Journey to goal

Well done my girl. For staying 100%. I knew you could do it. This time you will inspire hubby to stay on it 100%. I would be thinking it would be easier if the 2 of you were doing it together :) My fella wouldn't do it for all the money in the world lol saying that he has Crohns so he doesn't have a weight problem. Bless him. :) xx
another 100% day today ;)

Hello girls! Sorry have not had a chance to catch up on your diaries but thought id do a quick update... So drumroll!! This morning i weighed 9st13.5 lbs.... Oh my days!!!! Im in the 9's WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Part of me inside feels like i dont deserve it after my binge, just like the 9's dont belong to me and i slipped up so i shouldn't deserve it. I said to myself last night if i see the 9's thursday ill eat today. In doing dinner tonight for my family (13 of us!!) full roast, all the works, including a few other dishes, ivd been ridiculously busy!!! Bought deserts from M n S ... My mums bringing fresh cream cakes as well but this morning wen i went to m n s where i had planned to treat my self to summit last night i really didnt wNt it!! I thought if i can in going to try stay 100% todAy as thsn ill only have 3 days of plan not 4...and cos ill be do busy cooking n serving hopefully no one will notice. I shsll see. Have a lovely next few days everyone xxxx

Your weight loss is just amazing and you're such an inspiration. You've just motivated me to stick through this (hard) diet!! I'm hoping to go 2 dress sizes by December. I'm currently 18, hoping I can do it. How much have you Lost and how long did it take you?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your weight loss is just amazing and you're such an inspiration. You've just motivated me to stick through this (hard) diet!! I'm hoping to go 2 dress sizes by December. I'm currently 18, hoping I can do it. How much have you Lost and how long did it take you?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi its all in my signature ... Ill add a pic, just to let you know im 5'4.5

image-3302192749.jpg

Ive lost over 2.5 stone. I feel sooo much better in myself and so much more confident

Brilliant, Goose. I think men are more inclined to 'cheat' than women are, but you're doing very well in the face of very strong adversity. You cheat once and it's very easy to slip into the same old routine. Keep it up.

Thanks markos... How are you getting on?

Lost 2lbs this week.

Weigh 9st 11.5lbs
Im happy with that ... Didnt have a completely innocent weekend gone but im far too embarrass to admit, and let down with myself so still very grateful for 2lb loss.

Next mini target it 9st 7lbd, so 4.5lbs to get me there. Really hoping to lose that this week. Will be super good n loads of water. I have a wedding invite and we've been invited for meals thurs, friday, saturday n Sunday ... How on earth do i get out of eating?!? Theres going to be good galore. N loads of ppl constantly offering food, if anyone can think of excuses to get out of eating pleaseeee let me know! I was thibking mouth ulcer can stretch out to 4 days!! Other plan is rather than make a scene and not eat to just sit down with my 10 month old, take food out, pretend to eat and just feed n entertain her ... Im
Sure no one will be too bothered what im eating. I have 5 weeks left on LT so dont really want to sabotage it now as another bad week n small loss at this stage can mean not hitting goal. As long as im 100% till the end now im confident ill get to target.

Well done on your 2lb weight loss :)
Your getting there, maybe not as fast as you want. But your getting there :)
as to excuses idk what to tell you lol (abscess in your tooth maybe) ? Lol let me know what you think up !!
Heres to another great week for both of us :) XXX

Feeling AWESOME today!!! Wearing a top that was soooo tight on me when i started LT and today its a gorgeous flowy baggy top. Actually looked in the mirror n thougt, yeah i look
Good!!woohooo!! NOTHING is making me go off plan this weekend! This feels far too amazing!

Resisted lots And lots of temptations today, been out all day, had my flapjack in the car so been super good. Got offered loads of food but said no, hubby on the other hand polished a bowl of ice cream! I said to him after that was naughty and he didnt get why!! I said if your doing LT you have to follow the rules! This is what annoyed me last night, don't thibk the really gets it, in the whole day so far hes had one glass of wAter, im fed up of telling him, i feel like hes a child sometomes. Its his decision and his body at the end of the day.

Hiya goose. Sounds like he is not so committed to the diet. As long as it doesn't interfere with your good work, leave him to it lol.... How are you doing? xxx

He is going out to eat with friends this afternoon ... Hes a right one! Ive decided to tell them in fasting so cant eat. Refuse to cheat. Hes honestly not taking this seriously.... Having said thst in 6 days hes lost 15lbs!!!!! Men lose it faster. He won't need to do it for too long anyway!!
Arghh

He is going out to eat with friends this afternoon ... Hes a right one! Ive decided to tell them in fasting so cant eat. Refuse to cheat. Hes honestly not taking this seriously.... Having said thst in 6 days hes lost 15lbs!!!!! Men lose it faster. He won't need to do it for too long anyway!!
Arghh

He has told his friends i am fasting so theres no way I'm eating now!! We are sitting in this restaurant and everything smells lush :( no point whatsoever cheating. I think his friend might be a bit suspicious lol as we were at theres yesterday n she offered me food loads n i kept saying no. Well hey go, what to do.

Finally home!! That was sooo hard :( cant blv

I resisted but am so glad i did, thst momentary joy would not be worth the guilt id feel the rest of the week. Had my second shake, not long to go. I can do this n stay strong!

2 shakes and a coconut flapjack down. Was tempted to order some exante bars to have once in a whole but from past experience having Cambridge bars i just find them too tempting and dont think thsts a good idea!!

Hubbys been off lipotrim today n went to a bbq tonight and all of a sudden had two massive lumps in his throat :( he might have to take a trip to a n e, im really worried n hope its nothing to do with LT... Hes gone to his mums to ask for her opinion first .. Hope its nothing serious

Hi Goose. Hope everything's OK with your husband (no matter how old a bloke is, Mum always knows best!). Where are the lumps? Is it painful when he swallows? Has he had mumps?

Blimey! You had a flapjack and were happy! I'd rather see what the fascination dogs have with other dogs than eat one of the flapjacks! But you've shown excellent self-control to go out and not eat and it was probably easier doing it than you thought it was going to be.

The biggest motivation is knowing that 2lbs more and you're under the 1stone-mark you need to lose. It's an exciting time for you and will give you that extra spur you need.

Hi Goose. Hope everything's OK with your husband (no matter how old a bloke is, Mum always knows best!). Where are the lumps? Is it painful when he swallows? Has he had mumps?

Blimey! You had a flapjack and were happy! I'd rather see what the fascination dogs have with other dogs than eat one of the flapjacks! But you've shown excellent self-control to go out and not eat and it was probably easier doing it than you thought it was going to be.

The biggest motivation is knowing that 2lbs more and you're under the 1stone-mark you need to lose. It's an exciting time for you and will give you that extra spur you need.

Thanks markos!! Yes grown man but still runs to mum for advice lol!! Well id probsbly do the same thing n go to my mum if she was closer. Im soooo proud of myself for not eating as the scales said 9st9.5 this morning, felt awesome!! Means i have just less than a stone to gosl!! Woohoo!!

He had no fever, it is painful tho, he went to a late night pharmacy last night n they said it might be mumps, im just worrying its something more sinister. They've told him to go to doctors so will have to wait for bank hol to be over :(

Well done you for sticking with the diet. And your getting nearer the end of your lipotrim journey :0clapper:
I would love it if i was a stone away from my goal :(....
hope your hubby is feeling better soon. I keep forgetting you have a bank holiday this weekend. Its nearly over mind you.
My 2 are back to school today, and caitlin is back next monday. Thats summer officially over in this house for 2014. The 3 months wasn't long going!
Hope you have a great day :) xx

Forgot to say i quite like the coconut flapjacks, i mean i know there not yummy or anything but i like the fact im 'eating' something. The first time i tasted it my opinion was the same as yours but after 3rd try i did get used to it. They are handy to have wen your out and about. I found id go out for meals with hubby, order a black tea, have my flapjack n i was fine.

I found the Cambridge diet bars sooooo yummy but the problem is once you have one you want another!! Thsts why i thibk LT is the best vlcd as the blandness means no cravings or temptations to cheat. All these yummy products mean u want more, LT have got it right having disgusting shakes!!!! Wen i had the Cambridge bars all i could think about was having a bar!! Im
Glad all mine are finished!

Well done you for sticking with the diet. And your getting nearer the end of your lipotrim journey :0clapper:
I would love it if i was a stone away from my goal :(....
hope your hubby is feeling better soon. I keep forgetting you have a bank holiday this weekend. Its nearly over mind you.
My 2 are back to school today, and caitlin is back next monday. Thats summer officially over in this house for 2014. The 3 months wasn't long going!
Hope you have a great day :) xx

Funny how summer hops flys by! You'll be at goal before you know it!! Time does fly!! Super happy not long to go! Cant wait to get to goal :) xx

Goose, you make me laugh. The shakes are very plain, i give you that. And the choice isn't much better either. BUT they serve there purpose. Refuel, all the vitamins you need, and help with food cravings. I do miss food though! Omg i miss eating... FULL STOP! But thats what got me to 21st in the first place. I need new eating habits for when i do return to normality. x

Feeling super grumpy today, had a tiff with the hubby last night. Weather rubbish too. Woke ip feelibg super dizzy n sick, thought I was going to collapse in the shower :( black coffee n shake made me feel better

Im still so grumpy about tonight, wedding dinner invite... they are doibg a desert spread which is my absolure weakness. I even considered not going but that would be incredibly rude.

Positice note I weigh 9st 7.5 today WOOHOOO ... hopefully if I continue to lose 4lvs pw ill be at goal in 3 weeks but gave to be super strict. So tempted to cheat n thinking so wat if it takes longer to get to goal cos I know I have it in me to get back on 100%

Hate all this mind games :(

Back