Jo's Herbalife Diary

Ok thought I'd throw another diary into the mix!

So yesterday was day 1, took my measurements and this is what I ate -

Breakfast - strawberry shake
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Shake and low fat yogurt
Snack - Apple & Orange
Dinner - 6 oven chicken nuggets with steamed peas, sweetcorn and carrot

3 cups of normal tea, 2 cups of herbalife tea and water

I wasn't hungry but wasn't full either and last night around 9 I was really hungry! I do think it's just a case of my stomach getting used to eating less than I have been munching on!

Day 2 commences!

well done on getting the first day over with :)

Well day 2 is over I had -

Breakfast - Shake
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Shake and Activia
Snack - Cereal bar and orange
Dinner - Chicken and brocoli, cauliflower and carrot

I wasn't as hungry yesterday which is good, had a bit of a wobbly this morning that I was fed up drinking my food but I've had my shake and I'm ok again!

I got bored having plain shakes quickly.... started blending fruit into them and making smoothies out of them :D

I think I'm headed that way! I've got a wee blender so I'll give that a go on Friday. Tomorrow I have a work lunch out and on Friday its the summer bbq eek!

even adding a few blueberries or strawberries makes a massive difference if your getting bored :)

Think I'm going to get some frozen fruit and put that in!
So yesterday was much of the same
Breakfast - Shake
Snack - Cereal bar
Lunch - Shake and yogurt
Snack orange and a tuc biscuit (25cals - i needed something tasty!)
Dinner wasn't the best, I was going to an exercise class after work so had a bowl of branflakes in work but then no one turned up to the class grrr so ended up with an uncle ben's rice pot. There technically was veg in it!!! *cough*

Well I couldn't bare to take the shakes over the weekend but didn't go crazy with what I was eating either. On Monday I checked my weight etc I've lost 3lbs and 3inches of my stomach woo hoo! I've started putting strawberries in my shake which makes it a lot easier to take now. Not sure if I can keep it up but I will finish the tub and it's taught me that I don't need all the things I was eating!!

Back