peaches and pear pieces - 0pp
pineapple - 0pp
1 x Cup of tea with skimmed milk - 1pp

Used Daily - 22pp
Unused Daily - 7pp
Weekly Used -
0pp

Hi Nicola ,

I am okay , struggled a bit the last few days but i decided yesterday I am gonna give up alcohol , it is really holding me back with the weightloss i simply cant have both. I dont know how i will manage without drinking but id rather be thin than drunk! i say that now but wait till next weekend when i am gagging for a pint :) ill keep going , I joined the gym too but I got my TOTM today so i cant go until next week. Hope you are doing well :p

Hi Nicola ,

I am okay , struggled a bit the last few days but i decided yesterday I am gonna give up alcohol , it is really holding me back with the weightloss i simply cant have both. I dont know how i will manage without drinking but id rather be thin than drunk! i say that now but wait till next weekend when i am gagging for a pint :) ill keep going , I joined the gym too but I got my TOTM today so i cant go until next week. Hope you are doing well :p

Hi, wow what a big decision to make. Really good luck hun :) althought im not a big drinker, i dont think i could do that! Great for joining the gym, i go to my local one and i love it!! :D did go with a friend to start off with but now plucked up the courage to go by myself!! have a great day xx

Hi honey :) I picked a gym where no one knows me! I'm really gonna try. I'm turning 30 in may and it's been a real wake up call. The last ten years my life has been surrounded in either staying thin or losing weight. I want the next ten years to be about being healthy and building a career for myself. I wanna look like this again! ( pic is 2 years old)

Attachments

• image-4126514940.jpg
    image-4126514940.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 56
Hi honey :) I picked a gym where no one knows me! I'm really gonna try. I'm turning 30 in may and it's been a real wake up call. The last ten years my life has been surrounded in either staying thin or losing weight. I want the next ten years to be about being healthy and building a career for myself. I wanna look like this again! ( pic is 2 years old)

Good on you hunni! im sure u will do great when you put ur mind to it 100%, just think about how happy you will be at your goal weight! thats what keeps me going! You are stunning on that pic hun! v pretty! :) how much weight do you have to lose? xx

Awww thanks but even at that weight I thought I was fat I think I'm about 12st 9 or so , I was between 9st 5 before

Tuesday April 19th

Breakfast - 4pp

1x mini wholewheat pitta bread - 2pp
1x medium soft boiled egg - 2pp
Black coffee - 0pp

Snack - 3pp

2 x Rye Ryvita - 2pp
2 x laughing cow light cheese - 1pp

Lunch - 5pp

Peaches & pear pieces - 0pp
Mixed berries - 0pp
1 x fat free Activia yogurt - 2pp
2 x tbsp of muesli approx PP - 3pp

Afternoon snack - 7pp
such a waste!!!
1 x onion bagel - 6pp
2 x laughing cow light cheese - 1pp

Dinner - 6pp

1 x chicken fillet (grilled) - 4pp
Italian mix & babyleaf lettuce - 0pp
Shredded courgette & carrot - 0pp
2 x tbsp of goddess dressing - 2pp

Used PP : 25pp

Unused PP : 4pp
Weekly used : 0pp

Last edited:
Feel like I ate loads today ughhhhhhhhhh :( I didn't go over my points but I just kept getting hungry , spring cleaned my wardrobes and room so I worked my ass off today , surely I burned off something.

Anyways I feel like I should cut down a little I feel like I'm being bad when I'm not

Hi Nicola ,

I havent been to WW in three weeks so next Tuesday will be kinda like my 1st week back but i was about 12st 6 or 7 last time so I will know if Ive lost any weight.

Had a nice breakfast of 1 x Slice of wholegrain toast with a soft boiled egg and WW rasher :) yum

Puppy had me awake since 7am and its that time of the month and im in agony!So i am in my pjs watching gossip girl with my hot water bottle :)

How are you today?

:talk017:

Hi Lou ,
I love salad , i really shouldnt be fat haha. I make the Jamie Oliver Goddess dressing , its so nice with everything , You only need about a Tbsp Im gonna go through a few cook books for more inspiration for meals!

How are you getting on Lou , Great as always I bet!

Hi Nicola ,

I havent been to WW in three weeks so next Tuesday will be kinda like my 1st week back but i was about 12st 6 or 7 last time so I will know if Ive lost any weight.

Had a nice breakfast of 1 x Slice of wholegrain toast with a soft boiled egg and WW rasher :) yum

Puppy had me awake since 7am and its that time of the month and im in agony!So i am in my pjs watching gossip girl with my hot water bottle :)

How are you today?

:talk017:

Oooh exciting times :D bet you have lost, your menus have been looking good and yum scrummy yum!

Aww dont you just love your puppy tho :) i love mine he is the naughtist, boldest little thing but he makes me laugh so much all the time haha! never keep still do they!

Hope ur tummyache goes soon hun, iwould love to be on the sofa right now but im stuck in work :rolleyes: xx

Oh Nicola he can be to much when you just wanna snuggle up with the hot water bottle, its not his fault , he just wants to play but I am not able today!. Hes getting groomed 2moro , He always looks great when he gets done so I will put a picture up.

When I was thin i ate that kinda stuff all the time, I know its a long road though. I wanna lose three stone so its really gonna be hard.. Its not the not eating rubbish that will be hard its the waiting to be thin bit!

I am hating this hot weather while im bigger , cant dress myself for it

Wednesday April 20th

Breakfast: 5pp

1 x Slice of Wholegrain bread - 2pp
1 x WW lean back rasher - 1pp
1 x Medium soft boiled egg - 2pp
Black coffee - 0pp

Snack: 1pp

1 x Cup of Tea with skimmed milk - 1pp

Lunch: 7pp

1 x Tesco light choices wrap - 5pp
1 x Slice of premium ham - 1pp
lettuce , tomato , onion - 0pp
1 x Tbsp of sweet chilli sauce - 1pp

Afternoon Snack (i never stop do i!!) - 2pp
fruit salad - 0pp
1 x Low fat activia yogurt - 2pp

Dinner: 10pp
1 x Fillet of Haddock (Tesco) - 5pp
150g of Baby Potato's - 3pp
1 x Tbsp of Tartare sauce - 1pp
Lettuce , onion , Tomato - 0pp

Used PP: 25pp
Saved PP: 4pp
Weeklies Used : none

:eek:

Thursday April 21st

Such a busy day , drove down to wicklow to get my little puppy boy groomed , drove back up to carrickmines and back down to pick him up. Decided not to stop for lunch and went in to Dunnes and got a banana and apple to keep me going

Then I got home and went food shopping and came home and had dinner and now im finally sitting down :)

Breakfast: 5pp
1 x Slice of wholegrain bread - 2pp
1 x Medium soft boiled egg - 2pp
1 x WW Lean back bacon - 1pp
Black coffee - 0pp

Snack: 4pp
2 x Cans of low carb blue monster energy drink - 4pp (never again such a waste) - 4pp

Lunch: 0pp
1 x Apple - 0pp
1 x Banana - 0pp

Dinner: 8pp
60g of wholewheat Pasta - 6pp
1 x Teaspoon of Pesto - 1pp
1 x Teaspoon of Parmesan cheese - 1pp
lettuce , Tomato and Onion - 0pp

Dessert - 4pp
2 x WW Belgian Chocolate slice - 4pp

Night time cup of tea - 1pp

Used: 22