Journey to a size 12!!!

Hiya, well done for the loss, You have been doing great xx

Well it was my sisters birthday yesterday so me and my family drove down to edinburgh to see her. of course we had to go for a meal out which i was dreading. It was a fancy resteraunt with no salads and no baked potatoes!! I sat for ages wondering what to do and they were all going "JUST HAVE ONE TREAT, THEN GET BACK ON THE DIET, YOU WILL BE FINE!!". i felt i had no option. So i had cumberland sausages in a onion gravy with mustard Mash (i dont even want to think of the syns!). Then my sister got a white cheesecake birthday cake and i had a piece of that. THat was about 4pm, came home and i was stuffed so i had nothing else except from grapes and some water later on.

Im straight back on the diet today but i bet you anything ive gained. I feel so yuck but i had no choice!! xx

Last night i had the munchies big time...i didnt go over my syns but i was utterly miserable all night!! Went to markies today and bought there "melon fingers" platter which is so yummy and its unreal. Its got 2 different types of melon and pineapple (fresh) in it and its naturally really sweet so it satisfies my cravings. That will be my treat for x factor tonight :)

I had a alpen light bar for breakfast, lunch was uncle bens vegetable rice (2 syns) and some grapes, dinner will be jaket potatoes with cheese and beans (HE A) ... grocery shop day isnt for 2 days and i dont have much food in the house! and then i think we will have mini merangues (2.5 syns) with activia yoghurts and lots of fruit on top for pudding :) Mmmm xx

This is me at a size 14/16 after losing the weight so far....still want to lose another 2 stone :D weigh in day tomorrow so will see what the scales say.:eek:

DSCF2222.jpg

Well i STS this week which im happy about after that birthday meal! Long as i didnt gain!! I know im slightly lighter as the wii said my BMI is lighter but its not enough to be a whole lb so i will just say i STS. heres for a good weight loss next week! xx

Well i woke up this morning to SNOW. My 2 year old was thrilled...me...not so much! I hate driving in the stuff!!! Meant to be really bad over the weekend, thank god im not working then.

Last night was a bad night. my daughter fell and hurt her head (fell on a wet floor) and through complete stress i wanted to eat. Normally i eat fruit but because the asda delivery was delayed...i had nothing in the house. So i had a mugshot. Didnt work. I ended up eating 2 packets of crisps and 1 and a half curly wurlys over the course of 3 hours. Felt so guilty afterwards i wanted to be sick! But hey...today is a new day..i will just cut down my syns for the rest of the week to make up for those extra syns (16 of them) and pray i dont gain. Munching my way through a massive chicken salad right now lol to up my veggie intake lol. Oh the guilt :( xxx

Thank you :) :)

She is fine except for a massive "egg" on the back of her head. Shes tall enough to open closed doors now and when i was preparing tea she ran into the bathroom and the floor was still wet from her bath (that she had just 10 minutes beforehand). I heard the door click, ran to get her and saw her flip up in the air and land on the back of her head :( The only good bit was she had her dressing gown on and the hood was all bunched up around her neck which broke her fall about. Within 10 minutes she was having a tea party with her teddies but the lump was massive which sent me into major panic mode!!

I hated myself after having my little binge but ive been doing this 10 weeks and ive never done that before so i wont beat myself up too much over it. Like you said, lots of superfree to try and get back on track and i will limit myself to 5 syns a day until saturday which will make up for it :) If i STS i will be grateful!!! xxx

Ooooh you have snow, im so jealous i love it lol. My kids are on snow watch cause everyone keeps saying we are due some...we woke up this morning to lots of frost but thats about it!

Hope your daughter is ok, there tough little cookies really :) It does make you feel worse tho dont it, my youngest is poorly at the min (10 months old) she keeps been sick bless her, but thankfully the smell in the house from it is enough to put me off snacking lol

Way to go on your loss! I got rid of my wii a couple of months ago, gutted now and wish i still had it!

We have SO much snow here its not even funny, it took me forever to try and dig my car out today. Thankfully it hasnt snowed today (its too cold...minus 4!!) but we really need all this to melt!

Xmas tree and decorations are going up on tuesday....im so excited, i LOVE xmas and my daughter is so excited so we are going to embrace it :)

Stuck to plan this week so fingers crossed i lose on tuesday!! xx

OMG the snow is unreal! Another 6 inches plus overnight, had to dig the car out again and the aim was to get it out of our road (Which the council do NOT clear!) and into the little shopping centre car park down the road which does get cleared. Managed...after getting stuck 3 times, digging out a woman whos car had skidded off the road and got stuck, got into the car park and got stuck again. But i managed to leave it in a space. Its been snowing really heavy tho so getting my daughter to the childminder tomorrow will be hit or miss!!

I HATE how the council dont do their job...why do we pay council tax?!!!

Stuck to plan today so fingers crossed xxx

Weighed myself a day early (the scales were calling me!!). 1.5lbs lost so thats 24lbs in total :) Just 4lbs more to go and i will of lost 2 stone! Thats the aim before xmas...im sure i can do it!!!! I hope....!!!! xx

More snow here today but i made it out to get a grocery shop! So i WONT go off plan if i have plenty in the house! We got stuck in crazy traffic tho so i missed breakfast and lunch (yes...a half hour trip took 5 hours in the snow!) but got home at 2pm and had some grilled chicken, salad and grapes. Then had tea as normal....steak, baked potato with cheese and veggies. Having my syns now while watching tv :) xxx

Glad you got your shop done, I'm really low now but dread the thought of driving in this snow. It hasn't stopped here since I got up this morning. Hubby is meant to be at college tonight but I'm hoping its cancelled so he can take me to tesco!!!

I'm hopefully trying your curry this week :D

Well we have even MORE snow now...another 8 inches has fallen since the last time i posted. Eeeeeeeeeeek. Its a complete nightmare...GO AWAY!!!

Hmm dedication maybe but i knew if i dont have the right foods in the house...i will cheat :( Marks and spencers is a 10 minute walk from my house so until this snow starts to shift, we will just walk there for fruit (gonna cost a fortune!).

Hope you enjoy the curry vix...i love it! xxxx

Well i lost 1lb this week which is fine. I thought it might of been more but then i am due to come on my period so maybe im bloating...or maybe i had only lost 1lb lol. never mind, its 1lb in the right direction :) Wont be long till im out of the "obese" catagory and into the "overweight" in the BMI chart. Just 4 more lbs to go xxxx :D

Well done hun, a lb loss is still a loss!! You're doing fab and its great that you won't be classed as 'obese' how ridiculous is the chart anyway, you don't look anything like what I would class as obese. Keep it up hun xx

I DESPISE the BMI chart...i once dated a rugby player who was all into fitness etc..and according to his weight and height...the BMI chart classed him as morbidly obese!! Its ridiculous.

But it would still be nice to not give it the chance to call me anything haha.

Definatly due on my period...im all bloated and i had the sorest tummy ever last night. Munched my way through millions of apples during the corrie special (how good is it just now?!) to try and ward off the choccie cravings. Didnt work..but i didnt give in lol xxx

You have so much more will power than m,
e, choc is my weakness at the moment, I never used to be bothered about it until I started SW, how strange! I just have a kit kat, curly wurly or hot choc (thanks for the tip) within my syns. Although I did enjoy in a couple of mince pies last week thinking they were about 6 syns, it wasn't until after I'd eaten them that I checked the syns and realised they were 12.5 each :eek: I won't be making that mistake again. The tummy bug and low syns for the rest of the week made up for that major fail on my part luckily lol.

I don't see how they can still use the bmi chart, muscle weighs more than fat so how can it be accurate, especially with people who do sports/weight training. I've got 6 stone to go just to get to the top end of the normal range!

Hope the period pains ease for you, sometimes it sucks being female, why can't men experience some kind of monthly discomfort, my hubby would say he does, putting up with my pmt lol.

Hope you have another good week hun xx

Meant to say I'm loving Corrie at the mo too, didn't like tonights though :( xx

Back