Josie's Food Diary

3lb loss this morning woooooo!! Very pleased especially as I only followed plan 5/7 days although I expect a lot came from the loss of fluid retention from alcohol consumption over Christmas. :rolleyes:

Wednesday

2 alpen light (hex b)
2 banana
Sweet chilli chicken noodle salad
Spaghetti Bolognaise (extra lean mince, peppers, onion, passata, garlic and seasoning) plus (Hex a) cheese on top
Meringue (10.5 syns)
WW mini toffee pot (3.5 syns)

14 syns

Last edited:
Well done on your loss Josie, sounds like you're doing really well!! :D xx

Thank you both :)

I am going for 100% this week!

Good luck Becky for your weigh in tomorrow and for yours too Stevie-not sure what days yours is?! x

Thank you both :)

I am going for 100% this week!

Good luck Becky for your weigh in tomorrow and for yours too Stevie-not sure what days yours is?! x

I'm joining you on that one hun. This is my first day back on plan since Christmas/New Year, so I'm definitely going for a 100% week full of lots of yummy food and exercise :character00115:

My WI day is Tuesday 5pm, so got weighed last night. Was over the moon to find out I'd lost 0.5lb after a week of food and drink!! :eek:

Will be following your diary and your progress with the plan :) Good luck xx

That's brilliant Stevie that you had a loss after indulging!!

Ok so next Tuesday we will both be saying that we have had a 100% week and will have good losses :D lol

I got it off the recipe forums, there have been a few threads flying about for it but that one was the best I tried :)

Thursday EE

3 banana
2 alpen lights (hex b)
Spaghetti bolognaise with cheese (hex a)
Skinny Mocha (?6 syns) came from a pour moi drinks machine which uses skinny milk so a bit of a stab in the dark but I based it on the calories for a starbucks mocha of the same size.
Chicken and cucumber
Mini choc dessert (4 syns)
2 meringue nests (5 syns)

15 syns

Had a stressful day at work, I teach some nightmare classes and can feel myself getting sooo stressed at the mo. grrr

Last edited:
Friday

2 banana
2 alpen light (hex b)
skinny mocha (Hex A, 2 syns)
Thai red curry (chicken, mixed peppers, vlf fat free nat yoghurt, tesco thai red curry paste) served with half a pouch of Tilda Coconut rice (5 syns)...don't think the peppers were quite 1/3 though oops
2 meringue nests (5 syns)
2 ww mini desserts (8 syns)

20 syns

Last edited:
Thank you! I hope we can both shift our weight very soon :)

So I sw started today and weighed this morning and was 11 stone 2. I have gone for a green day today which is the first time I have ever done a green day in my sw history!

Wednesday Day 1

Breakfast-Satsuma and 6 brazil nuts (Hex B)
Lunch-Banana
Dinner-Homemade butternut squash and sweet potato soup. 3 sw cheese scones. (Hex A)

Syns- 0/105 but the night is still young!

It looks like I didn't eat much during today but had a hectic day and couldn't get hold of any sw friendly food so went for the banana for lunch.

hi there can i ask why u have done syns 0/105? thought u were only allowed 5-15 syns a day, im confussed lol :sigh: xx

3lb loss this morning woooooo!! Very pleased especially as I only followed plan 5/7 days although I expect a lot came from the loss of fluid retention from alcohol consumption over Christmas. :rolleyes:

Wednesday

2 alpen light (hex b)
2 banana
Sweet chilli chicken noodle salad
Spaghetti Bolognaise (extra lean mince, peppers, onion, passata, garlic and seasoning) plus (Hex a) cheese on top
Meringue (10.5 syns)
WW mini toffee pot (3.5 syns)

14 syns

well done on your weight loss , ur doing great !!!!!!!!!!:D xx

Thank you Rach!! I did really well when I did sw this time last year but went off plan from Easter so put it all back on! Hoping for a better result this year ...

Sorry just seen your first post! Sometimes I count my syns through the week so start with 105 syns for the week and count down day by day which gives me the flexibility to over syn some days and make up for it on others. Helps me stick to the plan better when I am having a tough week being good :D

Saturday Green Day

Jacket Potato with l/f clover and cheese (Hex A, 1.5 syns)
Nescafe Cappucino (3.5 syns)
Lasagne and salad (2nd Hex-cheese, 2 Hex b for extra lean minced beef, 4.5 syns as I was lazy and used a packet cheese sauce rather than making my own syn free one)
Tea-dash milk (0.5 syns)
clementine
ww mini pot (4 syns)

14 syns Weekly-63/105 syns

Last edited:
I feel like I am not going to lose any weight this week! I feel too full....
I was naughty and weighed this morning, have lost a quarter of a pound since Wed, so if I carry on this way my loss will only be half a pound next wed :-/ I never did ee or green last time I dieted so am sceptical I can lose weight on these...

Sunday Green Day

Jacket potato, low fat clover and cheese (1.5 syns, hex a)
2 alpen light (hex b)
walnuts (hex b)
a few sw chips
mini twister (2.5 syns)
malibu and diet coke (4 syns)
large piece of cake (no idea on syns-?15) maybe more!
Crisps (8.5 syns)
Special bar (4.5 syns)

Oh dear not a good day at all!

Back to plan tomorrow.....

Last edited:
Well done for writing it all down Josie... I just stopped counting the syns this weekend lol! Compared to my weekend yours doesn't sound too bad at all!! xx

Hi Becky, unfortunately I did eat more and didn't write it down :(

Back to plan today, don't think I will lose on Wed, I weighed today and am 10 stone 13 and 3/4 eek so three quarters of a pound more than last Wed.

I do a red week from wed to try and boost things as I lose quicker on those xx

Monday EE

Lasagne and sliced cucumber (4 syns, hex a)

oh dear.....another bad day. Not stuck to plan. Unsure why but I will not let this beat me.

Last edited:
Good luck Josie... Wednesday is a long way away and 3/4 lb is absolutely nothing so I wouldn't worry at all! By the sounds of it you need to weigh yourself just once a week, weighing every day can really demotivate you as weight fluctuates so much during the week. If I am tempted to weigh myself before weigh in I drink a big glass of juice lol! xx

Back