Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

I'm just doing it from home. As I've got all the books. And don't want to pay someone when I can get all the support and motivation on here.xx

Good luck for weigh in today Lucy :)

You are sounding so positive, you WILL get back to Alton Towers and go on all those rides - great attitude, keep it up :)

Just read your diary!
Wow, what an inspiration... I also have a lot to lose and like you I'm not gonna concentrate on the end result but take it day by day!
Well done on your latest loss and the total of 5lb!

Are you finding it hard to do at home? I am currently going to a group (tonight will be my second weigh in to see if I've lost) and would like to try it at home but not sure if its difficult or not...

Would love to follow your diary if you don't mind...

Have a fab day! :D

Just read your diary!
Wow, what an inspiration... I also have a lot to lose and like you I'm not gonna concentrate on the end result but take it day by day!
Well done on your latest loss and the total of 5lb!

Are you finding it hard to do at home? I am currently going to a group (tonight will be my second weigh in to see if I've lost) and would like to try it at home but not sure if its difficult or not...

Would love to follow your diary if you don't mind...

Have a fab day! :D

It's really weird, I've never ever been able to do anything at home. I've always had to go to class as it kept me on the straight and narrow. But I told myself this time. I don't need to pay someone £5, to tell me what I already know. I've got all the books, tried sw loads of times. And even I can't believe, 4 weeks in and I still feel really positive. The food I'm eating is really nice and tasty and I just feel ready. And like you said I can see that I will get to the end. I'm not sure where that will be and when. But I feel I can get there. ( I don't care how long it takes this time as I want this to be the last time) I think I get all the motivation and inspiration on this website if not more than I would get at class. I wish I had found it beofore.lol

Have you started a diary. I will have a read and we can help each other.xx

I will be starting my food diary tomorrow, just wanna get tonights weigh in over with!!!!

Calling it diary of a pregnant fairy!!! lol

Ahh found you. You will do fab Hun. Just think how much more healthier you will be when this baby is here.xx

Well done Lucy, 5lbs is fantastic! You're doing great, keep it up :)

Have a good Friday :)

I started SW coz friend needed some support after dropping out of class and going it alone at home.....I do fear that a lot of what she's told me is probably out of date but We are persevering and I've lost 8lbs over the last 2 weeks.............so we cant be too far out can we lol

I was a bit of a skeptic when she told me about it but I'm enjoying it now and hope to shift my baby weight (my daughter is nearly 3 months old and you can only use 'I had a baby' excuse for so long)
I've started a diary
Emma's baby weight has got to go.............Hopefully it will help keep me on track
Excellent results
I hope I can be as successful

I started SW coz friend needed some support after dropping out of class and going it alone at home.....I do fear that a lot of what she's told me is probably out of date but We are persevering and I've lost 8lbs over the last 2 weeks.............so we cant be too far out can we lol

I was a bit of a skeptic when she told me about it but I'm enjoying it now and hope to shift my baby weight (my daughter is nearly 3 months old and you can only use 'I had a baby' excuse for so long)
I've started a diary
Emma's baby weight has got to go.............Hopefully it will help keep me on track
Excellent results
I hope I can be as successful

Oh I'm sure you will be. I love it. I've made recipes from here and the foods lovely. I'm so glad I found this website to inspire me. I will have a look now at your diary.lol.x

Food for today

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- left over curry rice. And banana

Tea- peppered steak, sw chips, salad and mushrooms. ( it's cooking now. And I can't wait) melon

Syns- unsure yet.lol . Will update later.x

Hexa- milk
Hexb- alpen lights

Syns- salad cream and ketchup so will say 6.

Last edited:
Do you always use up your syns Lucy ?
I'm so busy trying to be good and finding alternatives that there are times when I dont use them all up

Well. Considering I was a proper chocoholic. I hardly ever have chocolate. I started off using all my syns on a chocolate at the end of the day, but I find I've still got my Hexb left so just have my alpens. And I haven't felt desperate for choc. Which is really weird. So I like to use them for salad cream on my salad or if I haven't used any all day sometime I like choc Philly. It's weird as I don't really use all 15 religiously like I did the last time I done it. I prefer to use them in my cooking I think.xx

Gosh need to update yesterday's food,

Breakfast- miller light and banana

Lunch went to friends for lunch- so it was a slice of home made pizza( which was lush , Infact don't think I've had a nicer pizza) although that might be because I haven't had pizza for ages. Ham, loads of cucumber as that was the only free food there. A homemade rock cake. As you can tell my friend cooks everything herself.lol.

Tea- curry free rice with chicken, egg, onions, mushrooms and red pepper.

Hexa- a bit of the cheese off the pizza .lol.

Hexb- 2 alpen bars

Syns- really don't know as not sure how many for lunch. But didn't have any extras.

X

So food for today.

Breakfast- surprise surprise, a muller light and banana

Lunch- spag Bol and pasta. (bolognese made with toms, onions, mushrooms, carrots and celery )

Tea- cheesy chips and melon and satsumas

Hexa- cheese

Hexb- 2 alpen bars

Syns - I might have a twirl tonight.( but will see how I feel later.)

Ketchup- 4.

Will update total tomorrow.x

Just ketchup. So 4 syns.

Last edited:
No work today. No work today.:woohoo:

Got this week off work.

How nice to not have to worry about getting everything ready for the kids before I rush off to work.

Beef curry in slow cooker ready for tea. Yum yum.:)

Will the lack of work lead to norty snacking ?
I tend to find I eat when I'm bored.......plenty of free food on standby

enjoy your week off xx

I know what you mean as at least when your at work you can only eat what you take.

Today's food

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- bowl of bolognese( left over from yest)
Had a piece of eggy bread that I made for the kids. I couldn't help myself just really really fancy it. So bread is 5.5 syns and a little ketchup is 4. Grapes

Tea- beef curry and rice, grapes

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns 9.5

Isn't it weird, even though I have sinned the eggy bread I still felt and still feel bad now about having it. As deep down I know I shouldn't have. And I didn't need it. Anyway pull yourself together as syn wise it is fine.xx

A little of what you fancy does you good...........everything in moderation Lucy, so don't feel guilty. Enjoy it for what it was
So you didn't need it, so what............bet it was nice and still within Syns ;)

Hope you're enjoying your week off Lucy, even better with the kids being at school :D

Back