Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Ah last night I cooked sticky chicken and mash and veg. It was yummy. And on the weekend I cooked KFC chicken for the first time. Bless, my eldest daughter told me that I'm the best cook and all my food is yummy.that's so lush!!!

I do enjoy trying new recipes eespecially as sw ones r very tasty. I went on slimming eats website and copy and pasted loads of recipes off there.xx

good on you for picking yourself up and moving on......things can only get better...... good luck for this week xx

So bit of a rubbish day yest. Very stressy. I have a 9 year old who acts like a miserable attitudey teenager. :banghead:

Anyway today's another day.xx

What a miserable miserable day. Got soaked on school run. Then realised Ive got to pop to tesco for one thing ( cumin seeds for chicken dopiaza )and me and the little ones got soaked again. Although put there Wellies on and they just jumped in puddles and thought it was great.xx

This weather makes me feel :badmood:.

Oooh apprentice tonight.xx

So bit of a rubbish day yest. Very stressy. I have a 9 year old who acts like a miserable attitudey teenager. :banghead:

Anyway today's another day.xx

I've got a 10 yr old like that

It's such hard work I tell you.

My little ones are nearly 2 and nearly 3 and there easier put together than my older one.

I just keep wondering where my sweet little girl has gone. She's not even a teenager ,I keep thinking, Christ if she carries on until she is a teenager I don't think I will be able to cope. Hard times:sigh:

X

Chicken dopiaza is cooked in kitchen.it smells really nice. Yum yum.x

Last edited:
my 10 year old is Autistic, so I have the bog standard tantrums and the ones caused by her condition............I swear it the kids making me grey lol

my 10 year old is Autistic, so I have the bog standard tantrums and the ones caused by her condition............I swear it the kids making me grey lol

Lol. Def the kids and not us getting old.xx

Omg, I must start packing for our hol. It's only next week. Wooohoooo.x

Food for today

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- chicken slices, banana

Tea- chicken dopiaza and rice,( it was yummy yummy, yummy)

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

You haven't packed yet !!!!
I'm going away in August and I'm already mentally packing if nothing else lol................. Started buying clothes for the girls for the summer.....can't buy mine as I don't know what size I will be.....so I am holding off...........Plus we are holidaying in the UK....probably safer to pack wellies and umbrellas

Where you off to babe ?

Wellies good idea Hun.lol

WEre off to Italy for a week for my husbands brothers wedding. All the family going. So will be nice. Got all the summer clothes and made my list just have to actually pack. I'm excited, although not looking forward to the flight with the 2 littles ones.xx

Sts this week.

I suppose I deserve that after the rubbish I ate on the weekend.

Well another week now. Last weigh in before holiday.xx

Wellies good idea Hun.lol

WEre off to Italy for a week for my husbands brothers wedding. All the family going. So will be nice. Got all the summer clothes and made my list just have to actually pack. I'm excited, although not looking forward to the flight with the 2 littles ones.xx

Another list maker lol..............I thought it was just me

I have NEVER been on a plane, so the idea of doing it alone frightens me, let alone taking little ones
You have my sympathies lol

You got a hat for this wedding lol ?

Sts this week.

I suppose I deserve that after the rubbish I ate on the weekend.

Well another week now. Last weigh in before holiday.xx

Remember.....Its better to Maintain than to Gain

It could have been a lot more disappointing, so put it behind you and move on mate

Bet you lose bucket loads running around, getting ready this week lol

I don't particularly like flying either. Last time was 5 years ago on our honeymoon. We went to new York and las Vegas. Was brill.

I LOVE making lists.lol

Ive got a lovely posh maxi dress, sandals and flower for my hair. Don't do hats.lol

I am looking forward to it just hate remembering all the stuff for all 5 of us. The kids have never been on an aeroplane so don't know what it will be like with them. Think it's only a short flight though so shouldn't be toooooooo bad :fingerscrossed:

Food for today

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- chicken slices, banana

Tea- chicken dopiaza and rice,( it was yummy yummy, yummy)

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

I have to say this recipe was really really nice and syn free. Yum .x

Food for today so far

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- low fat super noodles and banana and satsuma

Zumba tonight.x

I don't particularly like flying either. Last time was 5 years ago on our honeymoon. We went to new York and las Vegas. Was brill.

I LOVE making lists.lol

Ive got a lovely posh maxi dress, sandals and flower for my hair. Don't do hats.lol

I am looking forward to it just hate remembering all the stuff for all 5 of us. The kids have never been on an aeroplane so don't know what it will be like with them. Think it's only a short flight though so shouldn't be toooooooo bad :fingerscrossed:

Ooooo I love Maxi dresses.....I have loads of them but its just dawned on me that I might not have the boobs for them now lol.............Damn, I'll have to put them on ebay or something lol (I'm not a hat person either lol)

When I take my daughter anywhere, no matter if its train, bus or car, I ALWAYS pack activities, when she was little it was stuff like colouring books and crayons, then it was a portable dvd player...............Now she dives into her DSi or 3DS from the start of the journey and only says anything to me if it concerns food or toilet breaks lol

What is Chicken Dopiaza.......never heard of it

Back