JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Hi everyone hope you all had fabulous Sunday's food wise. I definitely broke the chart today with my food choices. I don't think I like the 2 UP pattern my gosh and I thought yesterday diary was bad, um um look at today's beauties. But we had a fabby day out today just me and hubby, loved it. who knows I might not even have half of the pizza planned is a big one and no I'm not adding more salami on it I had to make up the calories according to the packet LOL>

Have just caught up with you as been awol since Friday, have to say you looked stunning for the races, your frock is gorgeous on you, and a big massive well done on yours and hubbies loss this week.

Mornin gang, I fell absolutely rubbish this morning, expecting Aunt Flo and her c***p my hands are so swollen I cannot take any of my rings out and I was only complaining I was going to lose them as they are so loose now and the scales showed a 4lbs gain :( I know all of that is mostly water but is a pretty miserable day for me, hope yours is a better one. xx

Mornin gang, I fell absolutely rubbish this morning, expecting Aunt Flo and her c***p my hands are so swollen I cannot take any of my rings out and I was only complaining I was going to lose them as they are so loose now and the scales showed a 4lbs gain :( I know all of that is mostly water but is a pretty miserable day for me, hope yours is a better one. xx

Oi imposter, what have you done with the positive Mon we know and love?! ;)

P xxx

Aww P it's ok designing a scrapbook class and some more Christmas cards for Sunday's classes will keep me busy today and not to focused on my misery. I forgot to add my foods so here they are, mushroom soup then a yummy mayo free coleslaw with grilled chicken breast.

come on wheres the smiley you gone!! as you say its only water and aunt flo can bugger orf, she's to blame for all of this, xxx
another scrummy meal x

Cheer up Monica. Think if all that yummy stash you will be playing with today. Xx

Hi, popping by to subscribe.
If you are feeling a bit glum today may I suggest you have a look at the pic of you in your lovely dress?! You look fab. That would definitely put a smile on my face. X

Monica, there's a supermodel on your diary? Oh wait, it's you :O :O

Fabulous loss and bloody stunning dress!

xx

I am very jealous Mon, because you have such great shops where you live..... I love loads of your clothes..

Aww you're such sweethearts. I am ok just feeling bleurgh due to TOM, I am sure it will pass. I just had some mushroom soup and feel a bit fuller. Drinking lots of water as well.
Lou I would have been a size 12 waist 14 trouser although I never bought a pair of 14 trousers in my life (that was always my turn to the diet point). I now am a size 8 waist and a size 10 trouser/ fitted dress, skirt. I carry all my weight at the bottom so even at my heaviest I still carried my weight reasonably well because of my long thin middle. However I have horrible legs with fat knees and even when slim the top of my legs are awful. I look dreadful in a bikini, I have wide shoulders, thin long middle a big behind (curvy) and big mama thighs so I look like a body builder that's given up on body building years ago. But dressed I look ok, thank goodness I spend most of my time with my clothes on (much to hubby's disgust LOL), I also know what best suits my body shape and stick to that versus following fashion.
Linda you are so lovely you always comment on my clothes. I actually hate shopping because I am so fussy, it's always a headache. I love checking out little boutiques/privately owned shops although sometimes that is an expensive way to do it. My favourite place to spend my dosh is TK Maxx.

Can't go wrong with tk maxx, they have such a quick turnover, dont they I have some fabulous frocks from there.

hannata said:
I'm the opposite, all of my weight is in my middle, so my stupid legs look tiny.... I look like a big pregnant mammy in dresses :(

Thats another reason why I'd like to be slim, to actually wear a dress and feel like it looks lovely on.

I'm the same with my weight mostly on my tum tum. On a plus side (if you can call it a plus) I have been offered seats on trains.

Thanks guys but you don't need me to tell you that we are never happy with what we have. Ok my DD is done and my tummy is filled hopefully till bed time
Here my lovely mayo free coleslaw, it's such a filling and fragrant salad with a sweet and sour dressing perfect really.
403710950.jpg

Back