Journey to no more jiggle jiggle but leave a little junk for the wiggle

HAHAHA i took my jacket and hoodie and jeans off and re weighed so i was just in a t shirt and leggings and there is no change :') phew lucky

i duno why I would weigh myself in all my gear when I usually do it in just underwear and usually first thing in the morning :')

ACTUAL WEIGH IN AND MEASUREMENTS UPDATE. HOLY MOLEY BATMAN!

neck: 13 something inches (it's just under 14")
bust: 46"
waist 37"
hips: 52 1/2"
left forearm: 9 1/2"
left bicep: 11"
right forearm: 9 1/2"
right bicep: 12"
left thigh: 24"
left calf : 16"
right thigh: 23"
right calf: 16"

weight is the same (but i did have a bad cheaty week ... fml. don't judge me i'm a weak fatty hahahah)

:busted:

Joey Friends I'm Not Even Sorry - YouTube < literally me all weekend :/

I quite like lacy underwear but has to be decent, not chap otherwise it's horrible! Even then it's a bit hit and miss. They're a special/nice occasion thing though, definitely not my every day thing lol

I quite like lacy underwear but has to be decent, not chap otherwise it's horrible! Even then it's a bit hit and miss. They're a special/nice occasion thing though, definitely not my every day thing lol

I was on a train for an hour with a wedgy hahah felt like crying , never again :')

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Haha yeah that's not so good! I'm looking forward to more nice underwear once I've lost the weight lol

Did you manage to sort out getting your meds? All ok now?

Haha yeah that's not so good! I'm looking forward to more nice underwear once I've lost the weight lol

Did you manage to sort out getting your meds? All ok now?

I want some like the ruffles on the bum. Burlesque style :D

Yeahhh I got there in the end with all that, absolute joke, swapping doctors :)

image-923750362.jpg

Day one and week 7

I personally see my tummy less swollen and I did in a lot more in the middle haha

Aww well done S_F! :D Your pictures show real progress! Belly is A LOT smaller!! And hips have also noticeably shrunk - hence the smaller underwear! :D
Well done for sticking to it :)

Though I have to say, I want to steal your boobs :(

xx

Aww well done S_F! :D Your pictures show real progress! Belly is A LOT smaller!! And hips have also noticeably shrunk - hence the smaller underwear! :D
Well done for sticking to it :)

Though I have to say, I want to steal your boobs :(

xx
Aha thanks

It's been about three years since I made any losses :/ I've just gained so this feels a bit weird to me ahah

I need to get out of the habit of posting underwear pictures haha :| no one wants to see that but it shows better how much I've lost as I wear baggy stuff any other time lololol
Xoxo

I'm trying not to binge eat :/

Something is throwing me off
Making me over sensitive to everything and emotional and I can't figure out what

All I wanna do is eat, after the crappy weekend too I don't want to cause my tummy hurt loads :(

My bf is being mean as well
Urgh I don't know what to do to suppress this feeling or to just get over it all together blah blah

I know yesterday was a bad day anyway but things have been off for a few days.

Found out I need 2 teeth taking out and cause I'm a huge wimp I have to be sedated to do it and I'm ****ing terrified
I need to go for cervical tests :/
My ex arranged with his mum for my boys to be with her on Mother's Day :( </3
The one girl I had a problem with my bf having on his fb he's added and I have no right to be upset even though he's the most jealous insecure person ever himself.
Just want to cry :(

I hope you're doing ok hunni.

How are you feeling? xx

Crappy I've spent all day in bed I have no idea what changed my meds were working and then one day they stopped :/
I feel increasingly worse.

But yay my divorce should be done at the end of the month that's a food thing after 3 years of the courts faffing

xoxo

Crappy I've spent all day in bed I have no idea what changed my meds were working and then one day they stopped :/
I feel increasingly worse.

But yay my divorce should be done at the end of the month that's a food thing after 3 years of the courts faffing

xoxo

I guess the gap, no matter how small has affected you... though, with everything seemingly crashing on top of you at the same time, it's totally understandable that it's just that bit harder right now.. :( I'm sorry life is a bit Sh*t at the mo for you.. How do you feel about the divorce? Even if you feel a bit relieved, it's still a weight on your shoulders... It's not easy...

Have you told the father of your kids you wanted to see them? Even if not tomorrow, then can you arrange to see them soon?

Why do you need cervical tests? And don't be scared about having two teeth out, it's a normal procedure... Back in Soviet Russia they'd yank with no anesthetic!! I remember hearing grown men cry and scream back in the old country...
At least here they care and make sure you're comfortable. You'll be ok, the more you worry, the worse it'll be. You'll be asleep for all of it and won't know anything's happened. xx

I guess the gap, no matter how small has affected you... though, with everything seemingly crashing on top of you at the same time, it's totally understandable that it's just that bit harder right now.. :( I'm sorry life is a bit Sh*t at the mo for you.. How do you feel about the divorce? Even if you feel a bit relieved, it's still a weight on your shoulders... It's not easy...

Have you told the father of your kids you wanted to see them? Even if not tomorrow, then can you arrange to see them soon?

Why do you need cervical tests? And don't be scared about having two teeth out, it's a normal procedure... Back in Soviet Russia they'd yank with no anesthetic!! I remember hearing grown men cry and scream back in the old country...
At least here they care and make sure you're comfortable. You'll be ok, the more you worry, the worse it'll be. You'll be asleep for all of it and won't know anything's happened. xx

I didn't have a gap though cause I had spares I could use by the time I got my meds
I'm glad about the divorce I was guilted and tricked into marrying him because I'm a gullible tit hahah you know all that ... " I'll change we'll work through this if you marry me think of the kids they need this blah blah" yeah mr quits his jobs and sits on his arse playing video games while I have to sort everything out. No one tries to trap me to suit them. **** that. So I left him.

Oh he knows :/ things aren't as easy as arranging something like that ... Never are. I don't live near then either they're in Wales .

I've hit that age when you have to go for them every 3 years but I've had irregular bleeding and I mentioned it to them and they told me it was my weight ... Take out the fact my mum had the beginnings of it when she was my age. Nhs at its finest!
With the dentist it's not just the pain in scared of, they need to cut my gum open too and stitch it I won't be asleep but all like ... A bit loopy lol

But when I was younger the thing that set off my fear was I had all my back teeth removed and they did the same thing to me and I woke up coughing on cotton balls and blood with someone laughing in front of me, the dentist. :(

Now just to kick me when I'm down, I've been told to find somewhere else to live cause I put myself into isolation when I hit a low and it's making everyone uncomfortable . Greaaaat.

Which means I won't be able to afford slim and save :) haha I need to find another way to drop the weight that suits me :/ hahahahahahaha

Cba anymore everyone can get ****ed :(

Sorry :(

I didn't have a gap though cause I had spares I could use by the time I got my meds
I'm glad about the divorce I was guilted and tricked into marrying him because I'm a gullible tit hahah you know all that ... " I'll change we'll work through this if you marry me think of the kids they need this blah blah" yeah mr quits his jobs and sits on his arse playing video games while I have to sort everything out. No one tries to trap me to suit them. **** that. So I left him.

Oh he knows :/ things aren't as easy as arranging something like that ... Never are. I don't live near then either they're in Wales .

I've hit that age when you have to go for them every 3 years but I've had irregular bleeding and I mentioned it to them and they told me it was my weight ... Take out the fact my mum had the beginnings of it when she was my age. Nhs at its finest!
With the dentist it's not just the pain in scared of, they need to cut my gum open too and stitch it I won't be asleep but all like ... A bit loopy lol

But when I was younger the thing that set off my fear was I had all my back teeth removed and they did the same thing to me and I woke up coughing on cotton balls and blood with someone laughing in front of me, the dentist. :(

Now just to kick me when I'm down, I've been told to find somewhere else to live cause I put myself into isolation when I hit a low and it's making everyone uncomfortable . Greaaaat.

Which means I won't be able to afford slim and save :) haha I need to find another way to drop the weight that suits me :/ hahahahahahaha

Cba anymore everyone can get ****ed :(

Oh lord :(
First of all - don't put yourself down, you seem like a lovely person from the little I've seen on here. You're doing what you can in regards to life - sit and think - what else could you do? I'm sure you're doing everything you can for your kids, but situation worked out that it's a hellovalot more difficult that originally planned... It's not your fault, it's how it worked out. It SUCKS that they live so far away. :(

The NHS isn't the best really, is it... I really hope you won't have the same experience you had back then, it sounds horrid. :( I remember having to have a cyst removed from my bottom lip - but with local anesthetic only, it was horrible! They cut my lip open, took cyst out and sowed it back up again. Argh! I was quite calm generally, but it was a little bit weird in all honesty. Makes me shudder a bit thinking about it now.

Where do you live now? And how can the person you live with tell you to move out? Surely if someone's depressed and has bipolar disorder, you don't turn them out on the street? That's just fu*ked up.

And screw S&S, it isn't the only way to lose weight :) Simple calorie counting works just fine! I've done it before - it's just getting into the routine of making sure everything is counted. It's cheap and effective. I know you can.

If you need help I'm around and such. x

Just so everyone knows i'm not just disappearing...
I found myself somewhere to live and it's pretty affordable, luckily.
I'm just getting myself sorted ... but i'm taking some time off slim and save while i get bits and pieces for my new flat.
so I won't be updating here for a while.
BUT
I will be back
I'm just calorie counting for now.

sorry i've not been getting back to people too. :(
Just sort of shut myself off after ranting haha

good luck and what not i'll be back before you know it

xoxo

Back