Judy's Jolly Journey (restarts at post 295)

Happy Monday ;)

Today is a red day for me and looks like this.
  • 250ml semi-skimmed milk (A)
  • Porridge (B) with strawberries
  • Ham and laughing cow salad (A) with light salad cream (2) and beetroot
  • Banana, strawberries and yoghurt
  • Pork and apple salad with new potatoes (B + 1) and cottage cheese
  • Small piece of banana cake (5?)
  • Last of the strawberries!
That does seem an awful lot of strawberries doesn't it? The punnet I bought on Saturday was display until today eat by tomorrow, but when I opened it this morning several were starting to go mouldy :eek: Anyway I have rescued the best ones and decided I would eat them all today. Not really a hardship as they are my favourite :p

The cake is the remains of my birthday cake from yesterday. I am having friends round tonight so we shall finish said item and then I can get on with eating sensibly.

Hi JJ, lovely to see you back here again and Happy Birthday for yesterday!

I'm averaging a punnet of strawberries every 1.5 days at the moment - got to make the most of them while they're here!!! :D

Woo hoo Spanx thanks for calling in :thankyou:

You have done really well while I've been away. Congratulations :flowers:

I can eat a punnet a day but have to stop myself usually. This was a huge punnet though so should have lasted a couple of days. Oh well it's better than munching chocolate or crisps like the last few weeks :whistle:

Take care hun, JJ x

250 ml semi-skimmed milk (A)
Porridge (B) with banana
Ham and laughing cow salad (A) with light salad cream (2) and beetroot
Yoghurt
Not sure of dinner yet but could be pasta and bolognese (B)

As you may guess today is a red day again. I find them easy to plan at the moment - not sure why :confused:
Nothing else to report. I'm at dentist this morning then work so catch you later

A late dinner this evening. Had ribs and salad followed by fromage frais with nutella (4).
Now I'm not counting that as chocolate as what I meant was bars of milky gorgeousness not choc spread :rolleyes:
Only one b had today but don't need anything else tonight so I'll call it day over.
Speak tomorrow ;)

I'm very late today but this has been the green menu so far.
Porridge (B) with banana
Ham (B) salad with light salad cream (2) and beetroot

Dinner will be late [after weigh in :flirt2:] but will be
Jacket potato with laughing cow (A), beetroot, salad and salad cream (2)
Fruit and yoghurt

I'll check in later with a progress report.

I said I would check in later with a progress report and here I am ;) Tonight was a fabulous 5 lb loss :D

I'm really pleased and hope to keep it going into next week. I'm off to London for work tomorrow and will take food with me so I can stick to plan. Might not get to post but will catch up once I'm home.

Last edited:
Evening all ;)

Finally got home after a really long day. I've been out of the house since 6.30 am and spent almost 5 hours on trains :cool: Still at least I stuck to plan for the most part.

I had porridge and banana for breakfast
Lunch was ham and cheese salad (a & 2)
3 Jaffa cakes during meeting(?)

I'm about to have salad with a slice of low fat pizza (6)

I will be at top end of sins but at least it's better than it could have been.

Catch you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Porridge (B) with strawberries
Ham and cheese (A) salad with light salad cream (2) and beetroot
Yoghurt
Banana
Mango
Pineapple
Bacon egg and tomatoes
Fromage frais with lemon curd (4)

Well that's quite a lot isn't it?
Today is another red day for me and I'm looking forward to tea!!

Right off to work. Speak soon x.

Last edited:
I added to my evening meal with several mini caramel shortbreads:eek:
Not the best finish to the day but tomorrow's another chance to star over. Catch you then :D

Been out all day but took lunch with me. I had Fruit and Salad with ham and cheese (a) and salad creamn(2)
Dinner was Salad with ribs followed by fromage frais with choc spread (4)
Had a good day and tomorrow I will be going back to the gym, so should be a productive weekend.

Thanks lovely. I'm quite pleased with how I'm doing at present. Not perfect but then who is? ;)

Well today has started off reasonably well. I've been to the gym as promised although should have eaten before I went:eek: I wasn't hungry but I started to flag half way through my routine so must have something in future.

Lunch was 2 burgers with salad and cheese (a) and salad cream (2) followed by fruit fromage frais and White choc options yum :p

Not sure about tea but may finish up the bacon from the other night

Well I had bacon eggs and tomatoes for tea and it was very nice. So finished my day on 4 syns which is good going.
In London again tomorrow but lunch is provided this time. I'll just have to watch what I have for the rest of the day.
Catch up later JJ

Afternoon

Yesterday was really busy – left the house at 6.30 and got home just before 9!!

The food at the event wasn’t that bad. I had natural yoghurt with granola for breakfast and lunch was a ploughmans.

When I got home, my daughter had made sweet and sour chicken with noodles. Now this was a sauce from a jar which has horrendous amounts of syns…… BUT…….I was ravenously hungry so I ate it (and enjoyed it J)

I decided on extra easy today but not sure that’s going to work as I’ve not got enough super frees in so far. I will probably end up going red again.

So far I’ve had:
250mls semi (A)
Fruit
Jacket potato (B), cheese (A) and chilli.

Dinner will be ham salad with salad cream (2) – I think.

Will confirm later.

Last edited:
Dinner became salmon with lemon butter (3) and salad. It was seriously nommy :D

Back