Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Chicken curry, got recipe from slimming eats. It's the one I always have at the Indian.x

It was nice, tasted like the one I make from a jar. So was very impressed.x

Don't do curry....... More of a pasta girl myself
Tonight's dinner is gonna be Chicken and Bacon pasta

Feel hungry just thinking about it lol

We got steak chips and salad and mushrooms. Yum yum. Although I've got to go shopping for it when hubby gets home.x

well we didn't have the pasta

I made a few changes to the chicken Hotpot recipes

Fried onions, peppers and cubed potatoes
Layered a casserole dish with them
Added a layer of Cooked chicken pieces
fried 5 rashers of bacon, all fat removed..........cut it up and layered it on top of the chicken
Crumbled two chicken stock cubes over the top and topped up with boiling water
topped off with sautéed potatoes (sprayed in frylight)

Chuck it in the oven for 30-40 mins or until the potatoes are golden brown

Served with mixed veg

I added Worcester Sauce to mine (boyfriend said ewwww no)

was bloody gorgeous..............Thoroughly recommend

Have a great weekend xx

OMG it so was...........

How was Zumba this week ?

Didnt get to go in the end. As was late putting kids to bed etc. but glad in a way now as my sister went and it wasn't the usual girl and my sis said it wasnt as good.xx

Omg what a night. Been up since 430 with my girls. There not ill mind you. Just being pains and not going back to bed then messing in my bed. Tried putting a film on, didn't work. So hubby is making us a cup of tea and were going to watch Britains got talent. My good little boy is still fast asleep , bless him.

Well have to be honest I've had a nightmare week. After eating crap last weekend and then sts at weigh in. I just can't get back on track 100%. It's a nightmare. I really am taking each day as it comes and trying my best to get over the cravings. Which is bloody hard. But I'm determined to do this as I've done so well so far. And I'm off on my hols next week. I think I need to get my ass back in gear as hol will be lots of eating and drinking I'm sure.xx

I'm sure you can do it.....the cravings will pass.....they always do.....eventually

Well yest turned out good and having a good day today. Woo hoo

Food for yest

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- chicken slices, melon and banana

Tea- sw keema curry and rice,

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- twirl- 9.5

X

Food for today

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- leftover keema curry and rice

Tea- got a roast cooking, pots, carrots, swede, mushy peas, chicken and gravy

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars.

Syns- will be gravy ( will update later)

Just gravy so not sure how many syns but well within 15.

X

Last edited:
Feel back in control now. Have had a tough week which I'm glad is behind me but feel back on it now. Roll on the weight loss. Hope my holiday doesn't make me lose control again, although now I know it's tough but I can get back on it if I persevere .xx

Off to in laws tonight for tea. Gammon and jacket pot and salad on the menu. Yum yum.x

Sounds yummy.............Room for one more lol ?

Lol. Of course.

It was yummy. Off to work in a min. So will update food in morning.xx

Food good yest.

Food for today

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- leftover eggy loaf

Tea- cheesy chips, grapes

Hexa- cheese
hexb- alpen bars

Syns- tomatoe ketchup- 7 dash of milk in 2 coffees, ( going to allow 8 so I should be within my 15)

yippppeeee

Well Done you xx

Well I started this journey 12 weeks ago. My first main thing was so that I can go on holiday to Italy and fit in the seatbelt on the aeroplane. Well tomorrow is that day. OMG. I'm so nervous. I'm not nervous about the seatbelt anymore as I think if it doesn't fit I know I've done my best and one day it will fit. I'm now more nervous about flying. My children are soooo excited, bless them.

I do feel very proud of what I've done. I can't believe that I've suck to something for this long on my own without going to a group. I know I can do this I have to just believe in myself. Don't get me wrong I've had tough weeks but I've managed to get back on track somehow. This website really has been my rock. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the recipes I've found on here and the support of my friend speccy4eyes. So thanku.xx

Im off on school run now, then work and then have to finish packing. Its a nightmare trying to remember everything for all 5 of us.

Hope everyone has a good week. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back