Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Just realised I said 'one of my most best meals' lol I know I sound like a 10 year old but I'm not lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow what a fab 2 wks u've had!!!
Here to follow xxx

Just realised I said 'one of my most best meals' lol I know I sound like a 10 year old but I'm not lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol, will def give it a try. And I love meals that you can eat and there not what you think you wud eat on a diet.xx

Just read the lushest tea. Yum yum yum.

Hunters chicken. Even my oh and dd loved it so much.

Off to work in a bit, so short and sweet today.

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch - left over curried rice from yesterday and a banana

Tea - hunters chicken (how can it be so nice and be sin free), boiled pots and carrots, broc and cauliflower.

Hexa- cheese

Hexb -alpen bars

Syns, I'm going to take my twirl to work later.

Bye bye.xx

Omg, I'm tired. Good job us woman know how to survive on little amount of sleep.lol

Little rant. I've just sat down for half an hour to draw and write my 9 yr olds presentations for school. Surely, homework is for the children and not the parents. How they expect 9yr olds to do a presentations for 5 minutes with no notes is beyond me. Even I don't like doing presentations. Let alone 9yr olds.

Off now to do some ironing.

X

Well food for Tuesday
Breakfast - muller light and banana

Lunch - bacon, beans, plum toms, mushroom and egg. Melon

Tea- baked bean and ham lasagne and salad

Hexa- cheese on lasagne

Hexb - alpen bars.

Syns- salad cream- 4

Just watched gypsy wedding. I love it. It's hilarious. Ohhh one born every minute tonight too.although oh won't watch that so will have to watch tomorrow.

God just started my extra shift at works. I'm bloody nakered. I could just do with a little nap now. But no can do with a 2 and 1/2 and 1 and1/2 year old running around.lol.xx

:):)

Wooohoooo lost 2lbs.

On my * week today, as feel a bit crappy but I. Am pleased with my loss.xx

Wednesday diary

Lunch- low fat super noodles, banana and 2 satsumas

Tea- chicken, salad And jacket potato.

Hexa - cheese on jacket
Hexb- 2 alpen bars

Syns- salad cream- 4

Food for Thursday.

Lunch - couple of spoonfuls of savoury rice (didn't feel like it), 3 satumas and a banana

Hexa- milk
Hexb- alpen bars

Tea- flexible syns as went to friends for tea, so had onion bhaji and nibbles for starter, chicken curry and rice, and choc brownie for pudding. It was lush. Think I needed that after feeling crap all day. But feel fine today.think it was my * week making me feel rubbish.

It's still weird having one every month. I had years and years of not having them regularly. As we tried for baby no 2 for bout 5 years. Then one day it just happened and it felt like a miracle. When I had dd2 I got pregnant practically straight away with my son and there's only 13 months between them. It's funny how things work out. And then since my son I've had a *week every month. It's weird.xx

Hello.. just wanted to pop by and say that I really enjoyed reading your diary, sounds like you'e doing FAB :)

Could I please have your recipe for hunters chicken if you get a spare minute (away from the kiddies lol!) sounds lush and I think it would be right up my street..! :) xx

Hiya.

I cook the sin free BBQ sauce

BBQ sauce recipe

you will need*
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder*
227ml/8fl oz passata*
3 tbsp artifical sweetner*
4 tbsp balsamaic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground blacke pepper.

balslmic vingar and worchestershire sauce provide the basis for this great tasting bbq sauce thsat is perfect for a dip, basting a chicken thighs or vegetable kebabs before a bbq, lady who gave me this recipe said she has them on spare ribs and cooks them in the oven so she has bbq spare ribs.*

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened. check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.*

syn free on both days ready in 20 minutes serves 4 and freezer friendly.

I wrap a chicken breast in smoked bacon (fat removed ) put in foil made into a parcel and cook for 20mins. I then open the parcel and pour over the BBQ sauce cook for 10 mins then sprinkle over ur hexa cheese and cook until cheese is melted.

It really is lush. I cook in the foil parcel so that the chicken is moist and the sauce all stays in there and doesn't burn away.

Enjoy.xxxxxx

Food for today.

Lunch- wafer thin chicken slices, melon and banana

Tea- peppered steak, sw chips, mushrooms and salad

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- ketchup and salad cream. 5

Had a good day. Was out and about this aft so was late getting home, so we got the kids sausage and chips for tea from the chip shop. Bloody hell the smell was torture.

Food for today.

Breakfast- muller light and banana ( surprise surprise. Lol)

Lunch- bacon, egg, mushrooms, beans and plum toms. Yum yum

Tea- not sausage and chips :cry: but homemade burgers and salad. :)

Hexa- cheese on burgers

Hexb- whole meal roll with burgers

Syns- salad cream 4

Think I'm going to have a little pot of choc Philly. And grapes

Xx

So total Sins for yest was 8.5.

Had a lush day today. Work this morning, then chilling out at home this aft. And then out for a meal this evening with my mum, dad and sisters and hubby for mothers day. Lovely evening with the family.

Today's food

Breakfast - muller light and 2 bananas

Lunch- curry rice, onions, mushrooms, peppers and chicken. Grapes

Tea - out for meal had 1 piece cheesy garlic bread . 2 pieces of bread, chicken in a mushroom sauce, dauphinois pots and broccoli and carrots and a diet coke. No pudding for me though.

So not sure of sins for tea and can't be bothered to find out. It's fine , no other syns today.xx

It's my LONG day today at work. 2shifts. But I've been really good. I just can't believe how in the zone I feel.

Food for today

Lunch - left over curry rice from yesterday.

Tea - beef goulash, potatoes and broccoli.

Hexa - milk

Hexb- alpen bars

Sins- going to take a twirl to work. 9.5

Hiya.

I cook the sin free BBQ sauce

BBQ sauce recipe

you will need*
1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder*
227ml/8fl oz passata*
3 tbsp artifical sweetner*
4 tbsp balsamaic vinegar
1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and freshly ground blacke pepper.

balslmic vingar and worchestershire sauce provide the basis for this great tasting bbq sauce thsat is perfect for a dip, basting a chicken thighs or vegetable kebabs before a bbq, lady who gave me this recipe said she has them on spare ribs and cooks them in the oven so she has bbq spare ribs.*

spray a pan with fry light and saute the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.

stir in the remaining ingrredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes untill thickened. check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.*

syn free on both days ready in 20 minutes serves 4 and freezer friendly.

I wrap a chicken breast in smoked bacon (fat removed ) put in foil made into a parcel and cook for 20mins. I then open the parcel and pour over the BBQ sauce cook for 10 mins then sprinkle over ur hexa cheese and cook until cheese is melted.

It really is lush. I cook in the foil parcel so that the chicken is moist and the sauce all stays in there and doesn't burn away.

Enjoy.xxxxxx

WOW!! SOUNDS AMAZING..!! :D thank you soo much..it's always one of my fave meals to order when I'm eating out because compared to a lot of things on menu's it's often one of the health(ier!!) options.. your recipe sounds divine and I can't wait to make it :D thank you xxx

It's yummy!!!

I've been soooo busy lately. Not having time to sit down and look on here. Which I love doing.

I'm still going strong. I still can't believe how it's going.its going brilliantly. I'm really feeling that I WILL get to my target. At the moment I don't know where that will be. I have a lot of weight to lose in total. But I feel excited that I will get there. I can't wait to feel different and not worry about stupid things all the time. As my weight does restrict me doing things such as in the summer. So I'm hoping by this summer I will notice a difference. Not worrying about going to people's house for a BBQ as I panic I won't fit on there wooden garden chairs and break them. God I hate it. I just want to feel " normal". Whatever normal is.lol.
I want to be able to do spur of the moment things and not have my weight on my mind ALL the time. One of the first things I will do when I get to a better weight, is go to Alton towers as I've wanted to go back there for years and haven't. My husband has had to go with our eldest daughter and my sister as I couldnt go. I can't wait to get my life back. That's kind of how I feel at the moment. I want my life back. I'm going to be 30 in August. I keep thinking I'm not wasting my 30s as I've wasted my 20s and I just want to enjoy life.

Well yesterday's food

Lunch- low fat super noodles, melon and a banana

Tea - jacket potato, chicken, lettuce, onion, cucumber.

Hexa- cheese on jacket

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- salad cream-5

:):):):):)

So weigh day tomorrow. It's come round fast this week as I've just been busy.

Food for today

Lunch- chicken slices and grapes and melon

Tea - going to have omelette with mushrooms, onion, cheese and chicken slices and salad.

Syns - will have salad cream- 4 and maybe a twirl9.5 but will see later.xx

Good luck with your weigh in
Even if I had the time, I don't think I'm brave enough to get weighed in front of others

Fingers crossed xx

Back