Journey to find the slimmer me :)

Hubby is eating a bar of Dairy Milk right next to me in bed.... Hmm, supportive? Lol :)

1st official weight in and the scales say.......(drum roll!) 11st7.5lbs :-D so 8.5lbs off in total... I'm now silently dancing round my bedroom (naked!) doing a very happy dance!

1st official weight in and the scales say.......(drum roll!) 11st7.5lbs :-D so 8.5lbs off in total... I'm now silently dancing round my bedroom (naked!) doing a very happy dance!

Yaaayyy congratulations, fab loss :)

Good on you girl xxx

Amazing! Well done!

Just been reminded. 'little pickets wear big knickers' just put a post it with it on on the biscuit barrel at work. As we only have one bloke here and he's the biggest culprit!! You cannot leave an open packet of anything lying around !!

Argh! My stoopid phone. I just typed out an essay (i swear it was that long!) and when I hit the send button the bl00dy app crashed :(
So here goes again......

Day 8..... Good.

Argh! My stoopid phone. I just typed out an essay (i swear it was that long!) and when I hit the send button the bl00dy app crashed :(
So here goes again......

Day 8..... Good.

Aww you poor thing! It does that to me 2! I kust burn 500 cal just from crashed replies! Lol!

:-D kidding.

Day 8 and another good day. Forgot my coffee before heading off for the school run this morning and really felt it. Someone else posted about feeling calm and that's how I've been until today. I was pretty stressed with my 2 girls until I'd had my coffee when I got back :-(
Had a trip to Ikea and survived sitting with 3 kids and my friend all eating meatballs and chips while I sipped my water! I even resisted the leftovers :)
Got through children's dinner ok-ish, wanted to eat but didn't.
Probably haven't drunk enough today though :-(
Food: mushroom soup (yum yum)
Spaghetti with mushrooms and cabbage.
Cooked chicken
maple, fruit and almond bar
1 coffee, 2 teas and 2 Dr pepper zeros.
Day 9 tomorrow :)

Hi Hun well done that's a great loss :)

Well Day 9 nearly over and I've had a wobble..... not eating food I shouldn't (except to taste the homemade burgers to check for seasoning!) but I was REALLY fed up at not being able to eat the same as 'the others' so I had a bit of a stroppy teenager moment :cry:Hubby set me straight though and I'm glad he was so supportive tonight <3

Food : chicken soup
lemon bar
mushroom pasta with extra mushrooms and cabbage
Need to decide if I have another shake or some cooked chicken or tuna later.

still need to drink more water as slightly under the 2.5l today.

I need to figure out how to post a photo so I can show you the picture he took of me tonight and I'll explain how he helped me stay on track x

Well Day 9 nearly over and I've had a wobble..... not eating food I shouldn't (except to taste the homemade burgers to check for seasoning!) but I was REALLY fed up at not being able to eat the same as 'the others' so I had a bit of a stroppy teenager moment :cry:Hubby set me straight though and I'm glad he was so supportive tonight <3

Food : chicken soup
lemon bar
mushroom pasta with extra mushrooms and cabbage
Need to decide if I have another shake or some cooked chicken or tuna later.

still need to drink more water as slightly under the 2.5l today.

I need to figure out how to post a photo so I can show you the picture he took of me tonight and I'll explain how he helped me stay on track x

You on iphone android or laptop?

You on iphone android or laptop?

Does that mean you know how to do it from an iPhone or iPad!!!! I can't seem to do it!! I can see them and pick them but my pictures just won't stick!!! It's frustrating

Does that mean you know how to do it from an iPhone or iPad!!!! I can't seem to do it!! I can see them and pick them but my pictures just won't stick!!! It's frustrating

Whats happening is the app is crashing when it does that. My galaxy note 2 does it too. I use the web browers so mine is chrome because im google/andriod but yours would be safari like you woild search for anything on the net.

So you may need to use safari to go to minimins and upload it using that.

Hth

Xxxx

Whats happening is the app is crashing when it does that. My galaxy note 2 does it too. I use the web browers so mine is chrome because im google/andriod but yours would be safari like you woild search for anything on the net.

So you may need to use safari to go to minimins and upload it using that.

Hth

Xxxx

I've tried that toooo. I'm so grumpy.............................

I've tried that toooo. I'm so grumpy.............................

Ah. Im not sure then lovely. You could put a post in the tech section to see if pierce can help you out. Xxx

While I was sitting at the dinner table being Kevin The Teenager hubby asked me how much weight I'd lost. After I told him he disappeared into the bedroom and came out a few minutes later with half the weights from my dumbbell set and a dressing gown belt (sounds a bit kinky I know but please bear in mind the children were still sitting at the table!)
He made me stand while he tied the belt round me with the weights attached.
"Bloody hell that's heavy!" said I
"That's how much weight you've lost so far" Said he
"Shuuuutuppppp!" said Vicky Pollard aka enthusiastic me :-D
"You're going to keep it on for 10 minutes" said His smugness! and promptly set the 'Time Out' timer
After my 10 minutes were up and he asked me how I felt the only think I could say is "lighter!"
It just goes to show if you visualize something it's much more powerful. I didn't want the chips after that!
Thanks Hubby :D

1x 4.5kg
1 x 2.3kg
1 x 1.1 kg
and photographic evidence to prove it!

IMAG2682.jpg

Ah. Im not sure then lovely. You could put a post in the tech section to see if pierce can help you out. Xxx

Tink I'm gonna sit and sulk till number 1 son gets off his grounding and can touch the iPad again. First job son upload mommies pictures!!!

Back