Journey to a size 12!!!

I know what you mean - don't think I'm ever going to be that person, 1lb a week is good for me!! Maybe you're building up muscle at the same rate you're burning fat! xx

Well my period has arrived and im so bloated i feel like a massive pufferfish! Urgh!! Maybe weigh in will be kind to me next week!!

Having a quiet week barr working. Re decorating the bathroom so the house REEKS of paint lol, means im not hungry at all as its giving me a cracking headache haha xx

YESSSSSSSSS!!

I knew my period had buggered me up this week and the week before as i was SO bloated. Its nearly over so i stood on the wii fit this morning and it told me i was down to 12 stone 1lbs!! (169lbs!). I didnt beleive it so i went and weighed myself on the scales too and it said the same thing!! Flippin DELIGHTED.

Now i have a night out next sat where im sure to gain so hoping for another couple of lbs next week to give myself a bit of break :)

Im so happy!! xx

Wooh, well done!! I too have a big weekend next week, so really hoping I can lose a couple of lb before then. Really going to try to keep myself in check, but I'll be drinking pints of cider at the rugby and nobody can stop me!!! xx

Ahhh we are all allowed a weekend off here and there eh? :) I cant wait...its for my birthday, b ig night out with the girls and cocktails. Will be millions of syns and i will prob be too scared to weigh myself for about 3 weeks afterwards haha. But im gonna enjoy it!

Cider eh? YUCK!! Give me wine any day :D xx

Yeh but you can't drink wine at a rugby match - it's not manly enough!! Plus wine has been giving me stonking hangovers recently so I'm laying off for a while!!

Sounds like you have a good night planned, I haven't had a coctail night with all my girlfriends for ages, everyone's always skint or working! xx

Ahhh true, i wouldnt imagine you could even attempt to get wine at a rugby match!!!

Yeah everyone is always skint here too but i so rarely go out (i think this is my 4th night out in a year!) that i try to make a big effort when i do. I just have nothing to wear. Ive ordered a dress from ASOS which hasnt arrived yet and ive got a lace dress from new look which is a possibility. I basically have nothing left as all my clothes are miles too big. The only clothes ive really bought are day to day vests and jeggings as i want to get down to a size 12 so i dont see the point in spending a fortune on new stuff until ive reached my goal! I have beautiful black high heels..but i know they are goin to HURT :( xx

Toddlers baffle me! Ava has been fine all day, then about 6pm she started moaning...20 minutes later shes violently sick all over me, the sofa, the floor then runs through and throws up all over her bedroom carpet. Shes really upset and when i eventually calm her down, get her cleaned up, clean her teeth etc....she starts asking for her dinner. And now shes running around dancing and singing. Im praying its not a bug...please please....coz then i will get it and i wont get my night out :( :( :(

Sigh. Anyway, ive been good, stuck to the plan. Weigh in tomorrow but im not expecting to lose anymore as i weighed myself on thursday after my period ended. Hoping ive sts and not gained lol xxx

Hope its not a bug hun, I didn't get my daughters gastric virus and she was really really poorly so you may be ok. Just make sure she drinks plenty of fluids and still eats small amounts and just keep everything sterilised. Hope shes ok hun. Well done on your 2lbs too, thats brill!!

Thanks hun :) She wasnt sick again last night and she seemed bright as a button this morning tho im still watching her like a hawk. I feel fine....just now. Praying i dont get it! Maybe she did just eat something she didnt like but she had nothing out of the ordinary!

Weighed myself on the wii today and since thurs ive lost 0.5lbs which is great. I wasnt expecting to lose anything at all. Will weigh myself on sat morning...as i have a big night out on sat night and i will of gained by monday. Then no weigh in until a week on monday (ie 2 weeks today). Give myself time to lose it all again ;)

Looking forward to it tho! I tell you...ordering a pair of size 16 Dorothy perkins jeans online....trying them on and finding they were too big...sending them back and getting a size 14...and finding they ALMOST fit was the most amazing feeling! xxx

Looking forward to it tho! I tell you...ordering a pair of size 16 Dorothy perkins jeans online....trying them on and finding they were too big...sending them back and getting a size 14...and finding they ALMOST fit was the most amazing feeling! xxx

Enjoy your night out, I see you adopt the same method as me when it comes to expected gains, leave the scales a week and it won't be so bad :D

Well done with your loss so far, you'll be in those jeans before long and then the size 12 will be around the corner :)

Nay

Thats great hun, you'll be in your 12s before you know it. Enjoy your night out and forget about SW for the night, one night won't hurt and like you said, your giving yourself plenty of time afterwards to rectify any possible gain. Glad your daughter has been ok today, fingers crossed it was just random.

Havent been on in ages oops!

Well i had my birthday night out (even tho my actual birthday isnt until sat) and we had an ace time. Lots of naughty drinks and food were consumed. I put on 1lb. So im working on losing that....but i know birthday cake will be lurking around the next couple of days so im not aiming for a loss. just to STS would be good. After all...its only your birthday once a year!!!!

Latest pic:

thinner.jpg

xxx

Hi just read your whole diary you've done so well!! Your such an inspiration and have made me want to stick to it you look fab in your photos too I love your last outfit in your picture!

If only losing weight was as fast as Reading thru your diary hehe. I would love to be a size 12!! Got a long way to go!! I look forward to Reading yoor next diary :)

Thanks girls :)

The outfit is from river island! Well the skirt and cardi are...the vest top is just a plain vest top lol :)

I found im cooking a lot more too from scratch which is fab, feels so much healthier eh? Thankfully my daughter eats most things and isnt a fussy eater!! How much are you hoping to lose?xxx

Wow well done fitting in river island!! Especially a skirt :D I would be the happiest girl if I fitted into river island!! I have to settle for new look!! :)

I need to lose about 8 stone!! I'm a size 16 top and 18/20 bottom and would love to be a size 12 or even a 14 I would be thrilled with! I find dieting very hard but I'm enjoying it this time round. I'm a pound off my first stone!! :)

It's easier when there not fussy hey :)

I need to lose about 8 stone!! I'm a size 16 top and 18/20 bottom and would love to be a size 12 or even a 14 I would be thrilled with! :)

8 stone sounds a lot are you sure?

I was a size 20/22 (top and bottom)

I have lost 4 stone and am now a size 14 (was a size 12 briefly need to shift that extra stone :) to get back to that! )

Nay

Wow well done!! You've done so well my bottoms actually bigger than 18/20 it's more like 22 :( I forgot lol my top half is much slimmer! So wear size 16 tops.

I'm ashamed to admit but I weigh 17.12 I was 18.11 when I started about 5 weeks ago desperate to get my stone award and then my club 10 which is 16.13!!
I'm determined to get it off this year!

How do u put a photo on your profile on here? xx

Back