Judding Jacci!!!

jacci48 said:
You will be at goal before you know it!! Unfortunately I cant blame mine on baby weight as my baby is 20!!x

Oh don't be too hasty, best to lose pregnancy weight slowly ... ;)

P x

I love you Pauline...that made me laugh out loud!!!

Well a UD today and I have got a pork casserole cooking in the slow cooker and my biggest decision of the day is whether to have mash or roasties with it!!I have lost another 1 lb and tried on loads of clothes last night that have not seen the light of day for yonks and the vast majority of them have ended up in my ever growing ironing pile because I can get into them!!!
This isnt a diet,this is a real way of eating that you can see yourself getting to goal and see yourself maintaining on it too. I was a binger and havent once in the last 4 weeks of judding and more importantly havent wanted to, and the many health benefits as well............I am a very happy Jacci!

Take care all!! x

fantastic what a great feeling when you can fit in old clothes ,great result .Casserole sounds delish :)

DD today and all going well, am going to have 2 ud's this weekend and next as Ive got 2 very social weekends. As I have been alternate day fasting this will be very interesting. How good is the flexibility youcan have whilst judding!!

Hope you have all had a fab day!! x

Well another UD and all has gone well!! A couple of NSV's Ive noticed today....my ankle boots that I couldnt do the zip up last year I now can and my apron like tummy looks like its a balloon that is being deflated!! Great stuff!!

NSV of today is that my trousers are attempting to fall down and doing their best to bring my knickers down too...once Ive got down to the 15's I will look to buy some more as I think I should be in a smaller size then!!

DD today.....I really do prefer them to UD's which I never thought I would say. I am having 2 UD's Sat and Sun as ive got a baby shower on Sat and afternoon tea at a rather glam hotel on Sunday. This is whats so fab about judding, its so flexible!! Im away for the weekend the following week so will have 2 days then too...it will be interesting to see what that does to my losses if anything. Im not too bothered though as I know I can just do this for as long as it takes!!

Well its my DD night and Im a little bit peckish but I quite like it, hopefully that means my yucky tummy is deflating a bit more!!

Well its an ud and all has gone well.....nsv today is that when I sit dowm my tummy is flatter....I can see quite a bit of my thighs now when Im sitting!!

All good stuff!! Take care all!!

I was just commenting in someone elses diary that I have had an unremarkable UD and then I realised that all my days are unremarkable regarding food now both up and down. I sometimes need to think which day it is when I wake up in the morning!!

I now just go through my day quite happily with no stress regarding what Im eating, no guilt about what im eating, no depression because I cant eat what I want and no cravings because I want to eat something in particular. Im wondering here perhaps this is what people who dont have the obsession that I had with food feel like? I have never felt like this in all my 52 years, I dont know if its the sirt thingy or my tablets , the ones that begin with pres...cant spell the name!! Whatever it is its the best non event feeling ever, does anyone else know what i mean or am I going barmy!!

Last edited:
Well a nice little DD today although I have been hungry on and off which is unusual. I have just done a little bit on my wii fit and I have reached another all time low in the weight dept!! Im doing 2 UD's this weekend which will be very interesting as Ive been doing alt days up until now. I may weigh in tomorrow as I know if I weigh in on Monday it might not be so good after the 2 UD's!!

Happy Friday night all!

Well I had my two Ud's at the weekend, they were nice!! So a well deserved DD today...will be interesting to see what it will do to my weight. I am away next weekend so need 2 ud's then as well, think I will do 2 dd's next week to compensate but we will see.

Happy Monday all!!

Well, todays DD has been fine, a bit hungry but nothing I cant cope with,lets see how this week goes as I had 2 UD's at the weekend and i normally do alternate days. Still loving the judding and looking forward to my UD tomorrow!!
Take care all..x

Well a Ud today and I have decided to weigh myself daily just to see what is happening!!

30/9 2nd ud...231
2/10 after a dd..231....I suppose after having 2 ud's not too bad!!

jacci48 said:
I was just commenting in someone elses diary that I have had an unremarkable UD and then I realised that all my days are unremarkable regarding food now both up and down. I sometimes need to think which day it is when I wake up in the morning!!

I now just go through my day quite happily with no stress regarding what Im eating, no guilt about what im eating, no depression because I cant eat what I want and no cravings because I want to eat something in particular. Im wondering here perhaps this is what people who dont have the obsession that I had with food feel like? I have never felt like this in all my 52 years, I dont know if its the sirt thingy or my tablets , the ones that begin with pres...cant spell the name!! Whatever it is its the best non event feeling ever, does anyone else know what i mean or am I going barmy!!

I know exactly what u mean. Feels somewhat like we've let go of our obsession in food and reliance on it to make us happy.

I used to binge until I was painfully full and now I won't even eat a whole share bar of chocolate by myself (I'm sure if I tried I could've taken care of at least 3 before now!!)

I do literally feel like I've turned on the magic skinny gene x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you aredoing great well doen great to sts after to Ud's as well

Hi Mummy, Ive had a bit of a mega UD today tho, Im off today and I dont find being at home on my own surrounded by food very easy...tomorrows weigh in will be most interesting!!

jacci48 said:
Hi Mummy, Ive had a bit of a mega UD today tho, Im off today and I dont find being at home on my own surrounded by food very easy...tomorrows weigh in will be most interesting!!

Don't WI after an UD! Wait until after your next DD! :) x

Back