Jo's Juddd diary 2012

Morning Jo, was hoping to wave goodbye to the 13s today, but am slap bang on 13 exactly, and will probably rise slightly after todays UP, ho hum, couple more weeks for me maybe. I am also close to overweight and not obese as my BMI is 31.... will have to try and work out how many lbs exactly that is... have a great day xx

Awww thanks girls xx Well change of plan for today I was going to do doubles this week but after my weigh in this morning I have changed my mind and am going to do my usual MWF DD plan this week, plus my OH is thinking it would be nice to pick something up on the way home from the Opera on thurs so would need it as an UP so thats decided, normal week for me. It will stop my body getting complacent if nothing else. So back to the scales, I weighed in at 11 9 this morning so whole weekends 4lb gain wiped out after 1 DD I havent managed that in months, so even if I get a STS this week I will be happy and I have just had 3 slices of thick wholemeal toasted with butter yumyum

Sat 11 9 official weight
Sun ----
Mon 11 13 4lb gain after 2 big UPs
Tues 11 9 4lbs loss after DD :D

Will try and catch up with some diaries later but pretty busy sorting all the dogs bits and bobs out only 12 days left till puppies :eek:

Just been cleaning out my sons room and hanging on the back of the door is a Next Jacket I have had for 9 yrs havent worn it for the past 8 though, I tried it on and guess what yep it fits, I can even do it up but would need to drop a few more pounds to feel comfortable about doing it up, the best thing??? Its a size 12 and a slim fit woohoo xx

Awesome NSV! I can't wait to be able wear my smaller clothes.

bajoleth said:
Just been cleaning out my sons room and hanging on the back of the door is a Next Jacket I have had for 9 yrs havent worn it for the past 8 though, I tried it on and guess what yep it fits, I can even do it up but would need to drop a few more pounds to feel comfortable about doing it up, the best thing??? Its a size 12 and a slim fit woohoo xx

Yay!!!! Brilliant NSV :-D xx

Well done on the jacket, bet you are really pleased with that. I have a 14 jacket that I tried on a couple of weeks ago, can get it on, but cannot get it done up, its a problem I have with my fat saggy belly, so thinking I will have to lose quite a few more pounds before that will do up.... but hey ho, it will fit one day!!

Thanks all, the best thing about the jacket was that I thought it was a 14 until I looked at the label, I would have been around the 10 stone mark when I was a size 12 so really pleased.
DD today and really finding the Soups a big help on DD s esp now its colder, Butternut Squash today with a Heinz past pouch for supper, don't feel deprived at all with something warming and filling to eat, healthy too as I am getting some of my 5 a day, I think the pasta pouch is 1 towards that too, all those tomatoes I suspect.
Back up to 11 11 today but only to be expected after an UP day for me , have a good day all, off to do some online Christmas shopping now Argos have some good offers on at the moment so off to make a dent in the savings !!!

weights
Sat - 11 9 official weight
Sun ---
Mon 11 13 up 4 after weekend UPs
Tues 11 9 down 4 after DD
Weds 11 11 up 2 after UP

It has helped me to read you are also eating on DDs. I'm trying to keep mine at about 500c but also trying to keep it healthy by getting as many of my 5 a day in. I know some people are not having anything which was making me feel bad but glad you are following the same theory and eating as well.

Hope today treats you well x

It has helped me to read you are also eating on DDs. I'm trying to keep mine at about 500c but also trying to keep it healthy by getting as many of my 5 a day in. I know some people are not having anything which was making me feel bad but glad you are following the same theory and eating as well.

Hope today treats you well x
I did in fact stop eating on DD s about 5-6 weeks in as I found eating made me hungrier so found it easier not to bother, however I also noticed that my losses began to stall and on reading up on a big American site , others found this too, so I started eating my DD cals agin and usually have my 500 or near enough. It is only fairly recently that I have started to eat more nutritious food, I used to be a Philli and crackers girl but since discovering my love for fresh soup I am finding that I am eating healthier and feeling better about my DD s they are easier when you have something wholesome and nutritious and its gotta be better for you ;)

Hi Jo! Just popping in for more hints and tips! ;)

Ah - so it can cause weight loss to stall. Hmmmm, that probably makes sense actually. I treat my DDs a bit like 'detox days' at the moment and base it all round getting plenty of veg :)

Ah - so it can cause weight loss to stall. Hmmmm, that probably makes sense actually. I treat my DDs a bit like 'detox days' at the moment and base it all round getting plenty of veg :)
Well it seemed to for me of course I am not saying its always the case, I see it as beneficial though if you are doing juddd longterm to try and get some fruit/veg in on a DD and of course its low cal.
Back down to 11 9 at weigh in this morning, think theres a pattern developing lol x Probably be a big UP day today as it looks like a takeaway tonight after my daughters performance, as it will be late to cook when I get back?
This weeks weigh ins
Sat - 11 9 official weight
Sun ---
Mon 11 13 up 4 after weekend UPs
Tues 11 9 down 4 after DD
Weds 11 11 up 2 after UP
Thurs 11 9 down 2 after DD
Fri

Scales looking good... enjoy your daughters performance and your takeaway... xx

Back