Jo's Diary

Morning she 19 been taking lessons year and half....my youngest daughter had great birthday hectic but good...yeah i just keep drinking the water I go to Chester a week on sat plan to drink but just don't know x how you doing? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone...well had my first with in and.... 8lb!!!!!!!!!! Yey I'm landed!!! So happy!!! Finally a diet that works for me.
I can't deny it's been tough little week but hey... 8lb that makes it so worthwhile .how is everyone else getting on?

Well done avamum this weight loss will spur you on the next week....you doing great!!!!! X

Thanks it's made me so positive.... My lovely hubby just bought me some new sandals I was asking for weeks ago( they are so nice) it made me cry!!! But I'm proud of myself .....this weight will come off!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha

That's what I do have something new to reward myself felt really tired last 2 days don't know what that's all about xx

Awwww sorry to hear that, I'm dreading the weekend though, just miss my takeaway and wine, and a client just gave me some gorgeous Belgian chocolates and an expensive bottle of red wine as a thank you , now I've got to put them away until a special occasion, where as before I would have eaten and drank them tonight!!!!! But being thin is much more important to me, I want to enjoy being confident rather than hiding away x. Hope you get your energy back x

Yes weekends are hard to overcome but think of your amazing weight loss that was the old you eating/drinking at weekends this is the new you don't let hard work slip away so easy you be fine and if u need to talk just send me message I will keep you going x

Doing ok, my days off are probably harder, but I come on here and it keeps me positive, had my shake and on my 2nd bottle of water. When I've done other diets before I've always been picking here and there...bite of toast here a choc biscuit there, on this diet nothing passes my lips ...that's never ever happened before!!!!! I've shocked myself. But this diet isn't cheep so if I'm going to cheat it would be a waste... How have you been?

Good luck with weigh in Jo not that u will need it xc I seem to have become a bit of a follower of yrs yr doing fab and seen as we are on similar weeks it's nice to catch up x will see u later to see how u have done x

Yeah I'm fine avamum somedays get bored of the shakes/bars but keep going....thanks Leah will keep going don't know how I've done it x

jojo73 said:
Yeah I'm fine avamum somedays get bored of the shakes/bars but keep going....thanks Leah will keep going don't know how I've done it x

How u have done it !?! It's because yr a strong willed amazing lady with amazing determination x keep plodding on and u will do it xxxx

Thanks lea for your kind words well just been weighed....lost 3lb yipeeeee x

Yeah well done xx

Morning she 19 been taking lessons year and half....my youngest daughter had great birthday hectic but good...yeah i just keep drinking the water I go to Chester a week on sat plan to drink but just don't know x how you doing? X

DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL IF YOU ARE KETOTIC!
Alcohol is a powerful inhibitor of gluconeogenesis. In fact, it forces part of the gluconeogenic metabolic process into reverse. This means that if all the glucose in the blood is being derived from gluconeogenesis then the consumption of alcohol will inevitably cause the blood glucose level to fall. Worse still, the alcohol also stops ketone body production, thus leaving the brain entirely without fuel.
A person who is ketotic is 100% reliant on gluconeogenesis to maintain adequate levels of glucose in the blood. If, under these circumstances alcohol is taken, the person will become disorientated and might lose consciousness, not just from the alcohol, but from low blood sugar. Needless to say, this could be very dangerous, and even fatal.
Alcohol does not have these effects if the glycogen stores in the liver are normal. Under these circumstances the blood glucose level in the blood is maintained by the breakdown of liver glycogen, a process that is not influenced by alcohol. If a person becomes confused under these circumstances it is due simply to the pharmacological effects of the alcohol!

didn't want to put you off but was unsure if you was coming out of Ketotic for when drinking .
Yes when taking on this diet it really does STOP you living .... but when its over then you can start living , for the better !!!
I'm also tired Jo , like now , i could crash on the keyboard .
For me i'm doing ok so far , i guess i have to be head strong like yourself to be able to get what i want .
Its hard to think am i gonna break my diet by going out , and you start getting very mixed up with what way you will go , have you thought what you will do Jo once in chester ?

Not sure what I'm going to do but already do know that will have to bring myself out of ketosis...if I do decide to drink been to a summer fete today at my daughters work won a bottle of champagne mmmm...and our new hot tub all set up so going in there later once heated shame can't drink the champers x

Back