Jo's PP DIary - Restart!

Jojobear

Gotta get this weight off and my foot out!! Missed two weeks of WW now so I have to restart. I have some new ideas for meals now so I will update later in the evening

Me and Alfie are gonna walk everyday :)

Attachments

• DSCF9072.jpg
    DSCF9072.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 58
aw how cute.. good luck hun xxx

Wednesday April 13th :cool:

Breakfast: 4pp
1 x Black coffee
(0)
1 x mini wholewheat pitta
(2)
1 x Medium Soft Boiled Egg
(2)

Snack: 2pp
1 x Can of low carb blue monster energy drink
(2)

Lunch:7pp
1 x six seed pitta bread from Tesco
(4)
Left over chicken pieces from yesterdays dinner approx
(3)
lettuce , Tomato & Red onion
(0)

Snack: 1pp
1 x Cup of Tea with skimmed milk (1)

Dinner: 9pp
1 x Weight watchers Classic cottage pie (9)
Brocolli
Cauliflower

Used: 23pp
Not Used: 6pp

I'm 12st 6 up to a year an a half ago I was 9st odd never over 10st so it's a struggle to be confident

Yeah I have no kids so he is treated like a little baby and acts like one too! He makes me smile , cute as a button and a cheeky personality :)

Hi hun, glad you're back at it. I was off it too for the last couple of days, hope weigh in is still okay, cringe. Your doggy is lovely, i have a 7 month old jack russell and he is still in his "naughty" stage.

Hi hun, glad you're back at it. I was off it too for the last couple of days, hope weigh in is still okay, cringe. Your doggy is lovely, i have a 7 month old jack russell and he is still in his "naughty" stage.

:D I have an 8 month old jack russell! he is the naughtyist dog i know! and soooo attention seeking! :rolleyes: i also have a female jack russell who is 9yrs so shes a bit 'over' playing with the puppy now...

Your dog is beautiful jojo, i love his coat!, and walking them is a good form of exercise :) and fun! good luck on ur journey with ww xxx

At least someone else's one is naughty too. Thought mine was the only one ha ha.

Yummy wrap for lunch with Mayo light , chicken pieces , shredded carrot & courgette , lettuce onion and tomato :)

Attachments

• image-3485412171.jpg
    image-3485412171.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 47
Friday April 15th

Breakfast: 4pp
1x wholewheat mini pitta (2)
1x medium soft boiled egg (2)

Lunch: 9pp
1x tesco wrap (5)
Rustic chicken pieces (3)
1x tbsp of mayo light (2)