Juddders roll call

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Stirky7, 19 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Hiya everyone,

Just wondering how everybody is doing, and wondering about the newbies this week that have started but haven't posted to let us know how they're getting on?

How's it going girlies? Good I hope. Keep us posted we all love to know how we're all doing, and I find posting here really helps motivation (hence why I'm always here :p).

Hope everybody is having a good week, even if you're struggling, come on and have a moan, we're here to listen and know how you feel x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I agree Stirky, it is Minimins that keeps me going. When I did CD I couldn't have lasted a day without my friends on minimins. So keep talking/posting everyone xxx

4. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Well tomorrow is my first DD and i'm up for the challenge! Hope everyones doing ok! Does anyone struggle with exercise on DD's? I go to the gym or a class Mondays, Weds, Thurs, and Fri'd, and MWF are going to be my DD's. I always go at 9 in the morning, so think i'll be ok as far as not getting dizzy etc as will still be running on the day befores food, but i'm just wondering if it affects anyone with hunger or dizziness later on in the day?

Jess

5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Good luck for tomorrow Jess! I only exercise on up days, but too be honest haven't felt bad at all on dds and have been quite energetic really. Like today I haven't had anything at all until 4.15pm, haven't been feeling hungry either on dds. Hope it carries on like that :)

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Jess..

I did an hour cardio work last week on one of my DDs and I was fine... it just felt a little strange, knowing that my body was functioning on only approx 150 cals...

Just keep up your water intake and you should be fine

Take care

T
    x

7. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks Guys, well had my first down day yesterday and went to my class, felt fine :) didnt find it particularly hard, and the thought that i could go back to normal eating kept me motivated!

8. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Well done Jess, great first day!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.