Journey to no more jiggle jiggle but leave a little junk for the wiggle

We'd still like to hear from you anyway!

Just so everyone knows i'm not just disappearing...
I found myself somewhere to live and it's pretty affordable, luckily.
I'm just getting myself sorted ... but i'm taking some time off slim and save while i get bits and pieces for my new flat.
so I won't be updating here for a while.
BUT
I will be back
I'm just calorie counting for now.

sorry i've not been getting back to people too. :(
Just sort of shut myself off after ranting haha

good luck and what not i'll be back before you know it

xoxo

I'm glad you're settling in somewhere hun.. do take care of yourself and hope everything slowly sorts itself out... *hug*

Hope to see you back soon - if not to S&S - then on the forum!

x

i miss slim and save already i feel so sick all the time eating normal food like bloated :(
i start slim fast til I have a new job in the new town i've moved to :/

aha

i've got my computer set up here now so i'll be on more again hopefully.

xoxo

Have you moved quite far then?

Awh, I hope everything settles down for you soon! Are you feeling a little better now? :)

The bloatedness is usually due to either carbs or higher than normal calorie consumption... at least that's what I found in my own body. :) Or it's just water weight returning - on a VLCD we don't seem to have it in such large quantities so it's a bit of a shock when it comes back!

We're all here for you, whether you're sns'ing or slim fasting :hug99: or diet of any kind! or even no diet at all :p

xx

Awh, I hope everything settles down for you soon! Are you feeling a little better now? :)

The bloatedness is usually due to either carbs or higher than normal calorie consumption... at least that's what I found in my own body. :) Or it's just water weight returning - on a VLCD we don't seem to have it in such large quantities so it's a bit of a shock when it comes back!

We're all here for you, whether you're sns'ing or slim fasting :hug99: or diet of any kind! or even no diet at all :p

xx

Little bit aha apart from my son got rushed into hospital yesterday so that scared me shitless hahaha if I don't laugh ill cry, he's fine now btw not laughing cause he's still there . He's got a bad chest infection but is back at home so it's all going well.

Yeah I've over done the **** food but I've not gained anything but it may be from the extra exercise everything is an hour walk away and I live on the top floor with no lift hahah :)

Ha thanks :)
Xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

**** I've put on half a stone

But you're back :) we've missed you x

Aha woo :)

But I've got no money for slim and save *cry* haha

Just piling the weight back on :'(

Someone tell me an effective cheap meal plan for a day for a vegetarian ? Hahah

Xoxo

Don't panic lovely :)
6 lb is usually just water weight and is a normal re-gain when off a VLCD. I fully expect that much to go up when I finish!
The main thing is- keep calorie counting and being sensible. There's no reason to think that you can't keep the progress you've achieved so far!

x

Last edited:
Can you just calorie count? Use my fitness pal, it'll calculate what you need to stick to calorie wise to lose 2lb a week.

Aha I'm dead bad at this :(

Ill be back on slim and save soon though

Fully registered at my new doctors now
Blood tests on the 11th April.

Got weighed 18st 3lbs so it seems I've sort of lost some of what I gained but I'm not good at restricting myself at all hahah ;(

No self control :(

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

I'm back on slim and save as of tomorrow :)

I've ordered two weeks worth
and have 5 days worth ready, emailed said i should have my pack by tomorrow anyway.

getting back on track :)
gonna take my measurements now :/ I hope i've not gained too much wahhh

urm about an inch to an inch and a half all over ha fml

HAHAH hiyaa...
you can tell i'm back the constant posting again :')

shiver me timbers i'm freezing haha

how have you been getting on ?
and everyone else haha
xoxo

Glad to see you're back! Do you think you'll be able to carry on past those 2 weeks worth too? How did the measurements go?

Glad to see you're back! Do you think you'll be able to carry on past those 2 weeks worth too? How did the measurements go?

yeahhh everything has settled down now :)

i'd gained half an inch to a inch all over (other than my hips) ... poop.

I'm excited to see the drop start all over again :') but from a smaller weight this time.
and no scales at my new flat so i can't weigh every two minutes so it will either just be at the doctors or if i go to boots

:)

Back