JUDD DO IT Mon !!!!

Morning Lotto :) and morning everyone :). I did eat the fridge out last night LOL well not all of it but nearly and finished the day at a whooping 2.100 cals in the end. TOM is doing a good job right now:(
I do however feel better today, resisted the urge to get on the scales for a 2nd day and really looking forward to this DD. Hubby couldn't believe that I didn't have a figure for him from yesterday's weigh in LOL.
Here's my plan for this DD
Yummy meatballs with cauliflower rice tonight for tonight, have a great day you all xx
TOTAL 457 cals

Sounds like a good, yummy plan :)

I just had chocolate ( Kandia dark 46 g) and galette and a glass of milk.
I never thought I will say that but I'm loosing weight too quickly. I'm at 57,8 kg and I think I restricted too much.

Hey Monica, how are you? Your DD looks great & see cauliflower rice being mentioned a lot on these forums lol :) xxx

Good morning Monica :) your DD menu looks yummy,I'm on a DD too.Can I ask what cauliflower rice is? I see you've got turkey ham on your list- I love,love turkey ham, even though it gets slated as too processed :(

Have a great DD.

Emma x

Good morning Monica :) your DD menu looks yummy,I'm on a DD too.Can I ask what cauliflower rice is? I see you've got turkey ham on your list- I love,love turkey ham, even though it gets slated as too processed :(

Have a great DD.

Emma x
Hi honey I am wary of processed foods but not paranoid about them, I cook 90% of all our meals from scratch so I reckon having some chewed up and put together ham every now and then won't kill me. Plus it taste pretty darn good :)
Caulie rice is made by gently steaming cauliflower heads(only a few minutes not till they're completely cooked) and whizzing them up in a processor. It taste amazing and is a low cal alternative to the normal rice.

passionflower said:
Hi honey I am wary of processed foods but not paranoid about them, I cook 90% of all our meals from scratch so I reckon having some chewed up and put together ham every now and then won't kill me. Plus it taste pretty darn good :)
Caulie rice is made by gently steaming cauliflower heads(only a few minutes not till they're completely cooked) and whizzing them up in a processor. It taste amazing and is a low cal alternative to the normal rice.

Great tip. I am going to try this!!

Interesting Mon, I do it the other way around! Grate or finely chop the cauli, then cook very quickly!

Agree that it's yummy and very filling though :D

P x

I think it doesn't really matter, its just easier to overcook once chopped small. Also another reason would be when chopped first then steamed it will retain more water which can make your dish a bit to wet and thin your already thin sauce LOL. There's no right or wrong is preference i think

Long grain rice cooked 205 cals/cup
cauliflower rice 30 cals/cup

Yikes. I'm doing this Chicken and chorizo jamabalaya for tea - 465 cals. The rice must take up most of the cals! Dunno if cauli rice would work. Will try nxt time to compare. Getting it past the hubby will be the big test. I love cauli tho.

Can you make up a big batch and freeze?

Mon u need a new username to nigella x

My husband loves it and he says he cannot believe it that he doesn't miss the real thing in a curry or a chilli, I guess you can always have the caulie and hubs can have the real my coy. I wouldn't freeze it for the watery reason above. It takes minutes to make and you can add the rosettes in a colander inside the pan you're cooking the jambalaya then rice it.

Last edited:
passionflower said:
Not sure about that one Missie xx

Like do u have a list of these amazing recipes u can let me have!!! I need some guidance x

My DD is done, God I find the DD's so much easier than UD's. Here's tonight's tea. UD tomorrow need to work out a menu :)
403727780.jpg

I have an UP day tomorrow too.... problem being my son has just come back from 5 days away and has bought home a dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts, I absolutely love them and there is 2 in the box for me..... everyone has eaten theirs but I am saving mine for tomorrow, but I dont really need 2 and I feel guilty if I tell him I only want one... what to do...

Have one tomorrow then freeze the other one for next UD.

Back