Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

LOL....Oh dear, some things just don't work out
You have to love trial and error

Next time......easy on the spices lol

Recovered from the spices after last night.lol.

Gave the left overs to my dad who had popped round last night. He texted today and said his mouth is on fire.lol
i did warn him.

Off to the In laws tonight. Bless, we go for tea every Tuesday night. And m.i.l has started to cook a slimming works recipes each week. How lush is that.

Got sticky chicken, jacket pots and salad for tea tonight.looking forward to that.xx

I visit my folks on a saturday and I sooooo try to be good but My mother is always trying to tempt me with something. I have learnt not to spend my syns until after my visit, that way if I have succumb to her norty treats I know I will still be ok lol

It's so hard I find when your with people who eat " normal"

As you just want to be the same.

Had a busy few days with kids, school, work.etc,

But no work today, wooohoooo. Seeing my friend later, then school run, dance and soft play. Weds is a busy day too with kids activities.

Food for yest

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- eggy loaf with salad

Tea- sticky chicken, jacket pot salad

Hexa- cheese

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- salad cream-5 sticky chicken 2, second portion of cheese for jacket pot. ( not sure how many that is) but can't be more 8 . So should be within my 15.x

Well food for

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- leftover cold eggy loaf and melon

Tea- sw chips and cheese, melon

Hexa- cheese

Hexb- didn't have these as usually have them when I go to bed with a cup of tea. But went upstairs early as hubby wasn't working late. And fell asleep with out them.

Syns- Tom Ketchup-5

Extra portion of cheese on my eggy loaf. - unsure how many sins, I really must find out.

But should be within my 15

Had a good day.xx

Well weigh in today.

I lost another 3 lb. :party0049:

I can't believe it. I can't believe in 10 weeks I've lost 2 stone 3 lbs. it's brilliant. I can honestly say that I feel that this time I will get to my final goal( whatever that is)

But I feel that this diet is for me.and it's been easy as I can eat so much stuff knowing that it's good for me.

I love it. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

EXCELLENT BRILLIANT OUTSTANDING AMAZING

Girl you are rocking this plan !
I clicked Like but I think we need a 'love' button

Off on school run in a min and then work. Got to do my weeks food plan later. Need some recipe ideas.

Really liked the sticky chicken I had this week.x

try the quorn mince,
I just made a yummy spag bol with :
wholemeal spag
half a bag of quorn
mixed peppers, onions, sweetcorn and peas
2 cloves of garlic
carton of passata
tbsp of quark
Mixed herbs and a dash of soy sauce

Made loads, enough for tomorrow's lunch.....if my other half doesn't eat it all tonight lol

Never had quorn, should really try it I think.

Cooking KFC chicken tonight.

Ive got loads of recipes from slimming eats.

Is it sad that I'm excited to make them all.lol

Got friends coming round tomorrow so making some double choc brownies. I will have one tomorrow. Yum yum.xx

No mate its not sad
I love trying out new things

Hope you are having a great weekend

OMG Wasn't it just

Got a recipe for a Pasty made with Smash/Mr mash

Let me know if you want it..............I'm gonna give it a go

not had a chance to do them yet.......if I have five mins I'll make them tomorrow for lunch.....I'm considering baked beans n cheese with either bacon or quorn sausages cut up

Well had a really crappy mood and feel crappy today.

The thing is I don't even know why. How stupid

Ysterday I ate so much crap food. I'm soooo angry with myself.

What it was.... On Saturday I was tidying up cupboards in the kids rooms and found some clothes of mine that I put in there( summer stuff) I suppose I wanted to fit in them for my holiday next week.
I tried them on and they didn't fit and I was depressed then and annoyed. So I think when I woke up on Sunday I was annoyed with myself as I couldn't fit in them and thinking that I should and that I wanted to have lost all my weight fast. The usual thing how you feel. Even though I always tell myself that slowly is the best way and not fad quick fix diets. So then I just had a crap day. Ate crap and then today I feel crap. It's like I try to sabotage myself. Even when deep down I know Ive done really well and I've been so pleased with myself. Aaaahhhhhhhh how annoying I am. So today I am feeling that I want to eat everything. It's so annoying that after eating crap for just one day I get cravings really bad the next day.

Anyway, my hols are next week. I do fit in a few things( not everything I wanted , but a few bits) I will have a lovely holiday. I just need to shake myself up and see my achievements for what they are and that is hard work and perseverance . And just keep going.xx

Well had a really crappy mood and feel crappy today.

The thing is I don't even know why. How stupid

Ysterday I ate so much crap food. I'm soooo angry with myself.

What it was.... On Saturday I was tidying up cupboards in the kids rooms and found some clothes of mine that I put in there( summer stuff) I suppose I wanted to fit in them for my holiday next week.
I tried them on and they didn't fit and I was depressed then and annoyed. So I think when I woke up on Sunday I was annoyed with myself as I couldn't fit in them and thinking that I should and that I wanted to have lost all my weight fast. The usual thing how you feel. Even though I always tell myself that slowly is the best way and not fad quick fix diets. So then I just had a crap day. Ate crap and then today I feel crap. It's like I try to sabotage myself. Even when deep down I know Ive done really well and I've been so pleased with myself. Aaaahhhhhhhh how annoying I am. So today I am feeling that I want to eat everything. It's so annoying that after eating crap for just one day I get cravings really bad the next day.

Anyway, my hols are next week. I do fit in a few things( not everything I wanted , but a few bits) I will have a lovely holiday. I just need to shake myself up and see my achievements for what they are and that is hard work and perseverance . And just keep going.xx

I know these feelings I've had them, I've done the same and tried on old clothes only to feel disheartened when I can't get them up over my thighs and butt or they are too tight on my bust and bingo wings.

Take a minute to look at your previous week's losses, its there for all to see in your signature.........a loss every week, some big, some small but a loss none the less

My advice would be to weigh out exactly what you have lost and try and carry it around, even for a minute. Imagine the strain that you have eased on your heart and other organs..........
You should be massively proud of your accomplishment. You hear it all the time that a nice steady loss is one you can sustain in the long run and its true. I've been a big girl for a LONG time and I do understand what its like to want to get 'there' quicker but you are going about it the right way with great losses to prove it

Try setting yourself lots of little mini goals to keep yourself motivated

Get back on plan, the cravings will pass, they always do..............and enjoy your holiday xx

I know these feelings I've had them, I've done the same and tried on old clothes only to feel disheartened when I can't get them up over my thighs and butt or they are too tight on my bust and bingo wings.

Take a minute to look at your previous week's losses, its there for all to see in your signature.........a loss every week, some big, some small but a loss none the less

My advice would be to weigh out exactly what you have lost and try and carry it around, even for a minute. Imagine the strain that you have eased on your heart and other organs..........
You should be massively proud of your accomplishment. You hear it all the time that a nice steady loss is one you can sustain in the long run and its true. I've been a big girl for a LONG time and I do understand what its like to want to get 'there' quicker but you are going about it the right way with great losses to prove it

Try setting yourself lots of little mini goals to keep yourself motivated

Get back on plan, the cravings will pass, they always do..............and enjoy your holiday xx

Ah thanks Hun. Got through yesterday with no crap. So I'm sure I will be fine. It was just a blip. In the past that one day would have turned into 2 and then 3 etc days.

Xx

Back