a few people have said they are really sickly, and I like my bar in the evening.... Will speak to my CDC wed thanks for the help though

Morning ladies headland just outside of Hartlepool my daughter had a lovely birthday and also my eldest daughter passed her driving test yesterday aswell so I'm one proud mama ....I didn't see that programme how can you even think of putting your child through that some parents eh!...I don't think missing a shake will count but maybe worth talking to CDC about it as your body may still need it xx

hartlepool , ops got it wrong lol
how old is your daughter who passed , my son passed oct he was 17 , his IN is 1700 alot of money .
so now mum you have a taxi lol
Hows it going jo ? are you just sticking to water on this diet ?

Back