ProPoints Jo's food diary (KookietheKat)

kookiethekat

Started yesterday and weighed in on Tuesday at 20st 1lb :cry:

My food diary for yesterday was:

Breakfast was fruit and yogurt which did me nicely until about 12.30pm. Then I cooked a mamoth lunch, I wasn't expecting to get so much out of it and I didn't even finish it.

So what you see is 90g of dried pasta, half a tin of pink salmon, a tablespoon of light mayo, some lemon juice, green beans and some spinach. I also did a lambs lettuce and roasted tomato salad on the side, drizzled with a little balsamic vinegar. It worked out as 11 Pro Points but as I said, I didn't eat it all. For pudding I had a WW chocolate ornage bar

Dinner was good too and the lunch managed to keep me full (with a little help from an apple and a couple of satsuma's around 5pm)

This was a 13 Pro Point dinner and consisted of a chicken breast cooked with So Juicy Paprika, 2 roasted sweet potatoes, some green beans and again, a salad with roasted tomatoes and balsamic. I also added a tablespoon and a half of light mayo for dunking my sweet potato

Pudding was a couple of Cadbury's light chocolate mousse's and a mini milk, taking me to my full points allowance.

One thing I will say - I woke up this morning STARVING and could not wait to have my breakfast.

Food diary for Thursday 26th May

Breakfast:
Activia fat free yog (2)
2 x Belvita fruit and fibre breakfast biscuits (3)
Fruit salad (0)

Lunch:
Rice salad made with chicken, cucumber, spring onion, sweetcorn, light mayo and sweet chilli sauce (13PP)

Dinner is going to be the WW warm roast potato, beef and beetroot salad from esource. It looks amazing and I have some lovely sirloin to make it with (5)

Been snacking on fruit all day and treated my self to a bag of hula hoops (4)

I still have 12 daily PP left over after pointing my dinner and a WW choc and vanilla mousse and I'm not sure what to spend them on :D

wow the food looks fab, are you finding the ww propoints good? i have just started and really want to lose weight after ahving a baby 6 weeks ago.:D

I am I'm 42. Used y first weeklies tonight (I WI on a Tuesday) so did 3 days without them

Spend 16 weeklies on booze lol. Was worth It though

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi petal!! Here to follow ur progress! Very similar start weights that we will never see again :) xx

Great food :) Im on 38 points and from a few days I feel this is more than enough :) I don't drink do nothing to spend my weeklies on BUT I have guests over the bank holiday so u never know hehe

Enjoy ur meal on the water :) x

Back