JUDDDers weigh in

Well done Jacci you are doing brilliantly xx

Thanx Pauline and Jo, I just love eating like this. Its the best thing Ive ever done and I have done every diet known to mankind!!!x

When you truly 'get it' I believe it does change your life, well done again xx

Jo you are so right....Ive always gone on a diet expecting to fail IYKWIM but not this time.....its a totally mind changing experience, so glad I found it!!

xx

:) Another 1lb loss this week, making 11lb total loss on JUDD, about 5 weeks.

Love this JUDD lifestyle.......Congratulations to all other losers......this plan works!!!

:D well done, you are doing brilliantly x

First weigh in today and2.6lb down whoopp whoop really pleased 147.4 lb roll on next weigh in :)

Well done xx

Thats a great 1st week loss, well done!!!

First WI this morning for me and I've lost 0.1lb - absolutely delighted as I've come straight from a VLCD and my UDs were very UP this week (included a weekend away). I thought will I bother posting this but then realised it might help anyone who is considering starting from a VLCD and worried about gaining.

Well done everyone!

X

Well done clareel and its all the more of an acievement when the average gain after coming out of ketosis is 7lbs !!! So super well done and thanks for posting as it will def help others like you have said, well done x

First WI this morning for me and I've lost 0.1lb - absolutely delighted as I've come straight from a VLCD and my UDs were very UP this week (included a weekend away). I thought will I bother posting this but then realised it might help anyone who is considering starting from a VLCD and worried about gaining.

Well done everyone!

X

Well done, Clareel! I know how hard it is switching from a vlcd. Brilliant post to encourage others.

Well done everyone who has posted losses recently - thank you for the encouragement!

I lost 2.75lbs this week, but 1.5lbs from a fortnight ago after a small gain following birthday celebrations! I reckon I have done 9 weeks of IF now and lost around 9lbs. So, slow, steady weight loss but at the same time, I've eaten lovely food and had tonnes of energy to exercise. If you're wondering about trying out fasting, then give it a go - it's the best thing I have done!

Just 1lb for me, bit disappointed because earlier in the week it was looking really good. On the other hand if I lose a 1lb a week I'll be a stone lighter by Christmas. As with all JUDDD eaters I feel and look about 7lb lighter.

Well done girls :D Don't be disapointed Zakcat take a look at Time2go 's avatar it shows a 1lb of fat, which is what you have lost and you will be glad you did x 1lb a week is my average x And like you say it looks so much more :D

I am very pleased to report another 2lb loss this week I did double DD s but still it averaged out at 4UPs 4DD because of 3 UPs at the weekend. So super duper pleased :D

Well done to all todays losers!!!
I have to say that on this lifestyle 1- 1.5lb a week average is probably the most realistic expectation..because if you do the maths 3 DD x 500 cals = 1500 cals..4 UD x 2000 cals = 8000 cals total cal intake 9500 per week which averages out at 1357 cals per day..giving an approx cal deficit per week of around 4,300 cals so with 3,500 cals per pound of fat, there you have it! Obviously if you are sedentary or have been on a VLCD for a long time your deficit may be up to 20% less than someone who has not. If you are very active or work out your losses may be more, but realistically if you are losing 1lb a week average you are spot on track!!

Back