JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

Hello girls, I'm not on juddd lon-term. But I binged yesterday (oops) and I gained some weight because I haven't been carefull with my eating, so I set myself up for a challange.
Doing juddd for a week, just to put me on track again; today is a DD.

I'm may pop in here several times this week, to keep myself accountable as well.

x

Started TODAY!

Hi guys!

Finally decided to focus on this (after a week's failed attempt to do JUDDDD properly) and started today! Only had black coffee, tea, water and a slim fast shake today...I'll just keep having fluids until I really feel like having a shake again!

Wish me good luck!

xx Rere

Hi Rere,

Haven't been around for past week as had nasty flu/sickness bug, so only just seen your msg.

Welcome to juddd, hope it's going great for you! x

Hey Chaps. This is my first foray onto any kind of forum, so please forgive me if I blunder around like a clueless idiot!

Started the Alternate Day Diet on 3rd Jan, having put on yet another stone over 12 months. Have tried just about every other diet out there (or at least that's how it feels) but this one relly appeals. I've done Cambridge and know that really works, but sooooooo hard not eating at all - makes it almost impossible to have an even vaguely normal social life. I figured the ADD was the best of both and so far, so good.

Lost 5lbs last week, and actually find Ddays fairly easy as don't have to think about what to eat (using left over Cambridge goods). I do get grumpy in the evening so I find it's a good excuse to retire to bed early, with a good book and several cups of tea!

Also joined the gym. Eeeep!

Hi needlestick! Welcome to the juddd board!! Wow great going on your first week, it really does fit in with your lifestyle easily. And the longer you do it the easier it gets!

Look forward to hearing about your progress x

Hi Needlestick

Congrats on your weight loss.

I'd be well chuffed to lose 5lb in my first week. Only on day 3 though so fingers crossed.

Hope JUDDDD works for all of us

Cara

Hi all

I'm Cara. 36 with 2 young boys (4 in March and 2 next week)

I would describe myself as short and fat with big boobs.

I am currently 12st 2 and am aiming to lose 3 stone. Ideally by June...

Although I've been heavier than this (think I maxed out at 13st 6lb), I've never looked or felt so bad. My psoriasis is spreading to new parts and have been having acne. And I feel like I have the joints of a much older woman!!

Came across JUDDDD by accident and it sounds perfect. A friend had recommended the 3 Day Diet to me and she has done great but I was useless at it. JUDDDD seems much more sensible and family friendly.

So, I'm now in Day 3 and so far so good as long as keep busy. Reading this forum and other people's posts is a great distraction ;o)

So, time will tell eh?

Good luck everyone

Welcome to juddd Cara, make sure you keep us posted at how you get on. Good luck with it x

Does this work? Seems better than vcld. Least you get to eat one day. Anyone had real success with it?
Thanks x

Welcome to JUDDD.
I had a good first week. 2nd not so good. I did go a bit overboard on my up days tho and even had wine. So even though they say you can eat freely on Up days, I'd recommend still being sensible.

86alpzzyj said:
I'm back again. I stopped smoking 3 weeks ago and i've gained a fair bit of weight! Today is my first DD with exante shakes and i'm here for 18 weeks atleast :) x

Good luck hon, will be following your progress xxx

Exante with cd bars hon, 15lb down since 27th dec with a week off so I'm really pleased. Just wanna keep at it. No longer worried how much time it'll take so thinking of keeping juddd as a backup in case I lose it like before. Hope you had a good day x

Hiii...I'm on day 4 :)

Hello everyone!

I'm not on my fourth day of this plan (UD) and i must say it's been a little but tough for me! Even on my first UD I was counting calories which made me a little bit crazy! I think I may have to stop that and just be mindful.

Anyway, I'm giving this a proper go now, I think it should get a little easier.

x

Welcome to all the juddd newbies :D Hope you're all getting on well. Floss yes it does get easier once you getting to the swing of it. I usually count on my up days too as I like to keep myself in check and make sure I don't go ott lol!!

Oh thankyou stirky7, I really want to make this work! I see you've been on the plan quite a while...have you had good losses with it? I'm so inpatient haha

Also how many calories do you generally have on an up day?

Thanks! x

Hi and welcome newbies (from an oldie ha ha).

Let's get this forum buzzing!

Hii everyone!

Well I am unfortunately not going to be continuing with judd :(
It makes me a little bit crazy, I fnd i cant get out of my head which makes me binge, and having had problems with extreme starving and binging cycles I dont want to risk that happening again!
I will keep checking in as I find it really interesting but it seems im going to have to try healthy eating on my own for a while.

x

Hey Floss

I have to say I recognise some of that. On my down days I'm a nightmare. I'm now having food on my down days instead of shakes and I don't feel so bad. Sticking to packet soups for now and a bourbon biscuit for a down day treat.

Good luck with whatever route you take

Back