Josie's Food Diary

Ok so yesterday was shocking. I ate way too much and the worse thing is it included losts of peanuts-I mean lots! and a custard slice. Oh and a Galaxy ripple....the list goes on.

I am deeply disappointed but am making a fresh start today and do feel focused. I have decided to stick to red days only for the moment as I tend to have the best losses on them and need to boost my weight loss as I expect I will have gained tomorrow....

Tuesday Red Day

Chicken pieces and cucumber
Banana
Choc n Raspberry Special K bar (4.5 syns)
12oz Skinny Mocha (Hex A, 4 syns)
2 Mini twister (5 syns)
Chicken, root veg mash (1.5 syns-clover), sprouts, potato(hex b)
Sugar free jelly with raspberries (0.5 syns)

Total syns=15.5 syns (oops lost track of syns-thought I was on about 10!)

Much better today, weigh in tomorrow and think I will have gained. I was 11 stone today so 1 pound gain (yes I am naughty shouldn't have weighed!)

Last edited:
Yay! Glad you feel focused again Josie! I think I'm back on it now... these things are sent to try us lol! xx

Hi yes I do kinda have brekkie, Tuesday I do a half day so have a lie in and eat before I start at about 11am. The rest of the week I tend to have a banana and cereal bar. Never have time for anything else as I have to leave the house early as I travel quite a way to the school I work at.

Weigh in today and I have gained 1 pound taking me back up to 11 stone. I am not very happy at the moment, mainly because of work and this is impacting on my diet. Plus think I am in the pms zone which means I am having lots of sweet cravings. It's bad because I have only been working in teaching since September but hate it, well I like the teaching part but the problem with secondary school is you can't really teach because kids don't want to know and get away with so much compared to when I was in school. I like teaching post 16 but teenagers are such hard work!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can get a job in adult education soon!

Aww, sorry to hear your problems work wise, it's horrible when you're not happy with work as you have to spend most of our time there afterall, I hope you find something you like soon :)

1lb is nothing, don't worry!! Here's to a fantastic week xx

i have just been reading your diary and sorry to hear you arnt enjoying your job. I had a friend who was a secondary school teacher and she always looked stressed, but my sister is in primary school and loves it:D so hope you can get to sort out the job as i know how much studying you had to do to be a teacher :)
Hope you have a better day ;)

Hi guys, sorry not been about, I have been off plan at the moment.

It is a mixture of work stress, plus I have a neck injury from a car accident in the summer which is playing up badly-I think the stress hasn't helped so I have been prescibed some extra strong painkillers and have been told I need to go for more physio.

Plus I am due on. These factors have all contributed to me not being in the right frame of mind to stick to plan. I know I will get back on plan but my head needs to get back to a good place. Sorry probably sounds like I am feeling really sorry for myself!!

Aww, I'm exactly like that myself at the mo Josie! TOTM and I've had a terrible weekend!! But I really need to be on here so I at least try to STS and not put anymore weight on... just confessed all on my diary but going to try and be a good girl now until Thursday... not sure how well I will do but I will try my best!!

I really hope that you feel better soon, sending big hugs xx

Hi Becky, thank you so much. I will have a look at your diary in a minute xx

I have decided to try and make a fresh start today, below is my planned diary for today. I am going for a green day.

Nescafe Cappucino 3.5 syns
Banana
Home made BNS soup
Takeaway style Chicken Tikka Masala (If this recipe is any good I'll post it on the recripe forum) with Tilda coconut rice (I think half a packet is 1 syn-will check)

Hex A-Milk
2 x Hex B-Chicken breast in the curry

Hi Josie just checking in to see how you are? I'm on a junk food ban and it seems to be working as I've had my first good day in such a long time! xx

Hi guys sorry haven't been on in a while. I have been very stressed and unhappy which has meant I haven't dieted but I am feeling a bit more positive this week and have made some decisions about my career which are making me feel more hopeful.

I have weighed this morning and am 11 stone 1. I have been eating rubbish all month and my stomach is huge, a couple of kids even asked me if I'm preggers :-(

I am really going to try and stick to it now as I feel awful and my clothes are tight. I am going to stick to red days only as I seem to struggle losing on the others. Fingers crossed for me this time.

Monday Red Day

Breakfast-Missed as I was rushing around taking my car to garage.
Early lunch-wm pitta (Hex B) filled with a frylighted sliced chicken breast marinated in lemon juice, coriander, crushed garlic and paprika and served with lettuce, cucumber and chilli sauce.
Drinks-slice of lemon in hot water. Cocoa (milk-Hex B, cocoa and sugar-2.5 syns)
Tea-Chicken and salad in wm pitta (Hex B)
Banana
Supper-Tuna salad (1 syn vlf mayo)
Half Mars bar (6.5 syns)

10 syns

Last edited:
Good luck Josie, glad you have made some decisions which are making you happier! Your lunch sounds delicious, yum yum! xx

Thanks Becky! Yes my lunch was yummy actually will definitely be having again

Tuesday red day

Brek-wm pitta with flora (1 syn, hex b)
Lunch-Seasoned chicken pieces
Drinks-sugar free red bull, slice lemon in hot water
Tea-wm pitta with cheese and bacon (hex a, b)
Strawberry shape yoghurt
Raspberry shape yoghurt(0.5 syns)
Fox biscuit (4.5 syns)
2 plums
cocoa (5.5 syns)

11.5 syns

Last edited:
wow 2 days at 100% :eek:

Now for day three....

Wednesday Red Day

B-Pitta with flora (1 syn)
L-Pitta with cheese and bacon (hex a, b)
Snacks-Shape strawberry yoghurt and raspberry yog (0.5 syns), 2 plums, foxes biscuit (4.5 syns)
Drink- Lemon in hot water, cocoa (hex a, 2.5 syns)
1 weetabix and nutella (7 syns)

15.5 syns

A slice of lemon in hot water really does work wonders for your body. It really helps with water retention and makes you feel better. It is always in magazines but I have been drinking it the last few days and feel 100% betters.

Last edited:
Congratulations Josie, really glad to hear that you're back on track again!! I have a lemon I think I may try it, sounds good!! x

Hi Becky, it is a bit of an acquired taste but I have grown to enjoy it and I am going to see if it boosts my losses. My friend told me she does this and loses weight quicker so we will see x

Back