Journey to a slimmer me

Day 2 going well so far.
Iv not got much on today so I'm trying to keep busy until later.
I did feel a little hungry earlier but that has passed. Iv had 2 cups of peppermint tea already...do you know any other flavours which are allowed?
Was wondering about camomile or licorice?

I know its definitely no fruit teas!

Sorry I don't know Hun, and yeah it's the boredom that's hard to manage. There are only so many ways to fill the day and I'm used to working full time so it's a bit of an adjustment..

Day 3 fine so far, probably the best I've had, I think I'm already in ketosis as my bo was strong earlier yuck!

Just dealing with boredom, if it was at least dry I could take the wee one to the park or out anywhere ..

Sorry, don't know about the teas. Im on the Coke Zero at the moment as need a break from water!!
Were either of you here when Lilac and Deezer were on? That was about 5 years ago. The forum was really busy back then. It's so quiet now but everyone is really lovely.

Yip I remember them from maintaining but I think deezer was back when I was last year..

They both did really well. They got me through my first time and put up with all my newbie questions lol. Hopefully I can do the same for someone this time. X

They did, there were others like shivie and curveappeal last time but hopefully we can help each other ..

If I remember that's the big thing they used to advise, day by day, shake by shake.

sound advice:)

Yes I remember Deezer! She did fabulously!
I'm going for day by day.
Today has been surprisingly better than I expected.
Tomorrow I'm busy so hopefully I won't be thinking about food but I will be around people eating - not looking forward to any questions so I'm gonna try my hardest to avoid being around people at dinner time and distract myself with sorting my little girl. Last time I did this I didn't have a child, she is my motivation this time so I can't give up. I want to be a good example to her and I do not want her to end up having a bad relationship with food.
Day 2 nearly done and iv succeeded.

Well done and brilliant you have a plan! Your little one is brilliant motivation you can be her inspiration

Only the second night and already I'm dreaming iv cheated by eating food :eek:

Omg the cheat dreams I actually came to love them last time, nicest burgers I've ever eaten and I don't like burgers lol.

How you feeling today though I know you mentioned you have company today?

I'm dyin this evening! Not thought about food all day but had to go to pharmacy for my mum at 5.30ish was stuck there for an hour waiting cos of some problem and so iv just had my shake as felt so ill & tired & weak. I'm going to sip thru my last 1 litre of water then go off to bed...I'm feeling a little bit sad it's only day 3....got my ketostix so next wee il be testing for ketosis!!

Aw u poor thing. Iv cheered myself up with a peppermint tea.
I'm in ketosis so I'm happy but I'm still struggling tonight. I feel hungry, headache and want to eat physically. It will pass, it will all pass...

I read somewhere that a craving only lasts 20 minutes. Im over the cravings (for now) thank god. I actually forgot to take my lunch shake and remembered at 6pm. I'm also vaping almost non stop so maybe if I didn't have that I might have food cravings.

Do you find an hour without a sip of water brings you low?

Could be! Today is going well even if iv been up since 5am into Manchester this morning and back now!just on my way home to get shaking for lunch. I need to make sure i drink my water this afternoon

Back