Journey to a slimmer me

Wow already that's been a busy morning! How is day 4 going? I know yesterday evening was tough, did you use your ketostix?

Yes ketostix were positive for ketosis. Today has been better. I'm trying to focus on the positive, just worried about my breath at the moment - think I might be killing people with it.
Just had the last of my shakes a nice hot chocolate. I'm glad they don't taste so nice otherwise I'd be tempted to have another, I could never be tempted to have another Lipotrim shake that's for sure!

Omg I know I was reminded of the different ways to take them but honestly they are all pretty pants!

Glad today was better but totally get the breath thimg. Last time I had the Listerine strips but can't find them now..

Yes I had those strips last time too.all iv done this time is buy mouthwash but I can't take it everywhere with me!

I know, I have a travel sized toothpaste but it's not as discreet...

Struggling now iv done the full day - just sat watching a film but should go to bed. Just chugging 4th litre of water o_O

Lol I know I lost count today. Enjoy your film maybe you'll get a sleep in tomorrow morning...

Day 5 and I feel like giving up....I nearly caved and bought some chicken to eat. Don't know why but today I am majorly hungry, more than I have been all week. I just hope it passes as I'm not in a good mood cos I'm hungry!

Don't my day 5 the previous times were worst for craving, this will pass up the water and distract..

You may be tired from yesterday, tiredness is our biggest enemy!

Don't worry iv not caved - just about to have my 3rd shake and a Mint tea as a side dish! Haha I am so fed up today tho. The smell of food is driving me mad!

Aw Im sure it's tough to be around. I get sadistic from week 2 and actually sniff other people's food. Pancakes are my favourite to sniff lol

Can you plan for an early night or move to the bedroom, I find being in rooms where we eat can be tough in the evening so take myself down the hall and pamper or play with my wee girl in her room?

I might go for a walk with my little girl and then go to bed.
This diet is so boring but I'm also seeing how much I rely on food to make me happy in an evening. I'm not so bothered in the day time.

Oh I'm with you on that. I'm so full of positivity during the day then around 5/6 I get irritable and as my hubby is home I'm not as distracted by little one. My issue too is so sore by evening time I don't have it in me to take myself out and I can't walk very far.

However it's so important to jot down what you learn for refeed so you can plan to avoid the pitfalls.

I hate that I can't eat with my kids. That's the hardest thing for me at the moment. But I know if I even have one meal with them that'll be it for me, I'll never get back on it. We're all doing brilliant. Keep strong ladies!! I need you so I can keep going too. So glad the forum is getting busier. It makes such a difference being able to chat to people going through the same thing. Xx

How are you doing today frecklesy are you past the horror that is day 5?

Weedee yeah I agree, I've been trying to interact with exante tfr as it's so quiet and we need each other.

Not eating with the family is hard especially when you're the cook, I find not being able to check how the food tastes difficult as I really don't want to be serving disgusting dishes then making them eat them lol

Day 6 has been ok: again I'm up to late so food cravings start kicking in. Lesson is being learnt here I need to go to bed early!
Iv been for a long walk today and iv played an hours netball (only as goal shooter as I thought about it being less exercise/running around) wasn't really tho! All good tho, no feeling weak or anything just feeling flipping hungry.
Iv got a hen do to go to next Saturday and iv already said no to the meal bit but that I would come later on. I stupidly have looked at the menu and it looks so fabulous I'm dying to eat Also told a friend that I'm doing it again and she just said "your stupid you will just put all the weight back on like u did last time" ☹️☹️ Wish I hadn't said anything, but maybe il do it successfully this time cos il have a point to prove! Please please I hope so!
Can only see me doing this for 4 weeks as I have a wedding to go to so I may do refeed in 4 weeks and head onto slimmingworld again.

Remember all the negativity you got before, you will get it again. What's important is what you choose to do with it and I think you've already formulated the best plan- make it your motivation.

I maintained for 5 years and in fact lost more, we can do this if we take our learnings. You are a strong woman. I always find sabotage and jealousy when I loose and honestly it's one of the reasons my hubby is the only person I plan to tell..

This is the slowest week I have ever experienced!
Day 7 and I'm hungry but due a shake but at the same time feel like I can't stomach it.
When I go for weigh in tomorrow il have to ask for a couple of soups and a couple of flapjacks as just the shakes for a whole week again is making me feel sick.
I feel like I'm so rubbish this time round& that iv not stopped complaining.
However if I was eating normally I'd be packing pounds on because I'd be giving in to every whim.
Why does life have to be so revolved around food. Why does it have to be everywhere! Grrrrh ranting mood as you can all tell!

Back