Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

Aww sounds like you are nice and chilled today, fab! Nothing better than a nice shower in this weather

It was a lovely chilled day, hence I have not posted any pics yesterday as I forgot. But I had a sausage bap for lunch and chicken stir fry for tea.
Quiet day today, might do a bit in the garden and some laundry!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I've decided to bring my weigh in early as busy tomorrow. Pleased to report a 2lb loss this week! :)

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

So do you think you may stick to ww again this week. !
I think so, but I need a miracle to get through this week and have a loss. Going to red hot buffet on Thursday evening, Friday a BBQ and Saturday going to Ask :help2:!
Can make my on food for the BBQ so that's not to bad!

You do have a busy week don't you. !! Good idea about taking your own stuff to bbq.

Its our wedding anniversary next weekend so I will have to be low syns again all week. So looking forward to our meal out. !!

A massive thank you for that utube clip its def doable !! and well done on that 2lb off its fab especially as an early weigh in, as for the week id say just do your upmost to stay on plan till days out at least and enjoy xx

Cheers Karen, I'm going to try some of her other workouts. I can work out my points with Ask but will just have to be careful at red hot buffet! X
Salad for tea tonight got my dad and his wife coming over and I'm not putting the cooker on if it going to get as hot as it has said.

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Morning. !! You made me smile as you said my dad and his wife.! Do you not call her your step mum?
My step daughter has trouble calling me her step mum (she is 21) and says I am her dads wife. Even though we get on fine lol.

No she would never be called a step mum, we tolerate each other, no bad word has ever been said.
I don't see her as Mum as she has never put the effort in to get to know me, shame but that's life I suppose lol!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Woo hoo Lucy, well done on your 2lb loss :D

Lol. Lucy. Well I do get on with my step daughter. I just think with her losing her mum so young so feels guilty about calling me anything but my name or her dads wife. Which I'm fine about.

Hope you have a good day. I know you have a busy week. !!

I think because I was in my late 20's when my parents split it was a bit different. At the time dads wife was one his carers and one day he took the caravan and left with his carer. He didn't even have the courage tell me where he was and what had happened, I had to ring him to find out. Anyway it has been the best thing for my mum, she had no life with him and he was violent to her to! My mum has a lovely man in her life now who treats her right.
I find it very difficult with my dad but I try as he is my dad.

Sorry for rambling on lol
I had a awful nights sleep, as to hot and my cat did not like the thunder and lightening and kept crying!
I think I will need a few zzz's later...
Hope everyone has a nice day!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I don't mind rambling lol. I love chatting and getting to know people.

I know my little cat went out a bit ago and I can't get her in and we are having a terrible storm. My other cat the mamma is sat waiting for her at the door. She isn't daft enough to go out in this lol.

Have a good day !!

Have a little nap later Lucy, I don't feel guilty about doing that in this weather, it's just like having a siesta when you're on hols! :D

Granny naps are so the new black you know girls!!

Sad isnt' it when we look back at our parents lives and know they weren't happy for many years im not close to my parents at all my dad bullied me all my life(i'm not after sympathy at all lol) my messed up eating habits are lots to do with this and we haven't spoke for about 8 years even though he lives no more than 2 miles away guilt is easing as I'm getting fitter but their still together after 45 years I dont know if its such a good thing this independence for woman in all ways as marriage is so disposable these days some seem to wed for a party lol I guess I am a true believer in everything happens for a reason and if we are destined to find mr right we will... God 45 years is a long time with same fella isn't it lol

Back