JUDD Diary

Well done Mum of one, that's brilliant.

thanks for the support gals.. yeah really pleased as I nearly gave up a few times I have to say. I found the first week quite hard. Worth it now though!!!

xx

Just stick with it, you've done fantastically well so obviously suits you, it does get a bit easier too once you're into the swing of it :D

mum of one keep going don't give up on yourself. It's just about forming a new habit once you've got it you'll be fine

Hi all

Back for another try! I was going to start yesterday but had no low cal food in and no dosh but today dosh has arrived into my account yay! So I will go out and shop!

I woke up ravenous and had to eat something so I ate a banana. How many cals in that guys? It was small.

So my first DD. God I hope I can get through it. Also when do I weigh in again? I cant remember if its an UD or a DD.

Thanks guys xxx

Hi and welcome back. WI is always after a DD so on day 6 or 8.

Fresh Fruit: Large Banana, Common, raw, peeled
172 calories

Hope this helps. Good luck with today

Good luck hun x

Hi all

Day 2! UD... o yeah. Cant wait for fooooood

Didnt write out what I had yesterday I tallied up as I went along so I will do this on my next down day.

Cant wait to eat! Byeee x

ps weighing in on friday 4th as that is my nearest UD after my week

Enjoy your UD :D

Ha fat chance of that love. Been ill all day long with terrible upset tummy. Unreal on my UD instead of DD!!!! Just cant eat. Goes straight through me :(

Tomorrow is a DD too and I bet I feel famished :(

Hope your day was good x

Awww, I had that the end of last month, wasn't good! Hope you're feeling better soon x

Hi y'all!!

Well today been a bit naughty. Feel like I have let you all down. I went to hyde park in london, they had a winter wonderland and I did have a couple of hot chocolates and it was full fat milk plus a few other naughties so it wasnt really a DD. Will do another DD tomorrow. I was ill yesterday so that wasnt much food so it might work itself out.

Had a lovely day. Was wonderful. Bitterly cold though!!!!!

x

Don't worry too much, this plan is quite flexible like that, just do a DD tomorrow and you'll be fine. That sounds a fab day, oh hot choccy, lovely! x

Hi guys,

Been AWOL for few days. Had a big car crash on Sunday and I wont deny its put me off course as I have been feeling very down about it.

I am on a limited income and struggling as it is and then some stupid twat drove into me and ploughing me into the pavement and a bus nearly hit me too. My little boy in the car was absolutely terrified. Its been dreadful.

Car a write off and I doubt I will get much money for my little car and I dont know how I will find rest of cash to get another. This time of year too. My washing machine broken down too. I feel like crying :cry:

So tomorrow will get back on a DD. Will weigh in on Saturday.

:(

Back