JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Fantastic loss Monica, have a fab day you deserve it (well done to hubby too, drat Mens metabolisms they will always beat us women in the weight loss stakes:confused: )
Roll on week 2 now Hun xx

Wow well done on your loss that's absolutely fantastic! Have a good time today x

Yay well done on the loss Monica that is great! Have fun at the races xxx

passionflower said:
4.9lbs DOWN !!!!!!!!!!! :D
Good morning everyone, well my shouting says it all I am beyond happy however I need to point out that I started last Saturday with a DD so I had 4DD's and 3 UP's this second week will be the other way round as I am having 2 UD's this weekend.
It works! I convinced myself it works and not only it works I am in a much better place. I have a cupboard full of sweet stuff, fruit bowl is full again, bread in the bread bin and not once on any of my DD I was tempted to go and raid them. It's so liberating and it m akes all the difference to be able to say you can have that tomorrow instead of you cannot have that because you're on a diet,remember? I have a life again and my poor husband loves it, he had a loss of 7lbs this week (I know I nealry battered him with the scales this morning) and life is good. I want to thank all of you that helped me so much this week all the questions and moaning and shouting LOL
I'VE LOST WEIGHT EATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now please excuse me but this skinny biatch needs to get ready for some racing *ooo err*

You make me laugh :) I'm so so pleased for you :)
Have a fab day at the races :)

Thank you everyone, I was soo pleased and I am relaxed safe in the knowledge that I can do this. I had the most amazing day today with some of my good friends strutting my stuff in a lovely size 10 fitted dress. They are right when they say that nothing tastes as good as being thin does. Here's a picture of my gear not because I am a show off but because I know you all must be like me and like having a nose at others clothes, sizes etc.
403695199.jpg

And here's today shocking food diary I am ashamed but that was literally the only food choices, I had both sandwiches open so didn't eat the full calorie allowance. But I just had a pitta bread with some baba ganoush and a bit of feta cheese, was planning on some chocolate but I had enough rubbish. Right thank you once again for your lovely comments I am off to see how you've all been :)

Well done you!

You look fab in that dress ..... Very jealous :)

X

You're a bunch of crazy ladies but its fun. Thank you all. Right I am up and it's another day of UP. yipeeeeeeeeeeee
Would it be bad of me to have a bacon sandwich you think? :D

I often start UP days with a bacon sandwich.

Wow Monica you look fabulous !!! Glad you had a good day xx

there's nothing wrong with your food either, less than 1700 is great for an UP day, mine yesterday was about 1000 calories more.... lol

Back