Journey to goal

Goose, you really seem to be struggling at the moment. :( your making me nervous lol i keep thinking will i be like this if i come off it and eat....
Hope your tummy is feeling better! :) xx

Aww Helen its not as bad as im making out... But it is hard to get back on unless u are determined, 1st time round on LT i was soooo determined like u Helen that having a low carb meal, Next day no problems getting back on track, as long as your mind is in the right place n u know ull get back on. If u stay low carb n stay in ketosis it'll
Make the whole process much easier. I think having a low carb meal sounds like a good plan Helen, u will still lose that week.

What are u thinking?! In happy to 'talk' through all of your thoughts n options as i know how hard it can be to make a decision x

Thats exactly what I'm thinking. If i do eat it will be something that will keep me in ketosis. The hard part is will i be able to continue AFTER my mini feast lol 100% on lipotrim!! Thats the part that I'm worried about :(
maybe i just shouldn't eat at all. It would be different if i was near the end and had like a stone to go. I could finish on a different diet.... But i will still have 4/5st to go :sigh:

Thats exactly what I'm thinking. If i do eat it will be something that will keep me in ketosis. The hard part is will i be able to continue AFTER my mini feast lol 100% on lipotrim!! Thats the part that I'm worried about :(
maybe i just shouldn't eat at all. It would be different if i was near the end and had like a stone to go. I could finish on a different diet.... But i will still have 4/5st to go :sigh:

What's hard is wen u come out of ketosis ... The whole process of getting back in it makes cheating so tempting. If u stay in ketosis hopefully you won't have all that to deal with and i know you are truly determined n u will stay on track. I know how much losing weight means, i think low carb meal is the middle ground of the 2... Ie eating nothing vs blowout. You have it in you to come back 100%

Look hun, ill mKe a promise to you, if after my 4 day blowout and carb feast i can stay 100% till next week friday... That means i know without a shadow of a doubt you will get back on it 100%

Serious if i can get back on it so can you!! N ill kick your arse if you don't!

What's hard is wen u come out of ketosis ... The whole process of getting back in it makes cheating so tempting. If u stay in ketosis hopefully you won't have all that to deal with and i know you are truly determined n u will stay on track. I know how much losing weight means, i think low carb meal is the middle ground of the 2... Ie eating nothing vs blowout. You have it in you to come back 100%

Look hun, ill mKe a promise to you, if after my 4 day blowout and carb feast i can stay 100% till next week friday... That means i know without a shadow of a doubt you will get back on it 100%

Serious if i can get back on it so can you!! N ill kick your arse if you don't!
Your on.... Dont let the team down ;) (no pressure lol) we can do this, WE are ready, NOW is our time, to take back control (group huddle then a ROAR lol) :) xx

Another 100% day done. Off to bed in next hour or so. Bubbles fallen asleep in my arms.. Need a wee!!

Had 2 Cambridge shakes n bar today, need to finish them off at some point anyway n i really wanted to try the shakes. The mint chocolate was lush!! Mmmmm so yummy n the mango tasted like a lassi. I thibk the peanut bar makes me a little gassy tho!! Wat is it with me and gas?!?!

Might do sneaky weigh in Again tomorrow. Ive had quite a few comments now about having lost weight so feel good :)

Well done you. U make me laugh (gassy) i don't think I've even had a hiccup in 43 days, i suppose I'm not scoffing my shakes down lol

I think its the Cambridge bars!! When its just shakes im fine!!!

Anyways i weigh 10st 1lb this morning. Super duper pleased. Just goes to show even if i see a scary number on the scales after a binge, get back on it!!! Even if i sts tomo im happy as it'll only be 1.5lb gain which is sooo worth it considering all the munchies!! Cant remember how many weeks tomorrow marks on LT but if i do decide to do LT till the end of my original plan... Only 6 more weeks to go!! Woop!

OMG 10 weeks already tomorrow!!

Your flying it. 10 whole weeks... Did it go quick? Well done on the scales, didn't take you long to get back on track. You will be at your goal in no time! :)

Yes Helen it has absolutely flown by!! It was such a big decision for me to start but the best thing ive done!! Even if i maintain what i am now id be happy as its much better than where i was before. It makes me think i know if i stick it out 6 weeks will fly by. This maintenance malarky is stressing me out :(

Either i do juddd and healthy eating on the other days (no calorie counting) or maybe i need to CC to help me build thst structure. Im just worried.

Had a Cambridge choc bar, lipotrim vanilla shake and cambridge porridge today.

I only have one Cambridge bar left so will be glad wen its gone as knowing i have it is just temptation for me and i seem to have no self control, cant stop at one!!

Official weigh day tomorrow, looking forward to seeing the result. Cant blv this time last week i was running round like a headless chicken cooking!! I love cooking though so did enjoy it, cant blv my family have come and gone, i really really enjoyed having them round! My mum was asking me how long ive got left on this diet and i said 6 weeks. Dont think she was impressed!! I think i feel sad about it as that means 8 weeks till i start back at work. Boohoo :( so as excited as i am to get to goal it means the closer i am
To finishing mat leave :(

Oh my days!! OH MY DAYS!!!!! Drumroll....guess what I weigh?? Woppeee

9st 13.5lbs!!!!!! I maintained after a 4 day off plan week where I completely enjoyed myself!! In 4 days I got rid of my 9.5lb gain from the 4 day break. I am soooo chuffed and motivated :) woohoo goose!! I can do this! So 6 weeks left on plan, 6 weeks to lose 1st 3.5 lbs and get to goal, so if I average around 3lbs per week I should get to goal. Am well chuffed.

Im setting myself a mini challenge as I feel like it helps keep me motivated. Challenge to stay 100% till next week, lose 5lbs so be 9st8.5lbs and try do 20 mins of walking 3x next week

:) todays weigh in will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow for tge weekend

Hope everyones doing fab!!

Well done you :) you must be well chuffed, I'm delighted for you :) x

Im quite excited, hubby said he wants to join me on lipotrim for 4 weeks on monday! This is the man who said he no longer supports me on LT!! How hes changed, his text was along the lines of i really need your support, hmm well shame he was so horrible to me about it!! Still i am pleased for him and happy well be doing it together. He wants to go for a blowout meal this weekend but ive said no which he wasnt impressed with! I said im more than happy to come out with u n nibble on my flapjack!

Well done you :) you must be well chuffed, I'm delighted for you :) x

Thankyou gorgeous. I was tempted to have some nuts last night but i thought ive promised Helen i cant cheat so it kept me 100%!!

That's superb - well done, Goose. Psychologically, it's a massive, massive thing to get into single figures and that can only be a great spur for you. You'll now very easily lose your 15.5lbs in less than 6 weeks, be at your ideal weight and be off this awful regime. Just so long as you remember how strict this diet is and that you'll never want to do this again. With your husband doing it too, you will fly through this and not have any temptations.

That's superb - well done, Goose. Psychologically, it's a massive, massive thing to get into single figures and that can only be a great spur for you. You'll now very easily lose your 15.5lbs in less than 6 weeks, be at your ideal weight and be off this awful regime. Just so long as you remember how strict this diet is and that you'll never want to do this again. With your husband doing it too, you will fly through this and not have any temptations.

Thanks markos!! When i hit the single figures last week i was soooo over joyed!! Think i nearly shed a tear! And than to maintain this week after 4 days of plan where food was thoroughly enjoyed was just amazing!! Felt soo good. Ive been struggling a little, not massively motivation wise so having my hubby on it will help. However last time he did this with me he was an absolute grump n gave up pretty quickly!! He says he wants to lose 3 stones but tbh i think
Any weight off will make a difference .. Id love it if he could stick to it for 4-6 weeks. Only thing is last time he was on it he just kept cheating n it wound me up! I was like its TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT!! U cant just have thst something cos u fancy it! LT does not work like that! Im sure he even tried slim n save n Again hardly lasted! I just found loads out of date packs n binned them! Im really really hoping he sticks to it thos time!!

So what diet are you on markos?

Off to have a glass of water, than off to bed so 100% day done :)

Out for the day, hubby keeps tempting me to cheat, he says join back on with him 100% from monday. Arghh temptation is so strong but need to keep 100% im hoping this willpower lasts

Brilliant, Goose. I think men are more inclined to 'cheat' than women are, but you're doing very well in the face of very strong adversity. You cheat once and it's very easy to slip into the same old routine. Keep it up.

Back