Judding Jacci!!!

Hi Alex, Ive decided to do daily weigh ins....Ive been doing this long enough now not to stuff my face when I put weight on as I know its food not fat and Im just interested in what is actually happening on those scales!! This weekend I had 2 up days as I had a very enjoyable social weekend, a baby shower followed the next day by afternoon tea in a rather nice hotel and not surprisingly had my first sts, I do alternate days, mainly to get the health benefits as soon as possible and I do enjoy the alternate days tbh.Im going away to hubbies parents this weekend and will need to have 2 ud,s again but I love the fact I can do this whilst judding....if the weight loss is slow then it doesnt really matter as I know I can stick to this until those rotten 91 lbs have gone!!Would love to get down to 89 left to go though!! I may do a double dd next week but we will see!!
Hope you are ok Alex, take care x

jacci48 said:
Hi Alex, Ive decided to do daily weigh ins....Ive been doing this long enough now not to stuff my face when I put weight on as I know its food not fat and Im just interested in what is actually happening on those scales!! This weekend I had 2 up days as I had a very enjoyable social weekend, a baby shower followed the next day by afternoon tea in a rather nice hotel and not surprisingly had my first sts, I do alternate days, mainly to get the health benefits as soon as possible and I do enjoy the alternate days tbh.Im going away to hubbies parents this weekend and will need to have 2 ud,s again but I love the fact I can do this whilst judding....if the weight loss is slow then it doesnt really matter as I know I can stick to this until those rotten 91 lbs have gone!!Would love to get down to 89 left to go though!! I may do a double dd next week but we will see!!
Hope you are ok Alex, take care x

No problem hun - if daily weighing works then go for it :)

I'm struggling tbh :-( x

Well I thought I would give it a go, just interested in whats happening to my body.

Are you still judding or have you gone to vlcd? x

jacci48 said:
Well I thought I would give it a go, just interested in whats happening to my body.

Are you still judding or have you gone to vlcd? x

I've done Vlcd for last 3 days but tbh it's killing me do I'm having a rethink tomorrow - I don't know how on earth I did this for 5 months???!!

I have done various vlcd's and I really wouldnt want to do another one...very difficult to live your life and not eat. I know though that people are struggling with judding when they are near their target weight however. Ive got quite some time till I get there!

Take care hun and Im sure you will think of something to get rid of those last few pounds...xx

Back at work today and a DD, I do prefer DD's, they are just easier...no room for manouvre!! I have weighed myself today and after quite a mega UD I have only stayed the same!!!
30/9 2nd ud...231
2/10 after a dd..231....I suppose after having 2 ud's not too bad!!
3/10 after a mega UD ..231...yay!! I should have a loss tomorrow .....a really, really happy Jacci today!!!

DD today and all is fine on the eating front....problems with my 20 year old son though, he is very depressed. I dont do stress very well but hey ho you have to keep going dont you.Just wish I could help him.

Hoping my weigh in tomorrow will show a loss...fingers crossed please.

Take care all..x

Glad your day has gone well food wise but sorry to hear about your son . I constantly worry boot mine bot there still only little ((((((((hugs)))))))) hope things improve for him and at least he has family to support him x

Well Im not such a happy Jacci today
30/9 2nd ud...231
3/10 after a mega UD ..231...yay!! I should have a loss tomorrow .....a really, really happy Jacci today!!!
4/10 after a DD...231....I have now sts the same for 11 days.....I just dont know how I didnt lose any weight after a DD that I stuck to...today is supposed to be an UD so I may make it my first ever ID, any suggestions anyone?

Take care all x

Thanx Mummy, it is a worry but as you said all we can do is support him, he isnt the most talkative of people so its difficult sometimes. A bit peeved with my lack of weight loss....11 days sts!! x

Ok, as I still seem to be stuck in some sort of plateau Ive decided to take measurements so Ive got another way to see if Im shrinking at all.....Im sure they are going to be interesting shall I say so here goes....

Bust 46
Waist 40.5
Hips 49.5
Upper arm 14.5
Upper Thigh 25.25
Calf 17.25

OMG, they are certainly not the best vital statistics that ever walked this earth are they....feel a bit sick really:( But at least Ive got two ways now of checking my progress....goodness knows what my measurements were like 11 lbs ago....every cloud has a silver lining I guess!! Still cant get my head around the fact that my thigh is bigger than some people's waists!!

Take care all!! x

hello well at least a sts is good its not a gian but I know what you mean about not loosing can be disheartening but like many off the others have said I bet the measurments will tell a different tale I have been doing this plan for about three weeks and keep gaining over the weekend then back to what I was by end off the week so not really loosing lol ill have to measure too

Yep Mummy at least now I have done the dreaded measuring it should hopefully get better from now on in.....came as quite a shock though!

Heres to a good weight loss for us very soon......not enjoying this ID very much but if it does the trick it will be worth it...take care Hun..xx

30/9 2nd ud...231
4/10 after a DD...231....I have now sts the same for 11 days.....I just dont know how I didnt lose any weight after a DD that I stuck to...today is supposed to be an UD so I may make it my first ever ID, any suggestions anyone?
5/10 after an ID.....231!! Surely after my DD today the scales will show a loss tomorrow...if not I am cutting something off tomorrow!!

Lol, please don't cut anything off- you may go skiing at somepoint and will need all limbs.

How's your toilet trips going?

15 lost : 52 to goal

Hi Fizzy, well strangely enough Ive been a bit bunged up lately so possibly that may have something to do with things!! I quite enjoy DD's so will have a good day today and hope for the best tomorrow!!! Have a good day yourself!! x

Back