jrabbit81 Update!!

jrabbit81

Hey Guys,
Thought I should let you in on phase 2 on my weight loss journey! I am going to mix up my diet chef with herbalife shakes, shake for breakfast, shake for lunch, diet chef dinner and diet chef snack bar! I have been taking the herbalife formula 2 multivitims and I actually feel like a new person, so much more energy and just so much happier! So this has inspired me to try the shakes!

Wish me luck, Turkey is not that far away!!

Best of luck with the new regime Jess!! A change is as good as a rest! x

Hey Guys,
Thought I should let you in on phase 2 on my weight loss journey! I am going to mix up my diet chef with herbalife shakes, shake for breakfast, shake for lunch, diet chef dinner and diet chef snack bar! I have been taking the herbalife formula 2 multivitims and I actually feel like a new person, so much more energy and just so much happier! So this has inspired me to try the shakes!

Wish me luck, Turkey is not that far away!!

Hi well done on the change, is herbalife shakes made with soya milk, was just wondering, wishing you loads of luck, knuckling down as just over 12 week to my holiday eekkk:eek:

Hey Jan & Shep!
Day 1 done, have to say that I actually had to force myself to drink shake yuck! But on the upside felt sick all day so didn't want to eat anything!! Really want to get into the 11 stone catergory!

Shep, its made with soya protien but I added skimmed milk, will try it with soya milk also, as I may be lactose intollerant! Hope you get where you want to be for your holiday! I am can't belive how quickly time is going!

Ooh, hope you feel better today on the shakes. Sounds like a great idea - tempted to go the two shakes a day route myself what with (hopefully) the hot weather coming. I need a boost I think.

Do you buy Herbalife from your friend? I've seen it online but wasn't sure whether it is okay to buy online.

I buy it at my weight loss class, I suggest if your interested searching for a local distributer rather than buy it online, for me her support has been amazing!

I didn't feel so sick today when I drank my breakfast shake, and as I've been working I am off to have a snooze before I eat anything else! Totally shattered!

Hope you are all fab!

Back