Journey to a Mini Me!!

Having massive rucks with my supposed bf and really struggling to stay away from the wine!! Badly need a drink cus I can't handle all of this ****!

You can hun x we're all here for you. Think how pissed off you'll be with yourself after you give into a craving..... You can get through it without the wine {{{big hugs }}}x

I can only manage that virtually tho! You did well resisting x

Me and tim keep bickering recently.

You will feel so much better for not giving in. It makes you feel so good knowing you would of nirmally comfortednyou self with food or drink or both!

Chin up lovely

Xxxxx

Morning ladies.... Soo I stayed strong and Didnt fall of the wagon! Woken up with an horrendous head ache but apart from that I'm ok! Had a sneak look on the scales and I'm in the 14's woop woop! How chuffed and I!!
Have my friends baby shower tomoro and they're all bringing nibbles and wine! I'm taking my water and chicken salad... Hope I don't cave but if I do I won't go mad and draw a line under it! Hopefully I won't tho cus my preggas friend will not be drinking obviously so I should be ok.
Any ideas of baby shower games?! Cheap ones tho I'm skint lol
Xx thanks for ur support yesterday! Think the relationship has taken a massive nose dive cus I'm a paranoid idiot & I've managed to make my bf explode when he's not even done anything wrong! I don't know how to stop the voice in my head tho :( xxxxx

Soo just been to the baby shower and had 1 glass of wine.... Lots of water after and steered clear of the food. Du think the 1 glass will knock me out of ketosis?! Hope not but possible eh?! Xx

Phew thank god.... I'm fine today and tested positive for ketosis so alls good. Just popped some swede chips in the oven... Exciting! Just had a cheeky wi tho and I haven't changed since Friday :( I expect it all to drop off in a week tho and it doesn't work like that lol

Hope everyone's having a good day! Is my 2nd weekend on track so I'm very proud of myself, normally I'd cave in as soon as I wake up Saturday morning and not get back on track till the Monday!!

Day 12 nearly complete .... Soo proud of myself this is the longest I've stayed 100% ever!! Except the 1 glass of wine !!
Can't wait for WI on Wednesday then have another weekend 100%. Have soo much energy now and think why did I stuff myself silly to be a lazy ass slob for soo long!
Go Kerry go woop woop!

if you've stayed 100% then it's not a true weight gain so wait until official WI to log your weight....... frustrating but don't let it worry you hun x

Thanks WT! Am not gonna weigh till Wednesday now as that's my official WI day! Hopwfully it would've dropped again lol x
How u getting on? X

Thanks WT! Am not gonna weigh till Wednesday now as that's my official WI day! Hopwfully it would've dropped again lol x
How u getting on? X

Pants! I'm sooo rubbish :)
I fell off the wagon on Friday so ended up writting the whole weekend off (it was my daughters birthday yesterday and couldn't resist cake!) so started again this morning but constantly want to eat. I've had some ham, not strickly 100% but it stopped me having a slice of toast or two! Just about to have some soup too. Fongers crossed I can get to Wed/Thursday and start to feel better x

My greed is too much at the moment and I don't have an awful lot to lose so I'm finding it hard to gather the willpower :(

When uve not got much to lose that's always the way!! Good luck zx

I just been told j look very skinny today :) I'm far off skinny but has made my day woop woop

skinny.... whoop!

God i am sooo bored at work!! Wish i was off today, in fact i wish i worked part time lol. Couldnt not work at all id be bored but yeah part time sounds good!! Bit down today too cus everyone on FB is bragging about having loadsa money, buying a new car and having 3 holidays this year! I want a new car, live at home still and cant afford to do any of that yet i am on a decent wage :( boo hoo!!

Back